ECT Would MAD be more accepted if Gal 2:7 were not in the text

heir

TOL Subscriber
People that have truth on their side are never afraid of debate, and/or the opposition.

Only those who perpetuate a lie (i.e. Dispensationalsim, Mormonism, JW's) are afraid, and want the opposition silenced.
:loser:

Look at how the preterist puts dispensationalism in with the cults. When he does he puts that which was committed and given by God to Paul.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
first,the other new cat started posting in red and now you?

The other new cat ? which one ? I have seen a gaggle of new cats lately. Have you been hanging out with shak ? are you paranoid ? seeing colors and patterns and secret identities ? Please elaborate. I can say, The Lord Works In Mysterious Ways. But let me guess, they pick the same colors and are instantly loved, like me. :(

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:loser:

Look at how the preterist puts dispensationalism in with the cults. When he does he puts that which was committed and given by God to Paul.

Don't "Preterists" believe that ALL of the prophecies of the Bible
already occurred by 70AD? And furthermore, that, Christ's 2nd
coming occurred in 70AD in the form of the Roman army?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The other new cat ? which one ? I have seen a gaggle of new cats lately. Have you been hanging out with shak ? are you paranoid ? seeing colors and patterns and secret identities ? Please elaborate. I can say, The Lord Works In Mysterious Ways. But let me guess, they pick the same colors and are instantly loved, like me. :(

Remember what I said about "PMing" me? Best you not do it again!
Just a reminder in public view this time! If you do it again, I'll report
you for harassment! I consider you to be something of a nuisance!
No more "Unfriendly like messages, understand??"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Remember what I said about "PMing" me? Best you not do it again!
Just a reminder in public view this time! If you do it again, I'll report
you for harassment! I consider you to be something of a nuisance!
No more "Unfriendly like messages, understand??"

I knew you would break the agreement. you have to have the last word. we all understand, is this a friendly message from you ? understand see ?? I asked you months ago "publicly" not to harass me and you ignored that too. you are the one that doesn't understand and you are nothing of a nuisance! at least i'm something of one, according to your esteemed opinion. nice try. please do not communicate with me in any way. please ? now everybody watch

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I knew you would break the agreement. you have to have the last word. we all understand, is this a friendly message from you ? understand see ?? I asked you months ago "publicly" not to harass me and you ignored that too. you are the one that doesn't understand and you are nothing of a nuisance! at least i'm something of one, according to your esteemed opinion. nice try. please do not communicate with me in any way. please ? now everybody watch

There is no agreement! What I spoke to you about today was, "PMing"
me!! I don't want you doing it again!! You have "Carte blanche" to
attack me out here in public but, not privately! I'll say no more about
it!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is no agreement! What I spoke to you about today was, "PMing"
me!! I don't want you doing it again!! You have "Carte blanche" to
attack me out here in public but, not privately! I'll say no more about
it!

oh, then don't worry. I was ONLY RESPONDING to YOUR "UNFRIENDLY" PM, TO ME with many prior. Thank You for permission, dad to spank you pubicly. I like how you attempt to SCOLD people and give orders and ultimatums. YOU start trouble, then command others stop. NOW, I WILL say no more about it :loser:

musterion

Yes, I did...Peter said it was unlawful because the Pharisees followed the evil Talmud

I've been waiting for you to correct your error...or bluff...or lie...but looks like you won't.

The Talmud didn't exist yet.

I bet you knew that.

You should be banned for dishonestly.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Look at how the preterist puts dispensationalism in with the cults.

That's because Dispensationalism was invented during "the age of the cults".

In the mid 1800's John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

At the same time Darby invented Dispensationalism, Joseph Smith invented Mormonism, Charles Taze Russell invented Jehovah's Witnesses, and Ellen White invented the Seventh Day Adventists.

That's why the mid 1800's are called "the age of the cults".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
thinking yourself a spiritual Jew

I don't think of myself as a "spiritual Jew"

Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

(Gal 3:7) Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham.

Are you a child of Abraham?

If yes, are you a literal child of Abraham, or a spiritual child of Abraham?

musterion

It existed in oral form.

Jesus referred to it in the following verse:

(Mark 7:8) You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions."

You're ridiculously wrong but you're also stupid enough to think Peter gave heed to the traditions Christ condemned, and that's what he meant with Cornelius?

You are so ate up there's no one word adequate to describe you. But you're lost so no surprise.

Cross Reference

Made up. Abraham wasn't an Israelite.

Are you really going to split hairs? Abe was and still is the father of all, gentiles included, that can be said they are all of Israel who [Abe] placed his faith in the understanding/vision, bringing him the promise that, in the fullness of time and by believing as Abe believed, led to their salvation in Jesus Christ that they then could be called the children of Israel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're ridiculously wrong but you're also stupid enough to think Peter gave heed to the traditions Christ condemned, and that's what he meant with Cornelius?

If I'm wrong, all you have to do is show where in the OT is was forbidden for a Jew and/or Israelite to enter the home of a Gentile?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Don't "Preterists" believe that ALL of the prophecies of the Bible
already occurred by 70AD? And furthermore, that, Christ's 2nd
coming occurred in 70AD in the form of the Roman army?
Who knows what the tet preterist believes, but yes, they think it's all happened. :kookoo:

The preterist has nothing to hope for. tet preterist is only here in an attempt to overthrow the faith of some.

2 Timothy 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

2 Timothy 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Don't let him trouble you. God has your back.

2 Thessalonians 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;