ECT Why would Paul say this to Born Again Christians:

Interplanner

Because Christians who believe and then have a major fail will gain little recognition on the day of judgement. He wants them to thrive, which benefits the church and the world now, and will increase their recognition then.

Cross Reference

Because Christians who believe and then have a major fail will gain little recognition on the day of judgement. He wants them to thrive, which benefits the church and the world now, and will increase their recognition then.

And if they don't measure up to benefiting the church, are NOT otherwise blameless, which only mean they were "willfully" in sin, what then becomes of them since they have "willfully" trampled under foot the cross of Jesus Christ? Hint: By the cross of Jesus Christ is the only way God can forgive sins.

Interplanner

Some believers produce five fold, others 'bury' their 'talent' in the ground which at least saves it for the Master, but adds nothing.

DAN P

"And I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless." 1 Thess. 5:23.

Hi and where does Paul ever use the words " born again ." ???

That the God of Peace , who brings Peace to our lives from is in the Aorist Tense , and Active Voice and Opative Mood if you let Him ??

And example of this is those aways worrying about salvation and God can not Give Peace in that situation because it is only God that give peace in our daily lives !!

The second verb " be preserved " is also in the Aorist Tense , Passive Voice and also in the Opative Mood .

This means our whole or entire spirit , soul and body be kept Blameless until the COMING / PAROUIA for His Body !!

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And if they don't measure up to benefiting the church, are NOT otherwise blameless, which only mean they were "willfully" in sin, what then becomes of them since they have "willfully" trampled under foot the cross of Jesus Christ? Hint: By the cross of Jesus Christ is the only way God can forgive sins.

Stop sinning so much :devil:

musterion

Paul's later epistles indicate that a member of Christ's body is blameless and holy and perfect in Him. Declared dead to God's Law by God Himself, they are beyond condemnation. Sealed by His Spirit, they are increasingly grown by Him into the image and glory of His Son.

Cross Reference

Paul's later epistles indicate that a member of Christ's body is blameless and holy and perfect in Him. Declared dead to God's Law by God Himself, they are beyond condemnation. Sealed by His Spirit, they are increasingly grown by Him into the image and glory of His Son.

"IF", if,if,etc.,etc.

Cross Reference

Show where Paul ever said God declaring the believer dead to His condemning Law and alive to Himself forever in His Son is conditioned upon anything more than having believed the Gospel of grace, and I will leave TOL forever.

Is that a promise? I will take it as one.

Romans 8:1. If you need another and another and another, just let me know!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show where Paul ever said God declaring the believer dead to His condemning Law and alive to Himself forever in His Son is conditioned upon anything more than having believed the Gospel of grace, and I will leave TOL forever.

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

You can stay.

I doubt that anyone cares either way.

LA

brewmama

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

You can stay.

I doubt that anyone cares either way.

LA

Here's another one

"Philippians 2:12King James Version (KJV)

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

Cross Reference

What say we if your spirit and soul and body is not found blameless?

LA

Assuming a problem in your disposition:

"Dear God, show me my problem to my soul that while I still have the breath of life I might, by your Holy Spirit, have my error revealed to me that in that day you will not be ashamed of me. For your sake as explained in Jesus, I ask this."

Cross Reference

Post the verse and your analysis of it per my question.

Moving the goal post, eh? You didn't ask "My" analysis.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit"
Romans 8:1 (KJV)

My understanding is this, that it applies to you!! Start with a self-evaluation. Are you walking after the flesh or the Spirit?? If you feel you have no need to submit to such spiritual scrutiny; if you see it as being beneath you to do so, then you chose not to believe Paul's declaration. What does that leave you with? Willful ignorance would be my guess.

Your turn!!

musterion

Moving the goal post, eh? You didn't ask "My" analysis.

Try to focus.

I asked you to "show where Paul ever said God declaring the believer dead to His condemning Law and alive to Himself forever in His Son is conditioned upon anything more than having believed the Gospel of grace."

You came back with Romans 8:1, which shows no conditionality.

Perhaps you genuinely see conditionality there. If so, explain where.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit" Romans 8:1 (KJV)

What condition do you see?

My offer to leave TOL still stands.