Why would any conservative support Donald Trump?

glorydaz

Your brain on Donald Trump:

"The focus group participants might have been excited by Trump. Or they might have been repulsed. But one thing was for sure: they weren't bored. This could be a testament to Trump's considerable television performance skills. Or to his provocative nature. Topics like immigration, a staple of Trump's speeches, triggered big surges in neural activity."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/26/media/donald-trump-brain-waves-study/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom

AMR

It's because Trump talks like a real person....not like a political robot. :)

glorydaz

You keep posting that acting like I should be shocked. I'm not. I laughed just like most of the crowd did.

Think about it. If you were in that crowd with some tomatoes in your pocket ready to throw them....would you think twice after hearing that?

This is exactly the kind of common sense approach to problems that shocks the PC crowd, but regular folks fully agree with. It's known as a carrot and a stick. Just holding a stick can keep the peace better than all the smarmy smiles and namby pamby phrases in the world.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Inciting a riot has a definition:

Sec. 53a-178. Inciting to riot: Class A misdemeanor. (a) A person is guilty of inciting to riot when he advocates, urges or organizes six or more persons to engage in tumultuous and violent conduct of a kind likely to cause public alarm.

looks to me like a great description for the protestors with tomatoes in their pockets :idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump gave liberals a weapon.

Guns-Are-Stupid-Man-Nearly-Blows-Face-Off.jpg

Liberals went at Trump with political correctness and all matters of slander and whistle blowing- and people wonder why no matter what, Trump continued to gain supporters despite pretty much anything :rolleyes:
~the Left made their deceit apparent~

Want my honest opinion?
Let those who get in the way be knocked out by the angry Trump supporters. This is America, you're not going to sit there and push people for years on end and then expect them to be fine going to their rallies starting something.

I recall that woman getting decked, protesting when Trump was talking. Made my day :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What a repulsively disgusting comment. Worthy of only the lowest elements of society.
Cool story.

Never mind BLM riots and suing schools and businesses just to attack people's beliefs. Slandering others, causing trouble, abusing the law..

I think liberals deserve anything that comes to them at this point. Statements such as what you posted just make me laugh at this point :rolleyes:

ClimateSanity

...whereas Drumpf flips the script, and tells the truth from time to time, probably by accident.

There's a difference between a mistake and a lie. Drumpf doesn't make many mistakes. He lies all the time. And he does it very tactically.

Ah, ok, so the person who is lying is not being deceptive, but the person who points out the lie is, because it's just not fair to notice any particular lie. Tell me the truth, don't you feel a little bit slimy making that argument? Or is this so normal for you that you don't notice?

Go for it. What lies have I perpetrated against Drumpf?

I think what it confirmed is the blindness of Drumpf's supporters and their willingness to excuse the inexcusable.

Trump does not lie all the time. He genuinely believes what he says. Whatever lies you think he is telling is coming from the media's parsing of his words and looking for the slightest technicality they can pin on him.

ClimateSanity

Rex: Ah, ok, so the person who is lying is not being deceptive, but the person who points out the lie is, because it's just not fair to notice any particular lie. Tell me the truth, don't you feel a little bit slimy making that argument? Or is this so normal for you that you don't notice?

If you ignore all the lies from people you agree with and focus on the alleged lies of people you murderously hate, you are worse than a liar...you purposefully deceive. You are the slimy one here Rex.