Would Ya Like a Crutch For that Limp?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She even blamed that there were too many fake people claiming to be Americans.

He whole book borders on conspiracy paranoia.
She needs to start a talk show like Alex Jones.

Danoh

She even blamed that there were too many fake people claiming to be Americans.

He whole book borders on conspiracy paranoia.
She needs to start a talk show like Alex Jones.

Or simply model herself after Trump's daily vocal and Twitter stupidity.

Danoh

In her book, she describes a debate between her and Trump and how 'uncomfortable' she was to be around Trump.
She accuses Trump of 'looming' over her, 'following' her around the stage, and invading her space.
She explains that just days before, Trump had been reported as 'groping' women, and it actually made her skin crawl to the point of having to force back being physically ill to have to stand near him.

She then asks the question in her book:
"Well, what would you do? Do you stay calm, keep smiling, and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye, and say, loudly and clearly: Back up you creep, get away from me"

I find her question interesting.
And I wonder why she has never expressed the same gut feeling about her lying-cheating-adulterous-groper of women husband.
She didn't mind being close to him on stage.

Here's her full quote from the book:

It was the second presidential debate, and Donald Trump was looming behind me. Two days before the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled.

It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching, well, what would you do? Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren't repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye, and say loudly and clearly, back up, you creep. get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women, but you can't intimidate me, so back up.

How little you actually know people.

It was obvious throughout the Lewinsky scandal that she was disgusted with Bill.

As well as during prior similar scandals.

Just as obvious, given the recurrent pattern running throughout her history with Bill, was that she was not about to allow his disgusting actions to impact on both her and their daughter, nor to once more threaten to get in the way of her own, very high, political ambitions.

There is that, and all the rationalizations that go with it, within the ever individual, highly complex dynamic of being a wife; and a mom to such a man's daughter; and as a public figure; and as a would be politician in her own hoped for right, one day...

Doesn't excuse it.

But I am not trying to.

I'm merely attempting to shed a brighter light towards inspiring the seeing of it's fuller dynamic, for what one can learn from it all, about oneself.

As to Trump - he was not a part of that dynamic.

Thus, it would be much easier to automatically allow herself to feel the full impact of such a disgust towards Trump, as a stranger.

Towards a pig just like her husband; but not her husband - the Donald.

Sort of along the line of the dynamic I once witnessed, in this huge guy I once worked with; who was ever being viciously picked on by our co-workers.

One day, I found him alone; venting out his rage in his pain, on a stack of crushed boxes with quite an impressive force.

I asked him why he put up with their abuse.

He said he had too much to loose, should he lose his job.

Things, my dear Tam, are often not as black and white as you might think they are...looking at them, from the outside in.

And I don't even like Hillary, anymore than I like Trump.

As far as I am concerned, they are bookends to the same moral corruption.

But one has to learn to remain objective.

Over time, it can become...an automatic.

As with the eventual automatic, if sought out - of ever looking at others...through the eyes of...Romans 5:8...just like the Father does...no matter what...

Unto the glory of His Son.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's always impressive how the right just can't get past the election. Trump won, but that wasn't good enough. The fact that more Americans wanted Clinton to be president burns them in a way that they can't get over.

In 2020, they will still be whining that everything is Hillary's fault.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How little you actually know people.
Baahaaahaaa!
You don't know any more about her than what you have seen or heard in the media (books, TV, newspapers, etc.).

I'll wrap up all your other blah blah to point out that Hillary is not shunning her pig husband, not writing in her books about her pig husband making her skin crawl, and no public outrage toward her pig husband warning women of what a pervert her pig husband is.

Objectivity does not mean let your brains fall out.

She started by claiming boldly that she was a strong woman and refused to let Trump (or any man) intimidate her.
And then follows with her "poor me" antics about how MUCH he intimidated her.

What a crock.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Baahaaahaaa!
You don't know any more about her than what you have seen or heard in the media (books, TV, newspapers, etc.).

I'll wrap up all your other blah blah to point out that Hillary is not shunning her pig husband, not writing in her books about her pig husband making her skin crawl, and no public outrage toward her pig husband warning women of what a pervert her pig husband is.

She started by claiming boldly that she was a strong woman and refused to let Trump (or any man) intimidate her.

What a crock.
That's exactly right. Absurd on its face. 'Not saying she's not trying her best, but it's telling when someone's blatantly hypocritical, about how mixed up their brains are.

Danoh

That's exactly right. Absurd on its face. 'Not saying she's not trying her best, but it's telling when someone's blatantly hypocritical, about how mixed up their brains are.

The irony is in Tam's own frequent double-standard and that of her pals on TOL.

:chuckle:

Danoh

Baahaaahaaa!

What a crock.

Obviously, you have not ventured out much in life beyond your just obviously long since and forever enclosed within it's own small minded, rural world.

You're a Trump supporter.

What more needs to be known about the skewed perception you view much from.

So much so, that this post will fail to challenge you to reflect on being a bit more objective; will instead backfire and set off more of your petty, duplicitous perspective.

But like I said - you're a Trump supporter :chuckle:

For a chuckle is all one can hope to arrive at when dealing with you and your kind.

Doesn't make you a bad person; just a very ignorant one in these areas.

Danoh

It's always impressive how the right just can't get past the election. Trump won, but that wasn't good enough. The fact that more Americans wanted Clinton to be president burns them in a way that they can't get over.

In 2020, they will still be whining that everything is Hillary's fault.

lol - not only is that true of both the Left and the so called Right, but of Trump himself :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obviously, you have not ventured out much in life beyond your just obviously long since and forever enclosed within it's own small minded, rural world.
Obviously you are wrong again with you amateur psychoanalysis of folks.
Not only wrong in facts, but also wrong in premise and conclusion.

But your feeble attempt is always entertaining.

Danoh

Obviously you are wrong again with you amateur psychoanalysis of folks.
Not only wrong in facts, but also wrong in premise and conclusion.

But your feeble attempt is always entertaining.

Yeah, likewise yours, we share said bond...ige...in common :chuckle:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The irony is in Tam's own frequent double-standard and that of her pals on TOL.

:chuckle:
You don't think you're a hypocrite? I haven't found a single person who isn't somehow hypocritical. I doubt you'd be my first. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

You're a Trump supporter.

What more needs to be known about the skewed perception you view much from.

So much so, that this post will fail to challenge you to reflect on being a bit more objective; will instead backfire and set off more of your petty, duplicitous perspective.

But like I said - you're a Trump supporter :chuckle:

For a chuckle is all one can hope to arrive at when dealing with you and your kind.

Doesn't make you a bad person; just a very ignorant one in these areas.

I think you're a bad person that loves to cast aspersions.