Would Ya Like a Crutch For that Limp?

Danoh

Loser's Limp, that is...

Clinton’s score-settling frustrates Democrats

Hillary Clinton is settling old scores in a campaign tell-all book — and angering some Democrats in the process.

Excerpts from “What Happened,” the Clinton campaign memoir scheduled to be released next week, find her letting loose on the Democratic Party’s most popular figures and venting frustration with a process that culminated in her shocking election defeat by Donald Trump.

In the book, Clinton says she was put in a “straightjacket” during the primary by former President Obama, who she writes advised her not to attack Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), her rival in the Democratic primary, out of fear it would divide the party ahead of the general election.

Clinton writes that she bristled at former Vice President Joe Biden’s suggestion that she failed to adequately convey the Democratic Party’s commitment to helping the middle class...

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/349548-clintons-score-settling-frustrates-democrats

Danoh

:sibbie: Go away Clinton!

Just goes to show she would have been a female President Trump.

He too has ever been all about payback in spades no matter how long after the injury supposedly suffered.

Through no fault of his own, of course - whoops, now I've gone and done it - there comes a slighted PJ :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Liberals:
ugly-cry-2457-c7e67279450ff913f3796f84245171cb@1x.jpg

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Clinton certainly wouldn't have been a perfect president, but she could have been a very good one . And there is no question about this - she was extremely well qualified for the job , given her experience with foreign affairs and policy , a senator etc .
Unlike Trump, she's highly intelligent, level-headed , informed on the issues etc .
She would have known what she's doing and would have appointed highly qualified and capable people to her cabinet and as advisers and aides etc . Again, unlike Trump who has appointed rich people who contributed generously to his campaign to fill his cabinet who are spectacularly unqualified and totally unfit for these key positions .
She would not have appointed racist bigots, anti-gay bigots and other riff faff . Or fanatical Christian theocrats with a theocratic agenda . Or supreme court nominees and other judicial appointees who were right-wing extremist ideologues .

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hillary Clinton certainly wouldn't have been a perfect president, but she could have been a very good one . And there is no question about this - she was extremely well qualified for the job , given her experience with foreign affairs and policy , a senator etc .
Unlike Trump, she's highly intelligent, level-headed , informed on the issues etc .
She would have known what she's doing and would have appointed highly qualified and capable people to her cabinet and as advisers and aides etc . Again, unlike Trump who has appointed rich people who contributed generously to his campaign to fill his cabinet who are spectacularly unqualified and totally unfit for these key positions .
She would not have appointed racist bigots, anti-gay bigots and other riff faff . Or fanatical Christian theocrats with a theocratic agenda . Or supreme court nominees and other judicial appointees who were right-wing extremist ideologues .
She lost.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There she is, totally irrelevant and causing dems to lose more and more seats. :)
I'm glad she still clinging for dear life.
I think she will drag the dems down with her whining and finger pointing.
And the more she hollers that Trump voters are white supremacists, more are going to turn against her.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

She would have been imperfect, but 100 times better than what we got stuck with ... even though he lost the popular vote by 3 million. Minus Putin's inference, her popular vote would have been higher and she would have won the electoral.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
She's shown herself to be a very weak-willed and poor quality person, and we dodged a bullet.

Now, is her current state the result of the patriarchal society in which she was reared? I've no doubt, and that's one of the matters she continues to rail on about. The trouble with such finger-pointing, which invalidated her claiming to take responsibility for her defeat in November, is that there's nothing stopping her or any other woman from rising above, and permitting themselves to become stronger-willed and higher quality, but it takes submission to elders, many of whom are men. Men aren't necessarily misogynists just because they condescend to a stubborn little girl (no matter her age). The stubborn little girl and the men want the same thing; they want a strong-willed and high quality person.

That submission is not that of a slave to a master though; it is specifically in order to produce stronger will and higher quality, so it's a building process, and eventually the subordinate is to rise to the same level as the superior, and HRC never did that. I don't think that that's because of America's patriarchy, because of just how many women throughout all levels of business and government have themselves risen. That's not because of a PC agenda, but because they proved themselves on the merits, and that's something that President Donald J. Trump has always appreciated and understood, as I'm sure that Danoh, in rereading his book (written when he was just 40 years old) The Art of the Deal, is remembering/coming to understand.

Not having the slave's mindset, leads one to understand that we are all judged on what we do, and not what we think, or feel strongly about. Our values are different, when we know that we're nobody's slave. Our superiors are there for our ultimate and eventual benefit, all that we all need to do is heed them, with the understanding and active participation in the building process of forming a strong-willed and high quality person.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
She would have been imperfect, but 100 times better than what we got stuck with ... even though he lost the popular vote by 3 million. Minus Putin's inference, her popular vote would have been higher and she would have won the electoral.

Now that Russian interference is being looked at from a new angle - their 100K investment in FB ads and even the organizing through FB of live events.

Meanwhile, I love how she continues to drive people absolutely bonkers simply by exercising her freedom to write a book that they don't have to buy and they don't have to read. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now that Russian interference is being looked at from a new angle - their 100K investment in FB ads and even the organizing through FB of live events.

Indeed ... more *legitimate* news about collusion and interference comes out every day ...

Meanwhile, I love how she continues to drive people absolutely bonkers simply by exercising her freedom to write a book that they don't have to buy and they don't have to read. :)

Eh, it's hard for them to admit that the least qualified and least popular candidate to ever step into the office of the presidency did so with a major boost from the FBI and Russia.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Indeed ... more *legitimate* news about collusion and interference comes out every day ...

And Mueller continues moving the investigation at an admirable pace.

Eh, it's hard for them to admit that the least qualified and least popular candidate to ever step into the office of the presidency did so with a major boost from the FBI and Russia.

Which reminds me of the best headline I've seen in a long time:

[h=1]Borowitz: "Election Fraud Study Finds Massive Fraud was Elected"[/h]
:chuckle:

I saw that on another website this morning, but it was passed on from FB and I don't have a link.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Last night I counted seven different Clinton-related headlines on Breitbart. :chuckle:

Then Trump threw in a couple angry Tweets about Hillary and she responded that if he didn't like her new book, she'd be happy to send him of copy of It Takes a Village, which has "some good lessons" in it "about working together to solve problems."

:chuckle: