Woman Wins Appeal to Wear Colander on Head in DMV Photo as Part of ‘Religion’ to ....

quip

BANNED
Banned
Ah, so now any defense against false claims, even one single post, is "protesting too much"?

You've more than recognized the parallel between your religion and the atheist's protrayal of it. I need say no more.

How convenient for those who don't want to be criticized! The same could certainly be said of you and the colander lady, so we will just shrug off everything you say since you protest too much.

You may have a point...I protest against Christian hypocrisy way too much.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You may have a point...I protest against Christian hypocrisy way too much.

I dont think you understand the word to be honest.

A hypocrite is someone doing what they claim is not ok.

What weird thing am i trying to wear to the dmv, brainiac?

What weird things to wear do christians wear for their drivers licenses that she has anything to mock?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The "Church of the flying Spaghetti Monster " is a satirical organization whose purpose is to poke fun at religious fanaticism .
They are not a hate group ; rather, they used good natured satire to poke fun at organized religion .
They're really quite harmless . Irreverent humor is not hatred .
The so-called "Satanists " today are really just atheists and they don't believe in Satan at all . The monuments to Satan are just a way of trying to plead for tolerance of other religions and of atheists . And the right to free speech of Non-Christians in America .
These are nothing but a clever publicity stunt . Lighten up, Christians . Please !!!

quip

BANNED
Banned
I dont think you understand the word to be honest.
A hypocrite is someone doing what they claim is not ok.

What weird thing am i trying to wear to the dmv, brainiac?

What weird things to wear do christians wear for their drivers licenses that she has anything to mock?
Way to miss the point. Care to try again?
Once again A4T ignoratio elenchi.

You seem to have a talent.

GuySmiley

The monuments to Satan are just a way of trying to plead for tolerance of other religions and of atheists . And the right to free speech of Non-Christians in America .
Um no, monuments to Satan are a way for atheists to retaliate at Christians when their delicate feelings are hurt by seeing Christian symbols. Its the opposite of tolerance.

Jose Fly

Um no, monuments to Satan are a way for atheists to retaliate at Christians when their delicate feelings are hurt by seeing Christian symbols. Its the opposite of tolerance.

When I see posts like this, they make me wonder if the author is so wedded to his fundamentalist tribe that it blinds him to reality, or if he's just not bright enough to understand the legal point being made.

Do you not understand that the point of the "Satanic monuments" is to expose the hypocrisy of Christians who want to erect monuments to Christianity, but ban all other religious monuments? Or is that just too deep of a concept for you to grasp?

quip

BANNED
Banned

a.k.a. Christians falling victim to their own device.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Victim? :rotfl: Do you seriously believe that idiots like the one in the op have any impact on the faith of an actual believer in Christ?

From the small sample contributed by your desire for such thread-making...I'd say, YES.