ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

dodge

Scripture , not mans opinion, says we have to repent.

For by grace have you been saved through faith,and that not of yourself it is a gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.

FYI, the gift is grace and faith is what YOU believe or do not believe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've noticed that Dodge has difficulty answering questions directly. I wonder why that is? I mean, they are merely simple questions that any member of the Body of Christ could easily answer. It makes me think he doesn't have the answers to rather simple questions?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Scripture , not mans opinion, says we have to repent.

For by grace have you been saved through faith,and that not of yourself it is a gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.

FYI, the gift is grace and faith is what YOU believe or do not believe.

All I said was, "Amen?"

dodge

No offense to Dodge, but, he's not exactly filled to the brim with knowledge and wisdom. He appears to be quite ignorant of the truths of the Gospel.

lol, you have no clue how much of a non-factor you are even to other Madist.

When you have something intelligent to say get back with me. I am sure if I only respond when you say something intelligent I may never address you again.

dodge

That's a shame. I was so looking forward to one of his "Non-answers."

You looking for non-answers then read some of your old posts !

FYI, next time you decide to lie about being in the Marine Corps make sure the person you are lying to wasn't in the Corps.

Do you know what stolen valor is ? You can actually be charged with a crime for that that particular lie.

Danoh

I am going to do as Paul taught and follow Jesus !

The 4 Gospels have everything a person needs to get saved and follow Jesus .The Apostles teachings , all of them, ALL point to Jesus.

You're absloutely right...in your delusion...that is...

Matthew 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Then again, being in the Military means a Marine is to follow those instructions "in righteousness" meant for a "fellow citizen" or fellow Military "member" in the Airforce...

Yeah, okay, dodge...sure.

Long live the error that is your...selective reasoning; aye?

dodge

You're absloutely right...in your delusion...that is...

Matthew 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Then again, being in the Military means a Marine is to follow those instructions "in righteousness" meant for a "fellow citizen" or fellow Military "member" in the Airforce...

Yeah, okay, dodge...sure.

Long live the error that is...selective reasoning; aye?

Danoh , scripture records that God withheld the meaning of the Gospel for a time , but that mystery of the Gospel is taught in the Gospels.

Danoh

Danoh , scripture records that God withheld the meaning of the Gospel for a time , but that mystery of the Gospel is taught in the Gospels.

A squad does not go into battle without a basis for their action.

An attorney does not present a case absent of the basis of his assertions.

"And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures," Acts 17:2.

And...

"These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so." Acts 17:11.

Care to lay out the Scriptural basis of your supposed assertion?

Last edited: