ECT WILL PENTECOSTALS TELL US WHY ??

DAN P

Here
Rom. 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Hi , confused , and let the scripture speak for it self !!

In Acts 9:15 " for Me , the one to bear , My Name before GENTILES , KINGS , and sons of Israel ."

And that is the offical order in the Greek text for all to see EXCEPT for the Low Informational bible students , like you !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

turbosixx

In Acts 9:15 " for Me , the one to bear , My Name before GENTILES , KINGS , and sons of Israel ."

And that is the offical order in the Greek text for all to see EXCEPT for the Low Informational bible students , like you !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

I'm well aware of that passage and I agree with it, but how does that change anything?

What was offered to the Jews on Pentecost? They were waiting for the kingdom, was that offered??? If not, could they pass??? What were the Jews added to in 2:41? If the "Messiannic Assembly", that's just another name for the church.

If Paul was to preach the gospel to the Gentiles, who preached it to the Jews first?

Can you answer the other questions??

turbosixx

And that is the offical order in the Greek text for all to see EXCEPT for the Low Informational bible students , like you !!:rotfl::rotfl: dan p

12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!

18 Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall.

DAN P

I'm having to assume what your point is. I guess you want ETHNOS to mean the Jews only. Is that correct?

I'm not trying to be smart, but this is what I understand it to mean:
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

Hi and that is not correct !!

ETHNOS means , Gentile , or Race , or Jewish Nation or Heathen !!

Here is and easy one for you in John 10:48 !!

If we let Hin thus alone , all men will believe on Him and the Romans shall come and TAKE AWAY both out place and -------- .

Fill in the blank IF you can !! Does the Greek ETHNOS here mean :

#1 , Gentile

#2 , Jewish nation

#3 , Heathen

#4 , Pagan

You can not be HONEST and put in GENTILE , for it will read , " take away our Gentile , is the weong word !

The ETHNOS here means " take away our Jewish nation " DON'T you see .

What I am pointing out is that the CONTEXT says what to use !!

Many Greek words have many meaning !!

You Pentecostals are CLUELESS !!:rotfl::rotfl:

You will never be HONEST to the written word !!:bang::bang:

The all ETHNOS / NATIONS in Matt 28:19 and 20 speaks to the Jews that the 144,000 will reach during the Great Tribulation !!

What all Pentecostals FAIL to see , is that God has an Earthly people and a Heavenly people .

You Pentecostals want to live as JEWS and Pentecostals leave out the SABBATH and Animal Sacrifices and are JUST CLOSET , RCC to boot

DAN P

turbosixx

Hi and that is not correct !!

ETHNOS means , Gentile , or Race , or Jewish Nation or Heathen !!

Here is and easy one for you in John 10:48 !!

If we let Hin thus alone , all men will believe on Him and the Romans shall come and TAKE AWAY both out place and -------- .

Fill in the blank IF you can !! Does the Greek ETHNOS here mean :

#1 , Gentile

#2 , Jewish nation

#3 , Heathen

#4 , Pagan

You can not be HONEST and put in GENTILE , for it will read , " take away our Gentile , is the weong word !

The ETHNOS here means " take away our Jewish nation " DON'T you see .

What I am pointing out is that the CONTEXT says what to use !!

Many Greek words have many meaning !!

You Pentecostals are CLUELESS !!:rotfl::rotfl:

You will never be HONEST to the written word !!:bang::bang:

The all ETHNOS / NATIONS in Matt 28:19 and 20 speaks to the Jews that the 144,000 will reach during the Great Tribulation !!

What all Pentecostals FAIL to see , is that God has an Earthly people and a Heavenly people .

You Pentecostals want to live as JEWS and Pentecostals leave out the SABBATH and Animal Sacrifices and are JUST CLOSET , RCC to boot

DAN P

Jn. 11:48 and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation."
Matt. 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations,

Your not making any sense.

Can you answer my other questions?

1. In scripture, I see the body, the kingdom and the church. If there is another name for God's collective people in the NT, please show me.
2. The "EKKLESIA" called out, is the church which Jesus purchased with his blood. Therefore, after his death, burial and resurrection, that is when people could start being added to the church which is the body of believers.
3. If, for sake of argument, IF the people in Acts 2:41 were added to the "Messiannic Assembly" and then stopped being added, what replaced the "Messiannic Assembly" or are they in a category all their own?
4. Being these people were Jews, weren't the Jews looking for the kingdom. Since this isn't the ,in your view, promised kingdom did these people have the option to reject Peter?
5. If the gospel was to be preached to the Jews FIRST, who and where do we see it in scripture?
6. What did Peter preach to the Jews? Kingdom? Gospel? Church?

DAN P

turbosixx;4254068hey in a category all their own? 4. Being these people were Jews said:
Hi and the reason you are Low Informational is , in Acts 1:6 , " ARE you restoring the Kingdom to Israel " is PLAIN TO ME , but you are Pentecostal , and know better , RIGHT !!:mock::mock:

DAN P

turbosixx

Hi and the reason you are Low Informational is , in Acts 1:6 , " ARE you restoring the Kingdom to Israel " is PLAIN TO ME , but you are Pentecostal , and know better , RIGHT !!:mock::mock:

DAN P

Your gonna use a question from ignorant men, before being filled with the Holy Spirit, to prove I don't know what I'm talking about? I was hoping to learn what MAD was all about but you have proven to me it's rubbish.

I didn't think you could answer the questions because then you would have to face the fact you really don't know what your talking about. Your weak arguments and insults show your lack of confidence and intelligence. You'd rather think your right than come to an understanding of the truth. Your blood be on your own head.

I'm here to understand truth and if someone can show me error in my thinking, I want to know but it has to come from unaltered scripture.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi and the reason you are Low Informational is, in Acts 1:6, "ARE you restoring the Kingdom to Israel" is PLAIN TO ME, but you are Pentecostal, and know better, RIGHT !! :mock: :mock:

DAN P

Your gonna use a question from ignorant men, before being filled with the Holy Spirit, to prove I don't know what I'm talking about? I was hoping to learn what MAD was all about but you have proven to me it's rubbish.

I didn't think you could answer the questions because then you would have to face the fact you really don't know what your talking about. Your weak arguments and insults show your lack of confidence and intelligence. You'd rather think your right than come to an understanding of the truth. Your blood be on your own head.

I'm here to understand truth and if someone can show me error in my thinking, I want to know but it has to come from unaltered scripture.
turbosixx, a seeker of truth, I'm with you on that one.

We know he (DAN P) disdains the Pentecostals, but I would think behind all of those weak arguments and insults and sarcasms, lack of confidence and intelligence make it hard, DAN P is a serious student of the Word, and could give some really good dialog in the TOL forums.

Last edited:

turbosixx

turbosixx, a seeker of truth, I'm with you on that one.

We know he (DAN P) disdains the Pentecostals, but I would think behind all of those weak arguments and insults and sarcasms, lack of confidence and intelligence make it hard, DAN P is a serious student of the Word, and give some really good dialog in the TOL forums.

Thanks, I don't disdain anyone, even MADist, and I'm willing to debate as long as we are making progress. If anyone can show me the error in my thinking, I want to know and I will be eternally great-full. I can't let my pride get in the way, it could be the death (spiritually) of me.

7The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks, I don't disdain anyone, even MADist, and I'm willing to debate as long as we are making progress. If anyone can show me the error in my thinking, I want to know and I will be eternally great-full. I can't let my pride get in the way, it could be the death (spiritually) of me.

7The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
Fools despise wisdom and instruction.
turbosixx, it's DAN P who is the disdainer of the Pentecostals.​

DAN P

Hi and you are wrong , so read Titus 1:10 , " For there are many UNRULY ones and IDLE talkers and MIND deceivers , most of all , the ONES from the CIRCUMCISION ."

The Circumcision are Pentecostals , Sabbath and Animal Sacrificers who believe in " THE CIRCUMCISION " gospel that Peter preached as recorded in Gal 2:7 .

The Greek word " THERE ARE /EISI " is in the Present Tense and 2000 years later , they are still here to FALL from Grace as Gal 5:4 and then become INACTIVE from Christ and are trying to become RIGHTEOUS by the LAW !!

Get your FACTS straight !!:kookoo::kookoo:

DAN P

andyc

Hi and you are wrong , so read Titus 1:10 , " For there are many UNRULY ones and IDLE talkers and MIND deceivers , most of all , the ONES from the CIRCUMCISION ."

The Circumcision are Pentecostals , Sabbath and Animal Sacrificers who believe in " THE CIRCUMCISION " gospel that Peter preached as recorded in Gal 2:7 .

The Greek word " THERE ARE /EISI " is in the Present Tense and 2000 years later , they are still here to FALL from Grace as Gal 5:4 and then become INACTIVE from Christ and are trying to become RIGHTEOUS by the LAW !!

Get your FACTS straight !!:kookoo::kookoo:

DAN P

So, Peter attempted to be justified by the law?

:rolleyes:

DAN P

So, Peter attempted to be justified by the law?

:rolleyes:

Hi and the question that you will never believe , did Peter keep the LAW of Moses ??

In Matt 5:20 it reads , " EXCEPT your righteousness shall exceed the Rightheouness of the Scribes and Pharisees, ye shall not ENTER the Kingdom of Heaven ."

Question for you , when will the Kingdom of Heaven br Qperational ?

Do you expect to be there ?

When this was spoken , the 3 Verb tenses are all in the Past Tense and has no bearing for today !!

Remeber that SAUL /PAUL was blameless under the Law of Moses , so you do not Qualify !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Get your FACTS straight !! :kookoo: :kookoo:

DAN P
Disdainer of Pentecostals, maybe, maybe not. Still I think it bothers you.

"The circumcision are Pentecostals" -- chapter and verse of what?

I have read the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel (ICFG) three times today, and nowhere does ICFG teach circumcision is requires or one the articles of the ICFG statement of faith and amended articles of that statement of faith, ICFG circumcision from the O/T history and what God required of the Israelites. ICGF is very conservative Pentecostal church, salvation first, missions, church doctrine. Jesus is always first.

:kookoo: :kookoo: that's okay at least you have an opinion.

:e4e:

DAN P

Disdainer of Pentecostals, maybe, maybe not. Still I think it bothers you.

"The circumcision are Pentecostals" -- chapter and verse of what?

I have read the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel (ICFG) three times today, and nowhere does ICFG teach circumcision is requires or one the articles of the ICFG statement of faith and amended articles of that statement of faith, ICFG circumcision from the O/T history and what God required of the Israelites. ICGF is very conservative Pentecostal church, salvation first, missions, church doctrine. Jesus is always first.

:kookoo: :kookoo: that's okay at least you have an opinion.

:e4e:

Hi and I do not mind in the LEAST to show why PENTECOSTALISM has to Believe in Circumcision as Peter preached Circumcision in Gal 2:7 , which is called " THE CIRCUMCISION " for those Novices .

So , when Peter is preaching Circumcision , you HAVE to practice Water Baptism , Sabbath Keeping , Temple Worship , sell all that you have and of Course , Animal Sacrifices AND Baptism for the Dead in 1 Cor 15:29 , but can not and are very Dis-honest !!:dizzy::dizzy:

Prove mr wrong NOVICE !!

dan p

andyc

Hi and the question that you will never believe , did Peter keep the LAW of Moses ??

In Matt 5:20 it reads , " EXCEPT your righteousness shall exceed the Rightheouness of the Scribes and Pharisees, ye shall not ENTER the Kingdom of Heaven ."

Question for you , when will the Kingdom of Heaven br Qperational ?

Do you expect to be there ?

When this was spoken , the 3 Verb tenses are all in the Past Tense and has no bearing for today !!

Remeber that SAUL /PAUL was blameless under the Law of Moses , so you do not Qualify !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Galatians 2:16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

See the term "no flesh"?
Why don't you believe it?

andyc

Hi and I do not mind in the LEAST to show why PENTECOSTALISM has to Believe in Circumcision as Peter preached Circumcision in Gal 2:7 , which is called " THE CIRCUMCISION " for those Novices .

So , when Peter is preaching Circumcision , you HAVE to practice Water Baptism , Sabbath Keeping , Temple Worship , sell all that you have and of Course , Animal Sacrifices AND Baptism for the Dead in 1 Cor 15:29 , but can not and are very Dis-honest !!:dizzy::dizzy:

Prove mr wrong NOVICE !!

dan p

1 Corinthians 7:19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Prove mr wrong NOVICE !!

dan p
Because I do not respond right away is because I'm not always able.

Prove you wrong? What does novice have to do with it. You DAN P need to admit you think the Pentecostals are whacked in the head, no nothing and are followers of the O/T law and practice foolishness.

You have a fight against the Pentecostals, and apparently have not read any of their statement of faith or articles of that statement of faith.

"People are fearful of they don't understand, and do much to disprove it." Nathaniel Van Cleave.

To you the upper room experience and subsequent N/T scriptures about Pentecost are just page filler; I'll put it this way at least you a yes or no, black and white, true or false person, I admire that in people. I like, "Let you yes be yes and your no be no" of what Jesus said. It's the best way to treat things, with no gray areas you then have the absolute truth, and that is what I believe in. I also gauge a person by their truth and experience in life, church, Bible knowledge, of course I'm a novice after these 58 years of being saved and daily Bible study.

Carry on :e4e:

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I also gauge a person by their truth and experience in life, church, Bible knowledge, of course I'm a novice after these 58 years of being saved and daily Bible study.

I gauge a person by how they treat others

especially those who don't agree with them
and
that puts you in first place