ECT Yet Future?

Right Divider

Body part
Nor is it how they treated Israel in Mt25, because Mt24A is about the trauma of the 1st century destruction. It is how Jews in the mid first century treated Christians. Because that generation especially was supposed to be the missionaries to the whole world.
Matt 25:31-40 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. (25:34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (25:35) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: (25:36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (25:37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink? (25:38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]? (25:39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? (25:40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

His coming in glory did NOT happen in 70 AD.

His brethren is Israel.

It's all probably too simple for a grammar scholar to understand.

Right Divider

Body part
THe usual expression is 'fairy tale' but no matter. Btw, what is it in this case?
A tale is a story, grammar scholar. Go look it up. before you try to look smart.

I have shown you several times that most of your 'other' gospels are not, either grammatically or otherwise. You have the simplistic notion that the words of Scripture are like a math formula in which:
the Gospel of God does not equal the gospel of the grace of God

because look at that word 'grace'! Oh, and look at the capitalization!
Let me make this as simple as I can for you, since you have a really hard time understanding anything.

The word "gospel" simply means "good news". So:
  • The good news of the kingdom
  • The good news of Christ
  • The good news of God
  • The good news of the grace of God
  • The good new of the uncircumcision
  • Etc. etc.
The are all very much related but NOT identical.

A fireproof Judea in the future is a dereliction of knowledge.
Hilarious.

Interplanner

A tale is a story, grammar scholar. Go look it up. before you try to look smart.

Let me make this as simple as I can for you, since you have a really hard time understanding anything.

The word "gospel" simply means "good news". So:
  • The good news of the kingdom
  • The good news of Christ
  • The good news of God
  • The good news of the grace of God
  • The good new of the uncircumcision
  • Etc. etc.
The are all very much related but NOT identical.

Hilarious.

Most of your gospels don't count because the grammar will show they meant the one. The circ vs uncirc we know doesn't count because the Greek says one gospel there was preached to two audiences, and Peter and Paul had one energy that worked among both circ and the nations.

It comes down to gospel vs gospe of grace and as you said they are closely related; there are no distinct others.

This started in Is 61 in the post-exile comfort to Israel. It was not going to be a restoration of the land, but it would feel like it, yet be a mission to all nations. Same with Dan 9. Israel would be toast but Messiah would accomplish everything, all of the 6 magnificent things listed, and that answered Daniel's question and prayer in that chapter, about the plight of Israel.

I guess "hilarious" is a step down from a cartoon, but the same question remains: is there a fireproof Judea coming? How does anything corporeal survive 2 Peter 3, which makes no excpetions that I can find.

Right Divider

Body part
Most of your gospels don't count because the grammar will show they meant the one. The circ vs uncirc we know doesn't count because the Greek says one gospel there was preached to two audiences, and Peter and Paul had one energy that worked among both circ and the nations.
They are NOT identical. There is MEANING to the various uses of "the gospel OF".

It comes down to gospel vs gospe of grace and as you said they are closely related; there are no distinct others.
For a "grammar scholar" you sure don't articulate very well.

ALL of the "good news'" relate to VARIOUS aspects of what God is doing in the world. That you cannot see the subtleties shows how poorly you understand.

This started in Is 61 in the post-exile comfort to Israel. It was not going to be a restoration of the land, but it would feel like it, yet be a mission to all nations. Same with Dan 9. Israel would be toast but Messiah would accomplish everything, all of the 6 magnificent things listed, and that answered Daniel's question and prayer in that chapter, about the plight of Israel.
So you believe that the land promise has been cancelled without notification by the LORD GOD?

So, according to you, this scripture was never true?

Amos 9:11-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:11) ¶ In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. (9:13) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. (9:14) And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. (9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Did God lie to Israel?

What Hebrew language grammatical shenanigans will you use to twist that one?

I guess "hilarious" is a step down from a cartoon, but the same question remains: is there a fireproof Judea coming? How does anything corporeal survive 2 Peter 3, which makes no excpetions that I can find.
That you think that the new heaven and the new earth can have NO resemblance whatsoever of the old heaven and the old earth is fascinating. Which commentary did you get that from? Is this more Vander Laan?

Isa 65:17-21 (AKJV/PCE)
(65:17) ¶ For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. (65:18) But be ye glad and rejoice for ever [in that] which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. (65:19) And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. (65:20) There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner [being] an hundred years old shall be accursed. (65:21) And they shall build houses, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

Notice some of the things that they will do in the new earth:

• Build houses
  • Inhabit houses
  • Plant vineyards
  • Eat the fruit of the vineyards

Interplanner

Amos 9 is interped by the council as being about the Gentiles coming in. that is the plain meaning and yes it uses it as a figure of speech (the raising of the fallen tent of David).

This is why I don't trust you.

The prophet's visions are PICTURES of a reality coming. Try this: 'whoever leaves father and mother and children will recieve 100x as much in that age and eternal life' Get it? PICTURES not schematic, literal reality. They also get persecutions, meaning, he was referring to the age of the mission.

There is one Gospel on pain of being accursed. It seems appropriate to capitalize in Eph 3:6 yes.

I have shown by exploding Jerry's theory about Lk 18 that the disciples knew, but were pressed by their zealot background to block it out, so that when it was restated very specifically, they blew a fuse. That explains why the gosples preached by Christ before the Conf/Trans was the one gospel of his sacrificial death THAT BELONGED to the kingdom, that was ASSOCIATED WITH ITS COMING, that was of it, NOT ABOUT MONARCHY. There was no offer of monarchy, and there was positive refusal of monarchy. And the real problem at the end of the day is how vastly different John is from the synoptics.

My hunch is that since Luke was giving material to defend Paul in trials about being a disturber (Luke 1:1-4, Acts 1:1-4), Luke was making sure there was NO connection to the zealots even though Jesus was known as a Galilean. The reaction to his dying was inflammatory by Peter, the statement of his dying probably enough to make Roman admin wish to dismiss his case. They knew he would die, and showing their shock only strengthened Jesus and Paul's safety from being charged as hostile. Of course, the Jerusalem mob overshouted Pilate.

NHNE:
The sunlight is God himself, and the temple is Christ. Go figure the resemblance to this world, and get back to me.

Hope you'll do some real thinking soon. You just react and spit up old gripes about toxic water. You're not wrestling with real issues.

SaulToPaul 2

I have shown by exploding Jerry's theory about Lk 18 that the disciples knew, but were pressed by their zealot background to block it out,

Jerry provided scripture and stood upon it, you practiced amateur psychology like Dr Phil.

Right Divider

Body part
Amos 9 is interped by the council as being about the Gentiles coming in. that is the plain meaning and yes it uses it as a figure of speech (the raising of the fallen tent of David).
No, it is NOT. That is YOUR silly idea.

I guess you only read one verse in Amos. Read it ALL.

Amos 9:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

No doubt a prophecy that the LORD WILL FULFILL, since He is not a commentarian cancellationist.

NHNE:
The sunlight is God himself, and the temple is Christ. Go figure the resemblance to this world, and get back to me.
Here is an extremely CLEAR resemblance

Isa 65:17-25 (AKJV/PCE)
(65:17) ¶ For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. (65:18) But be ye glad and rejoice for ever [in that] which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. (65:19) And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. (65:20) There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner [being] an hundred years old shall be accursed. (65:21) And they shall build houses, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. (65:22) They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree [are] the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. (65:23) They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they [are] the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. (65:24) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. (65:25) The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust [shall be] the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

I think that I'll stick with the Bible on this one.

Interplanner

No, it is NOT. That is YOUR silly idea.

I guess you only read one verse in Amos. Read it ALL.

Amos 9:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

No doubt a prophecy that the LORD WILL FULFILL, since He is not a commentarian cancellationist.

Here is an extremely CLEAR resemblance

Isa 65:17-25 (AKJV/PCE)
(65:17) ¶ For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. (65:18) But be ye glad and rejoice for ever [in that] which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. (65:19) And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. (65:20) There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner [being] an hundred years old shall be accursed. (65:21) And they shall build houses, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. (65:22) They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree [are] the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. (65:23) They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they [are] the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. (65:24) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. (65:25) The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust [shall be] the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

I think that I'll stick with the Bible on this one.

You are just going to dictate that you are right about Acts 15 on Amos without proof, got it. You are totally mistaken. That is not what happened there. You guys just shred and detonate the text all the way through. He said the Gentiles coming in was what the prophet was expecting, and spoke in the present sense.

Don't you realize anything about the Rev on the NHNE? It is not like this this kind of physical reality with its type of river and light and the 1400 mile cube city etc. You need to know when you are seeing cartoons or caricature vs reality.

And what's this about people dying? Hold on a second, the wires got crossed!

Danoh

Did you ask Jerry that ? I just read where he quoted Matthew Henry, one of my favorite commentaries,I guess it is OK when you find a point where they agree with your side ?

When have you ever read a post by Interplanner where he actually posts passages of Scripture?

His every post is a regurgitation of commentaries.

And personally, I seriously doubt that Jerry is the only individual on TOL asserting he holds to a Mid-Acts Dispensationalism of sorts, who reads commentaries - in his case, apparantly from all schools of thought.

For the guy appears well read.

The issue is not commentaries.

Rather, OVER RELIANCE on them.

I myself do not agree with some on here who assert they hold to a Mid-Acts of sorts, but who I can not but observe have obviously OVER RELIED on ideas and approaches to the Scripture that others have influenced on them.

And every individual on the various TOL "religious" Forums appears to hold that his or her approach is of the Lord.

Best to take all views in stride; that one might learn from what any view might actually contribute of use.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

1 Corinthians 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

SaulToPaul 2

Don't you realize anything about the Rev on the NHNE? It is not like this this kind of physical reality with its type of river and light and the 1400 mile cube city etc. You need to know when you are seeing cartoons or caricature vs reality.

The LORD Jesus: "I go and prepare a place for you..."

Interplanner

Well that's what people who "just believe" say. They don't know grammar and they don't know Greek, so they "just believe." don't see if the parachute has ever been tested! Just believe. Hire a martial arts instructor as your brain surgeon, and just believe.

The sentence is paralleled in the next verse: one power worked in both Peter and Paul. In Peter to Jews, in Paul to the nations.

Your position is stupid.

Right Divider

Body part
You are just going to dictate that you are right about Acts 15 on Amos without proof, got it. You are totally mistaken. That is not what happened there. You guys just shred and detonate the text all the way through. He said the Gentiles coming in was what the prophet was expecting, and spoke in the present sense.
So you think that "gentile coming in" is THEM (Israel) PLANTED in THEIR LAND.

You are a LOON!

dodge

Well that's what people who "just believe" say. They don't know grammar and they don't know Greek, so they "just believe." don't see if the parachute has ever been tested! Just believe. Hire a martial arts instructor as your brain surgeon, and just believe.

The sentence is paralleled in the next verse: one power worked in both Peter and Paul. In Peter to Jews, in Paul to the nations.

Your position is stupid.

IP, I believe based on scripture that there will be a structure in the New Jerusalem that will be 1500 miles wide-1500 miles long, and 1500 miles high just as scripture describes it to be !