Y are women so STUPID?

Sitamun

some don't know the difference between goodies and necessities

you probably don't

I tend to think you probably abort all children who have the nerve ... the affrontery.. to live in your womb

==

You must not think very much. Everyone here knows that Rusha is very vocally pro-life.

PureX

A lot of women are attracted to "bad boys", and a lot of women are attracted to wealth and power, too. Bill Clinton had all those characteristics. So he attracted a lot of women.

If you're looking for a reason, I believe it's written into the DNA. We humans are social mammals, and like many social mammals, the females are attracted to the more dominant males. It's disconcerting to admit, but a great deal of what we humans do, behaviorally, is little different than what any other large mammals do, behaviorally.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You must not think very much. Everyone here knows that Rusha is very vocally pro-life.

The accusation comes because I was trying to explain why it is at times necessary for mothers to also work.

It's not about *goodies* such as games and toys, but about healthcare, shelter, clothing and nutritional necessities.

Not every mother has the luxury of being able to be a SAHM ...

For those who do, I am happy they and their children are able to experience it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

you probably don't

I tend to think you probably abort all children who have the nerve ... the affrontery.. to live in your womb

==

I tend to think you're a real piece of work.

You owe Rusha an apology for that low, mean and nasty comment.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A lot of women are attracted to "bad boys", and a lot of women are attracted to wealth and power, too. Bill Clinton had all those characteristics. So he attracted a lot of women.

If you're looking for a reason, I believe it's written into the DNA. We humans are social mammals, and like many social mammals, the females are attracted to the more dominant males. It's disconcerting to admit, but a great deal of what we humans do, behaviorally, is little different than what any other large mammals do, behaviorally.

Now that you've spoken for the women, what are a lot of men attracted to?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

you probably don't

==
You owe Rusha an apology for this. Rusha is one of the staunchest anti-abortion supports on this site. You should be ashamed of yourself saying such a thing to anybody.

republicanchick

leftie talk (that last thing)

we are NOT mere animals and I resent the comparison.

Well, actually... without Christ, we are animals... so maybe I should do the Emily Litella thing...

never mind

++

TrakeM

Women love cocky jerks but marry beta providers. Women generally don't love the men they marry.

You might think women are stupid for doing this because men will wise up and either become the cocky jerk that gets loved or refuse to marry leaving women without men to use for marriage money and children. However, men are stupid and become beta providers and then are so insanely stupid that they marry even though every sign points to the fact that women do not love them.

If you're not sure if you're an alpha or a beta, you're a beta. Start being a cocky jerk if you're a beta and want to find love. Otherwise never marry.

Women sleep with the men they want. If women aren't sleeping with you, they don't love you. Women have more sex with a boyfriend than a husband and more sex when cohabiting than with a boyfriend. On the average, they love the men they cohabitate with the most and the men they marry the least. If a woman starts asking for marriage, you know what she thinks of you.

republicanchick

Women love cocky jerks but marry beta providers. Women generally don't love the men they marry.

Women sleep with the men they want. If women aren't sleeping with you, they don't love you. Women have more sex with a boyfriend than a husband and more sex when cohabiting than with a boyfriend. On the average, they love the men they cohabitate with the most and the men they marry the least. If a woman starts asking for marriage, you know what she thinks of you.

wow, this is really bizarre

and shows how well you know this woman. I wouldn't marry any man I have ever met... except one... and i have known hundreds..

++

IHaveGodInMe

God Himself is clear on this. Women are to serve men and know their place! Read His Word and know His Ways! Women will never be as smart as men because that is not their purpose.

It goes:

Rock (Minerals and Plants)
Insect
Bird
Fish
Earth
Animal
Child
Woman
Man
God

This is the order.

Timothy 2:12 Woman is not to teach men! This is obvious!

:peach:

republicanchick

God Himself is clear on this. Women are to serve men and know their place! Read His Word and know His Ways! Women will never be as smart as men because that

Timothy 2:12 Woman is not to teach men! This is obvious!

:peach:

this is nonsense.

I am a LOT smarter than most men I know... just stating facts..

women are just stupid when they "fall in love" so called

(and maybe a few other times)

++

+

republicanchick

You might think women are stupid for doing this of you.

not stupid, just whorish

I would never marry a man for money.. if that is what u imply

sounds like it

++