ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

Danoh

I truly believe if you pull Jesus and His teachings out of being for us and to us you not only dishonor Jesus but Paul who said to follow Jesus as he followed Jesus.

I for one, truly believe...that you...truly believe...what you have said hereinabove.

That you are largely not up to no good.

But you are where you are and insist on being there, so I often ignore your posts.

For I know that if you are wrong...your result is the same as if you had been up to no good to begin with.

And vice versa...

One thing both sides are equally guilty of, though...is concluding the other is intentionally up to no good...

How that has ever helped one side makes its case to the other by that kind of a conclusion...continues to elude me.

Granted, some on TOL are clearly up to no good, going in.

The majority of their posts nothing more than wasteful post after wasteful post of baiting others...even when said others do not even respond.

You might want to ignore those brown nosing parrot frauds.

They live only for brown nosing through parroting and strife.

So much so that to even to attempt to address such...only results in more of the same from such frauds.

Others are simply arrogant in their ignorance.

That out of the way, you might do well, dodge, to quit concluding that only you alone truly believes he is right...in his heart..and is not...up to no good.

Likewise as to those against their perception of you as being...intentionally up to no good.

While I am at it; thank you for your military service to our country.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One thing both sides are equally guilty of, though...is concluding the other is intentionally up to no good...

How that has ever helped one side makes its case to the other by that kind of a conclusion...continues to elude me.

The majority of their posts nothing more than wasteful post after wasteful post of baiting others...even when said others do not even respond.

So much so that to even to attempt to address such...only results in more of the same from such frauds.

I see you're still in "Attack Mode." If anybody around here is a FRAUD, it's you, my friend.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You'll have to forgive Danoh. There's a group of "MADs" around TOL that he absolutely ABHORS. He may deny it, however, he'd being lying through his fingertips.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I, for one, don't believe most posters are, "Up to no good" I simply believe they're IGNORANT of the Scriptures. So, Danoh, your accusation is utterly unfounded.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have been in the scriptures a long time and that is why I know MAD is a lie.

That's because YOU, for whatever reason, MISINTERPRET what it's saying. Could be, you've been indoctrinated by the church you attend or the commentaries you listen to?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To draw a parallel from a recent political occurrence: Danoh has turned against a number of MADs on TOL like Paul Ryan turned against the Republican Candidate, Donald Trump.

dodge

Danoh;4832996]I for one, truly believe...that you...truly believe...what you have said hereinabove.

That you are largely not up to no good.

Yes, I truly believe what I posted.

But you are where you are and insist on being there, so I often ignore your posts.

For I know that if you are wrong...your result is the same as if you had been up to no good to begin with.

And vice versa...

Until God tells me different I will stay where He leads me.

I believe I pretty much see who has a heart for God and those who are here to create strife and contention , and I have most of them on ignore.

That out of the way, you might do well, dodge, to quit concluding that only you alone truly believes he is right...in his heart..and is not...up to no good.

The only one right 100% of the time is God.

While I am at it; thank you for your military service to our country.

Serving was a privilege and an honor.

dodge

To draw a parallel from a recent political occurrence: Danoh has turned against a number of MADs on TOL like Paul Ryan turned against the Republican Candidate, Donald Trump.

Is it better to have a heart for and follow God, or at all cost even if God showed you that in some areas you are wrong in MAD beliefs to stay the MAD course.

IS you first love Jesus or your doctrines ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is it better to have a heart for and follow God, or at all cost even if God showed you that in some areas you are wrong in MAD beliefs to stay the MAD course.

IS you first love Jesus or your doctrines ?

Before I open the Bible to read/study, I pray a simple prayer. "Father, please give me wisdom and knowledge for what I'm about to read." It's the Holy Spirit that helps us understand what God desires us to comprehend. Never open the Bible without praying beforehand for guidance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Without "MAD" confusion and seeming contradiction, comes about. Such as in the book of James. James 2:17 states: "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone." Whereas, Paul teaches "Faith alone, without works saves." That appears to be a contradiction if we accept it at face value. However, if we understand that James is speaking to the scattered tribes of Israel as he states in James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." Then, we realize why he preaches faith plus works to the House of Israel. See what I'm saying?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Kingdom Message" which Christ and His Apostles preached to the "Lost Sheep of Israel" included faith and works. Paul preached, "Faith alone without works" to the Gentiles. The Gentiles were NEVER under the Law and were NEVER given the Law. Today, water baptism isn't necessary for anyone. John the Baptist stated in Matthew 3:11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:"

Wick Stick

In the past few days I was told "today" does NOT mean "today", which of course is WRONG.

Ref. Today you will be with me in paradise as Jesus told the crucified thief next to Him.

Tonight I was told "world" does not mean "world" but it means the lost sheep of Israel.

Ref. Jn.:3:16

If I was in a group ANY group that started changing the meaning of words in scripture I would find a church that preached the scripture without changing scripture to fit a particular doctrine.

There are more words changed by MAD to make their beliefs work, but you get the general idea.
I ain't even MAD, but this post is malarkey.

OF COURSE words are not always literal. If your pastor can't find any figurative words in the Bible, you might want to find a new pastor. One who can read.

dodge

I ain't even MAD, but this post is malarkey.

OF COURSE words are not always literal. If your pastor can't find any figurative words in the Bible, you might want to find a new pastor. One who can read.

Do you assume every word in the bible is "figurative" ? OF course there is some figurative language but NOT ALL of Scripture is figurative there are also literal words in scripture.

If you think the OP is Malarkey feel free not to post in this OP , NO problem.

dodge

The "Kingdom Message" which Christ and His Apostles preached to the "Lost Sheep of Israel" included faith and works. Paul preached, "Faith alone without works" to the Gentiles. The Gentiles were NEVER under the Law and were NEVER given the Law. Today, water baptism isn't necessary for anyone. John the Baptist stated in Matthew 3:11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:"

Is repentance no longer necessary ?

I can give you scripture that says to "repent" and be "baptized".

Can you show me a scripture that says "baptism" and the partaking in the "Lord's supper" has been set aside or stopped ? Not your opinion or inferences show me in SCRIPTURE.

Jesus said to teach and baptize the NATIONS, and there is NO scripture that says " Baptism" has been stopped NONE.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is repentance no longer necessary ?

Jesus said to teach and baptize the NATIONS.

Can you show me a scripture that says "baptism" and the partaking in the "Lord's supper" has been set aside or stopped ? Not your opinion or inferences show me in SCRIPTURE.

I see nothing wrong with taking Communion. So far as water baptism goes, I'll refer you back to what John the Baptist said in Matthew 3:11.