Women and Feminist

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In my opinion, the feminist movement is a political movement and not a gender movement.

Far too many women disagree with the ideology and actions of the feminist movement for it to be a "woman's" issue.

The feminist movement is doing everything it can to remove 'femininity" from women.

Share your thoughts.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In my opinion, the feminist movement is a political movement and not a gender movement.

Far too many women disagree with the ideology and actions of the feminist movement for it to be a "woman's" issue.

The feminist movement is doing everything it can to remove 'femininity" from women.

Share your thoughts.
I'm not trying to spam your thread, but I remembered that Crowder spoke about feminism. I'm watching it now.
Warning, Video is rather graphic in spots. Hidden because it is inappropriate for TOL
Spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Modern feminism is not about equality, as it is about separation and man hating, exclusion, insisting on a unique, universal oppression, and they hat transgender persons because they pretend to be women, while invading female space.

This is why feminist lesbians are not part of the LBGT.

The questions must be asked, "are you speaking about lesbian feminists, or feminists."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not trying to spam your thread, but I remembered that Crowder spoke about feminism. I'm watching it now.

Spoiler
Spoiler
"Removing the female role in society"

That was a good statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Feminists.

For instance:
The feminist movement is pro-abortion.
But according to statistics I have seen, more than 50 % of women are anti-abortion.

Good point. many regular feminists are pro-abortion, all that 'women's choice' nonsense.

The lesbian feminists are very pro abortion, because the baby just may be a boy:shocked:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good point. many regular feminists are pro-abortion, all that 'women's choice' nonsense.

The lesbian feminists are very pro abortion, because the baby just may be a boy:shocked:
I'm glad you joined the thread.

I am disgusted by women going around wearing pink vagina caps on their heads.
I was especially disturbed by a march in which women brought young adolescent girls to these events wearing a vulgar vagina cap and carrying a sign saying my **kitty cat** will bite back.
What sort of woman with any class at all would dress their young daughter in something so vulgar, and let her carry a sign with such a vulgar statement on it?

It's embarrassing to watch women act this way.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I'm glad you joined the thread.
What sort of woman with any class at all would dress their young daughter in something so vulgar, and let her carry a sign with such a vulgar statement on it?

It's embarrassing to watch women act this way.
I have not tuned into much of this; however, I have listened to the lesbian feminists make their creed, seem must creepy. Who stole feminism, they did!

Arthur Brain

Share your thoughts.

The militant brand perhaps, but it's the same with any extremist offshoot.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know it wasn't about WOMENs rights when those that organized the march said they did not want women that were pro-life to come.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The militant brand perhaps, but it's the same with any extremist offshoot.
Thanks for joining in, AB.

I'm ready to talk about this without the constraints of being politically correct or even mannerly about it.
(For instance, telling folks they look nice when they really don't just because it's the mannerly thing to do.)

So I would even like to discuss how women look, and end the myth that all women are beautiful just the way they are.
(Talking about outer beauty, not inner beauty.)
And I'm not interested at this time to discuss the looks of men compared to the looks of women, but to stick with the looks of women for this thread.
It should be easier to talk about on this forum because hardly anyone posts a pic of themselves.
Some have, but not many.
So for the most part, talking about it should be a bit easier because no one knows what the other looks like, and is just giving their unbiased opinion IN GENERAL, and not speaking of anyone in particular.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obesity

Having folds of skin hanging from your body is not attractive.
Nor is it healthy.
Stop thinking it is, because it's not.

I don't know of many, if any, that would turn down a magic potion guaranteed to make them thinner at once.
Nor any that would say, "Oh drat, I lost a few pounds this week."
And remember, we are talking about IN GENERAL.
Not the exceptions like men that have a fetish for fat gals.

Arthur Brain

Thanks for joining in, AB.

I'm ready to talk about this without the constraints of being politically correct or even mannerly about it.
(For instance, telling folks they look nice when they really don't just because it's the mannerly thing to do.)

Hey, that works for me too. As much as 'political correctness' seems to be (somewhat distortedly) associated with the "left" on here at times it's something I've no time for in the main. I'm not a huge fan but by way of example I'm not impressed with the BBC making the new Dr Who a woman. It smacks of PC crap all ends up...

So I would even like to discuss how women look, and end the myth that all women are beautiful just the way they are.
(Talking about outer beauty, not inner beauty.)
And I'm not interested at this time to discuss the looks of men compared to the looks of women, but to stick with the looks of women for this thread.
It should be easier to talk about on this forum because hardly anyone posts a pic of themselves.
Some have, but not many.
So for the most part, talking about it should be a bit easier because no one knows what the other looks like, and is just giving their unbiased opinion IN GENERAL, and not speaking of anyone in particular.

Well, it's a fact that not everyone is blessed with outer beauty or model looks. Can you expand on this a bit though just so there's something more to address? I mean, do you have a problem with how women are portrayed in fashion as example, makeup etc?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, that works for me too. As much as 'political correctness' seems to be (somewhat distortedly) associated with the "left" on here at times it's something I've no time for in the main. I'm not a huge fan but by way of example I'm not impressed with the BBC making the new Dr Who a woman. It smacks of PC crap all ends up...

Well, it's a fact that not everyone is blessed with outer beauty or model looks. Can you expand on this a bit though just so there's something more to address? I mean, do you have a problem with how women are portrayed in fashion as example, makeup etc?
I gave one example in my previous post about obesity.

In general, I would like to see women return to being feminine in looks and actions, and stop trying for some absurd gender-less society and also looking and acting like men.
And again, I'm talking about generalities, not exceptions to the rule.