Will Hunter Biden's laptop sink Joe Biden's presidency?

Will Hunter Biden's laptop force Joe Biden to either resign or be impeached?

• Total voters

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Read the article by the New York Post here:

The contents of Hunter Biden's laptop appear to have been confirmed as authentic, despite claims to the contrary by Joe Biden during the campaign. Does this spell the beginning of the end of the Biden presidency?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The contents of Hunter Biden's laptop appear to have been confirmed as authentic, despite claims to the contrary by Joe Biden during the campaign. Does this spell the beginning of the end of the Biden presidency?
For me, no. Even if I were to find it credible, I would still support Joe rather than the alternative party that consists of traitors, misogynists, and thugs.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

When President Biden talked about it being Russian disinfo, was he talking about the existence of the laptop itself, or about the speculation about what was in it? Also: I remember reputable news orgs holding back until the contents could be confirmed as authentic, to me, that seems like common sense and good journalism. I'm gonna take this new conversation about a laptop I care little about with a grain of salt, since even a Republican commission or whatever it was didn't find any wrongdoing at the time. When the right spends as much time talking about how Trump pushed through Kushner's top secret clearance over the opposition of White House counsel and Ivanka lied about it, or about her Chinese trademark approvals or the obscene amount of money spent on the inauguration that no one knows where it went, then I might care a tiny bit more about a laptop that has no ability to sink the presidency.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
When President Biden talked about it being Russian disinfo, was he talking about the existence of the laptop itself, or about the speculation about what was in it?

The contents of the laptop were alleged to be Russian disinfo by Joe Biden and his defenders (interestingly, Hunter stayed quiet about it), but it has since been deemed authentic. I don't know all of the sordid details, but basically, Hunter "sold influence" overseas by arranging meetings between monied individuals and Hunter's father, who was VPOTUS at the time. Hunter would charge money for this service and Joe would get a cut, which seems like it must be illegal on some level to me. Then Hunter would go off on days-long crack-smoking binges and get it on with prostitutes--because it's not like he had a real job to go to every day. He was actually dumb enough to take video and photos of himself doing these things, which he stored on his laptop. Then he was dumb enough to bring the laptop to a repair service when it quit working. And then he was dumb enough to forget about it and leave it there. The computer repair guy then discovered the contents of the computer and turned it in, and here we are.

Also: I remember reputable news orgs holding back until the contents could be confirmed as authentic, to me, that seems like common sense and good journalism. I'm gonna take this new conversation about a laptop I care little about with a grain of salt, since even a Republican commission or whatever it was didn't find any wrongdoing at the time.

I have a theory about all of that. I believe that the authorities, the news media, and the Republican establishment all worked together to suppress this story because they knew we had a bigger bullet to dodge--that being the second term of Trump's presidency. We did indeed dodge that bullet, but now we have to deal with this mess.

Last edited:

glorydaz

The indictments are coming, so they had no choice but to release this information. Hoping, of course, to make it "old news" so the blind followers of the dem party can dismiss it as such. Quite the show, isn't it?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I have a theory about all of that. I believe that the authorities, the news media, and the Republican establishment all worked together to suppress this story because they knew we had a bigger bullet to dodge--that being the second term of a Trump presidency. We did indeed dodge that bullet, but now we have to deal with this mess.
Yes, I think that was their motivation for suppressing the story back then. But what is their motivation for revealing it today?

The midterm elections are coming up. Do democrats want Joe Biden to be the face of their party on election day?

Is it possible this is the beginning of the Democrat's push to get a new face of the party before election day?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Nobody thinks the national liberal media is reporting this story because they repented of their ways and decided to actually report news objectively. This story will help the Democrat party on election day.

That is the only reason the sleazy, lying national liberal media is reporting this story.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Nobody thinks the national liberal media is reporting this story because they repented of their ways and decided to actually report news objectively. This story will help the Democrat party on election day.

That is the only reason the sleazy, lying national liberal media is reporting this story.

I disagree. Even if this issue does end up bringing down the Biden presidency, that won't happen overnight. These things take time. There is no way that the Democrats are looking forward to going into the midterms with this major scandal on their hands.

marke

Democrat lies have become a part of American politics. It does not seem likely any prominent democrats or their MSM cheerleaders and propagandists will ever suffer serious consequences for their wickedness.

marke

For me, no. Even if I were to find it credible, I would still support Joe rather than the alternative party that consists of traitors, misogynists, and thugs.
Evolutionists are on the record saying they will believe in evolution over God no matter what the emerging data shows. Likewise, there are those who will support liars, crooks, thugs, and thieves over good politicians because they hate God and the policies good politicians promote.

marke

When President Biden talked about it being Russian disinfo, was he talking about the existence of the laptop itself, or about the speculation about what was in it? Also: I remember reputable news orgs holding back until the contents could be confirmed as authentic, to me, that seems like common sense and good journalism. I'm gonna take this new conversation about a laptop I care little about with a grain of salt, since even a Republican commission or whatever it was didn't find any wrongdoing at the time. When the right spends as much time talking about how Trump pushed through Kushner's top secret clearance over the opposition of White House counsel and Ivanka lied about it, or about her Chinese trademark approvals or the obscene amount of money spent on the inauguration that no one knows where it went, then I might care a tiny bit more about a laptop that has no ability to sink the presidency.
Trump was right. Biden and his tribes of barbarian followers were wrong. Hopefully the power will shift in the coming election and some of the worst liars and crooks will be taken down.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) once again vowed to remove Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff (Calif.) from the House Intelligence Committee if the Republicans take back the majority during midterms, this time slamming the controversial lawmaker for lying about Hunter Biden's laptop.

Schiff — who is best-known for his outsized role during the Trump-Russian investigation — dismissed without evidence reports about the president and his son originally published by the New York Post in the lead-up to the 2020 election, calling them nothing more than Russian "propaganda."

But on Wednesday, more than a year after the bombshell reports surfaced, the New York Times finally admitted that the laptop story is real. The news set off another firestorm across the American media landscape as conservatives called for a reckoning against those who censored the reports and denounced them as fraudulent.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Democrat lies have become a part of American politics. It does not seem likely any prominent democrats or their MSM cheerleaders and propagandists will ever suffer serious consequences for their wickedness.
That could only be true if the Republicans are just as corrupt as the Democrats, which of course they are.

marke

That could only be true if the Republicans are just as corrupt as the Democrats, which of course they are.
Lefty morons see uncivilized riots of looting, arson, murders, and so forth as 'peaceful demonstrations,' while seeing mostly peaceful protests against democrat corruption as more violent than the Civil War. That is because lefty morons are idiots with perverted judgment and no morals.