Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Why would God need a hell, when he is the Savior of ALL Mankind? 1 Tim. 4:10. He is called the Savior of ALL mankind in scripture, BECAUSE he has saved all of mankind. Now the believers in God do not support him in this, but God does not need their support. They are just believers who stand in the way of truth; its their calling, to be a road block. To be a stumbling block to the greatest thing that God is doing for humanity.

Mickiel

some just don't want to get along
and
there must be a way to get rid of them

Humans are not garbage to be thrown into your hell ; you see, you would treat those who have trouble getting along, like a predator would treat its prey; you would get rid of them, instead of helping them. You would hurt them forever.

That is why the world is fortunate that you and others like you, are not in charge of how this will be done.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why would God need a hell, when he is a super expert at changing the human heart?
Men follow evil (Mark 15:15) and refuse salvation (John 5:40).

In Jer. 24:7, " And I will give them a heart to know me...

"The explanation (Je 24:4–10)
The good figs—the Jewish exiles already in Babylon (Je 24:4–7)
God will bless them while they are in captivity (Je 24:4–6): He has brought them there for their own good.
God later restores them to Jerusalem as his people (Je 24:6–7): They follow him wholeheartedly.
The bad figs—King Zedekiah and his corrupt leaders, who are destroyed by war, famine, and disease (24:8–10)" Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Je 24:2–10). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[1 Tim. 4:10]

"1 Ti 4:10 therefore—Greek, “with a view to this.” The reason why “we both (‘both’ is omitted in the oldest manuscripts) labor (endure hardship) and suffer reproach (some oldest manuscripts read ‘strive’) is because we have rested, and do rest our hope, on the living (and therefore, life-giving, 1 Ti 4:8) God.”

Saviour—even in this life (1 Ti 4:8).

specially of those that believe—Their “labor and reproach” are not inconsistent with their having from the living God, their Saviour, even the present life (Mk 10:30, “a hundred fold now in this time … with persecutions”), much more the life to come. If God is in a sense “Saviour” of unbelievers (1 Ti 2:4, that is, is willing to be so everlastingly, and is temporally here their Preserver and Benefactor), much more of believers. He is the Saviour of all men potentially (1 Ti 1:15); of believers alone effectually." Jamieson, R., Fausset, A. R., & Brown, D. (1997). Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (Vol. 2, p. 413). Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

Mickiel

some just don't want to get along
and
there must be a way to get rid of them

See this is one of the deadly attitudes in Christianity that we who love the salvation of all must fight. This unholy idea of " Getting rid of unbelievers." And that's what the Christian hell is, the place they created ; their eternal dump site for the garbage of humanity. They don't believe God can change any human, they don't have any faith in that. They think sin can rule out salvation.

In John 1:29, " And John saw Jesus coming and said, " Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sins of the world!" Christianity does not believe this, so they try to bring back enough sin to condemn trouble makers to their misery pit.

How are they going to get back sins that Jesus took away? Well they are desperate to punish humans, so they will violently take the sins by force! By the sheer force of their will. Anything to convict them.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
See this is one of the deadly attitudes in Christianity that we who love the salvation of all must fight. This unholy idea of " Getting rid of unbelievers." And that's what the Christian hell is, the place they created ; their eternal dump site for the garbage of humanity. They don't believe God can change any human, they don't have any faith in that. They think sin can rule out salvation.

how do you explain this passage?

Matthew 10:28King James Version (KJV)

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Mickiel

how do you explain this passage?

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I think I know how you would explain it; you would find some condemnation for humans in it, because that is what is already in your mind. The verse is simply talking about " The Ability" of God to kill. To kill a human body and the human consciousness; it simply states he is able to do it, the bible nowhere states that God will kill a human consciousness. He only kills the body.

Listen, no matter how you search the bible for the condemnation of humans, I will search and find life with God for them; because that is already in my mind.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think I know how you would explain it; you would find some condemnation for humans in it, because that is what is already in your mind. The verse is simply talking about " The Ability" of God to kill. To kill a human body and the human consciousness; it simply states he is able to do it, the bible nowhere states that God will kill a human consciousness. He only kills the body.

Listen, no matter how you search the bible for the condemnation of humans, I will search and find life with God for them; because that is already in my mind.

excuse me
but
everyone on tol knows how I would interpret that passage

no one at this time knows how you would

so the question remains

how do you explain

Mickiel

excuse me
but
everyone on tol knows how I would interpret that passage

no one at this time knows how you would

so the question remains

how do you explain

The question does not remain, I just answered it.

Why would God need a hell when he has his grace? In Eph. 2:8, For by grace you are saved, and that salvation is not " Of Yourselves, or of your free will", its the gift of God!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The question does not remain, I just answered it.

Why would God need a hell when he has his grace? In Eph. 2:8, For by grace you are saved, and that salvation is not " Of Yourselves, or of your free will", its the gift of God!

that is not an answer

so much for any credibility that you may have had

Mickiel

When believers actually plan on people being in their hell, they don't believe God can change those people. They don't have that kind of faith in God. In 1 Corinth. 12:6 it states that God " Works ALL in ALL." That means he can work out the salvation that believers are trying to take away from unbelievers.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why are you reading what I have to say?

And why should I care what a Christian thinks about me? They always think negative things about people.

I must admit
not wanting anyone to suffer
makes you a better christian
than
all the others who seem to want eternal suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.