Will Rogers/Donald Trump: Times Have Changed!

quip

BANNED
Banned
And I think it's partly because these people just don't like their fellow humans very much. I think they take a sick kind of pleasure in the idea of other people being ground into oblivion by poverty. They think they "deserve it". The same way they think women "deserve" to be raped. Or homosexuals "deserve" to be brutalized and ostracized by society.

They're blessed by god while the unfortunate are properly punished via some dogmatic moral (or lack thereof) proclivity. :plain:

bybee

And I think it's partly because these people just don't like their fellow humans very much. I think they take a sick kind of pleasure in the idea of other people being ground into oblivion by poverty. They think they "deserve it". The same way they think women "deserve" to be raped. Or homosexuals "deserve" to be brutalized and ostracized by society.

There are some brutal people posting on here. They have commandeered God's judgment directly against His orders!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

There are some brutal people posting on here. They have commandeered God's judgment directly against His orders!

That certainly does seem to be the case ...

Granite

Hall of Fame

Again, all true. But misanthropic religious zealots are hardly the majority.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes! And they sit upon their high horse and wreak havoc.

Well, they certainly *attempt* to do so. That high horse is the equivalent of My Little Pony shaking his hoof in the air.

PureX

12400576_950264778354028_4719471046306226510_n.jpg