ECT Write a few lines summarizing these chapters

SaulToPaul 2

You, two, picked up on that, "huh?"

LOL....wink....

Yes sir, it's a mite curious how when the great IP is just gabbing on TOL his English is fair at best, but when he gets around Dr Snodgrass at important Theology and Novelist Conventions all of a sudden his English skills kick into high gear.

I believe IP is the type who'd put sawdust in an engine.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes sir, it's a mite curious how when the great IP is just gabbing on TOL his English is fair at best, but when he gets around Dr Snodgrass at important Theology and Novelist Conventions all of a sudden his English skills kick into high gear.

I believe IP is the type who'd put sawdust in an engine.

Bless you, Jake. He's just another boob that is conning the babes/sheep.I ought to make him sit in the back, next to the other Gomer's on TOL, so he won't "throw up" more of this high powered, alleged fancy words/grammar, at us Hillbillies, in the front.

Interplanner

His excuse for grammar and spelling errors on TOL is that it is an "informal" environment.

Shut up STP, I work over full time and have many other interests. Your cult is the most interesting to me because it is just the anti-historical type of cult that has ruined so many other things in modern life. The ruin happens to be the apostles' teaching. I do not get paid for this, I have scant time for it. The issue is not the grammar, it is your arrogance to go on with some 30 questions hanging.

None of you have turned in one summarized chapter line, that I know of.

SaulToPaul 2

Shut up STP, I work over full time and have many other interests. Your cult is the most interesting to me because it is just the anti-historical type of cult that has ruined so many other things in modern life. The ruin happens to be the apostles' teaching. I do not get paid for this, I have scant time for it. The issue is not the grammar, it is your arrogance to go on with some 30 questions hanging.

None of you have turned in one summarized chapter line, that I know of.

What is your full time job?

I sell septic tanks, door to door.

Interplanner

Yes it is. You are a grammar "expert" when it comes to the Bible, but not when you are writing.
Why?

The problem you are having is that you bludgeon so many passages of Scripture so that 2P2P will be "true." That's why I said, at some point, almost no NT passages will be quoted by 2P2P, yet 2P2P will be considered "true." Ie, it will be like reading the OT without the NT. Ie, it will be what Judaism is.

Right Divider

Body part
He was, before Christ.
Again you prove to be Biblically illiterate.

Acts 24:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(24:5) For we have found this man [a] pestilent [fellow], and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:

Well after he was in Christ.

Interplanner

Again you prove to be Biblically illiterate.

Acts 24:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(24:5) For we have found this man [a] pestilent [fellow], and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:

Well after he was in Christ.

the person speaking there is the POV of Judaism; I didn't know that was your POV, RD. I thought yours would be Christian. Of course, for 2P2P, it's the same.