Why the Righteous Man Does Not Need Rules, Laws or Religion, 1 Timothy 1:9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
"But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law" Galatians 5:18.

To be under the law or to live by the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Yet many continue to live according to rules, laws and religion. Why is that? The Pharisees were the first ones to live by laws, rules and religion. This is why they were in constant conflict with Jesus.

The purpose of the law, (which I believe to be the nature and character of God) is to convict people of their lost condition and bring them to Christ, Galatians 3:24. Another purpose of the law is that it reveals the holy, just nature of God. One does not have to read much of the Bible to discover that their righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23. When they discover that the natural and normal thing to do is to call on Christ to save them, Romans 10:13.

Unfortunately, not all see it that way. Many continue to live according to rules, laws and religion, hoping that God will honor their effort to be righteous by keeping the law. Because God is holy he must judge sin where ever he finds it. If you come into the judgment in your own righteousness you will disappear in a puff of smoke. The only ones that will pass in the judgment are those that are found to be "In Christ".

What does it mean to be "In Christ?" It means that you are trusting in the righteousness of Christ for your salvation and not in your own righteousness, Philippians 3:9. It also means that you believe that Jesus has atoned for your sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. To be "In Christ" means that you resting in what he has accomplished in your name and on your behalf, Hebrews 4:10. Those that have entered into his rest are those that have ceased from their own works (religion) and are resting and trusting in his work for their salvation.

Salvation is a free gift from God, Ephesians 2:8. It cannot be earned, deserved or imposed. It is available to all that want to be saved. All that come to Christ to be saved by him are given the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that produces the Christian life and good works, Ephesians 2:10. It is all of God and is NOT of the law.

The law produces wrath, judgment and condemnation. This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21. The law is not our friend. The law will damn us to hell if we are found to be under it. This is why Jesus nailed the law to his cross. It was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

In the Gospel we are justified by faith. We are justified by faith because we are justified by Christ. Jesus is God's justifier, Romans 3:26. Jesus is the one that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5. Jesus is the one that reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did is ours by faith. This is why Paul said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10.

john w

Hall of Fame
No doubt about it, you need the law, 1 Timothy 1:9.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

The above will send you packing to hell demon....

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/thywordis/PAUL QUOTES THE OT.htm

You wicked bible hater/deleter.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Old Testament is just what it is, old.

Paul gleaned the Old Testament for scriptures that pertained to Jesus and left the rest.

We now have a New Testament, because the Old Testament is now nothing but history. If you need the Old Covenant and the law it is because you don't have Jesus. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament, the law and the Jewish religion.

Jesus is the New Covenant. The old is decaying away, Hebrews 8:13.

If you think that I am wrong you should be praying for me. I am praying for you. You should be praying that the Lord will open our eyes to the truth. Instead, you ridicule and call people names. That is not the Christian thing to do.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you think that I am wrong you should be praying for me. I am praying for you. You should be praying that the Lord will open our eyes to the truth. Instead, you ridicule and call people names. That is not the Christian thing to do.

yes.

We should not repeat it on a regular bases.

It is not of Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame

Catch that irrelevant slop? So are you, so is the universe, so is the NYT, so are scriptures.

And? You demonic drunk.
Paul gleaned the Old Testament for scriptures that pertained to Jesus and left the rest.

No, you satanic moron, Paul quoted extensively in his teachings, re. the Christ, and magnified the OT, had utmost respect for it, just like His boss; you, in contrast, spit at the OT, 3/4 of the book, absolutely hate it, detest it, and are attempting to abolish it, a devious attempt, that is from satan, not the LORD God.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

We now have a New Testament, because the Old Testament is now nothing but history.

=More satanic assertions, for all of TOL to witness.

If you need the Old Covenant and the law it is because you don't have Jesus. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament, the law and the Jewish religion.Jesus is the New Covenant.

The satanist, to Paul:If you need the Old Covenant and the law,Paul, it is because you don't have Jesus. Stuff your false dichotomy of "need," devious one; "need" has nothing to do with it, as you flip the bird at the LORD God, asserting, in blasphemy against Him, that you do not "need" the OT to witness/testify to the Lord Jesus Christ/the righteousness of God w/o the law,to God's character,to prophecy, to what sin is to lead them to the Saviour....................................and shout at Him, "No, God!!!! The OT is abolished, history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You devil boy, false accuser.

And no scripture asserts that "Jesus is the New covenant," as that is another one of your fabricated spams, like "Jesus is the New Adam," idiot, so stuff your "Pate-ism"'s that have no basis in the book, and no scripture asserts that because the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the law and the prophets, he then destroyed/abolished them, as you, through your daddy devil, proclaim, with joy, and hate.

Save it-the LORD God hears not the prayers of sinners, children of the devil, such as yourself. And I call wolves, like yourself, names, not Christians. So what's your point? Rhetorical q.

Observe, the deception, as the devil child changes the subject, in misdirection, deceit,from Him satanically asserting that the OT/OC have been abolished, no longer existing,, to "If you need the Old Covenant and the law it is because you don't have Jesus.

The Old Testament is a record of man's inability to please a Holy God. Right from the get go man sins against his creator and is alienated from God.

The Old Testament is about how God brings forth a nation and a people from whom the savior of the world would come. Seeing that the savior has come and gone, it is now nothing but a history book.

The Old Covenant that contained the law, is decaying away, Hebrews 8:13.

If you need the Old Covenant and the law, it is because you don't have Christ.

You wicked, satanic bible deleter, and stuff your "need" "argument," spin, changing the subject,you devious little devil, as you assert that the OT NO LONGER EXISTS/IS ABOLISHED, and tell Paul, who used the OT to testify to the Christ,to testify to the righteousness of God w/o the law, to testify to God's perfect, holy, good, just, spiritual character, to let the lost know what sin is, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster, go to h, Paul, and don't use the OT-it no longer exists-it was abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

For all of TOL, to witness, again-the satanic assertions of Pate:

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history..

john w

Hall of Fame

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history..

Robert Pate

Banned

I guess that for a Pharisee to be told that the Old Covenant has been abolished would probably be a shock.

They loved the law, the traditions and their Jewish religion. This was their life. It is no surprise that they wanted to kill Paul.

Like you, they could not accept the New Covenant where they only had to live by faith, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17.

john w

Hall of Fame
I guess that for a Pharisee to be told that the Old Covenant has been abolished would probably be a shock.

They loved the law, the traditions and their Jewish religion. This was their life. It is no surprise that they wanted to kill Paul.

Like you, they could not accept the New Covenant where they only had to live by faith, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17.

Spam, changing his demonic "argument," spamming a satanic false dichotomy-again. And he equates, on record, the Lord Jesus Christ with the Pharisees, as the Saviour loved the law, magnified it,and said, on record, that He came not to destroy it, as Pate, in devil talk, asserts, in contrast to this filthy demon Pate, who absolutely hates it, and the giver of the holy, perfect law, the LORD God.And Paul never asserted that the law was made void, you satanist.

The satanic, on record assertions of this demon:
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history...the Old Covenant has been abolished..

You try to explain away God's word like some sort of a fool.

=reduced to sound bytes, as I/others, gave him, chapter verse, that the law was not abolished, but the sin debt, but his daddy devil keeps telling him to delete verses, add words to scripture, post verses in isolation, to prop up his doctrine of demons.

And catch that ongoing deceit? He makes, in passing, a reference to "explain away God's word," out the one side of his mouth, and, out the other, asserts that 3/4 of God's word, no longer exists:

Which side of you and your daddy devil's face do you want slapped?
There is no salvation for anyone if the law has not been abolished.

No scripture asserts that the law had to be abolished, to be saved, devil child, and thus satanic assertion that the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy the law, and not die for our sins, as the solution to the sin issue.

You don't believe Paul. "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Ephesians 2:15. Paul is trying to explain to the Galatians that if they embrace the law they will perish, Galatians 3:10.

No, Christians do not believe your satanic interpretation that Paul is asserting that the law was made void, no longer exists, and your satanic assertion that the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy the law, and not die for our sins.

You are under the law and will be judged by the law. You are a Gospel rejecter and are without hope.

Pate's demonic "logic:" If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished, US citizens are under them, and will be judged by them. If the US laws are not abolished, US citizens are not only under them, but automatically judged by them ads guilty.

You intoxicated demonic drunk.

I/others never said the law justifies, as you do, you filthy, satanic false accuser.And no, you reject the gospel of Christ, and justification by faith, perverting it, with your satanic, on record assertion, that the walk in the law of the Saviour justifies us, not the righteousness of God, which is testified to by the law, which explains why you, under orders from the devil, your father, attempt to abolish the law, the law that also which testifies to the Saviour, and thus assert that the Saviour died for nothing..

Pate's demon driven "logic:": If the law exists, everyone is automatically lost, since the Saviour did not die for us breaking the law, and thus owing a sin debt/wage.

You satanic pawn.

Reduced to sound bytes, as he, once again, confirms that he utterly detests the perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual law of God, which testifies to the righteousness of God, and His character, to the world, and flips the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, hating them, and their scriptures.

You wicked God hater, lover of the devil's schemes, to eliminate the Saviour, and the scriptures, the law, the prophets, that testify to HIM.

Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for. Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

You are under the law and will be judged by the law. You are a Gospel rejecter and are without hope.

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament is now nothing but history...the Old Covenant has been abolished..

The feasts, "the appointed times," according to the law in Leviticus 23, The Old Covenant, The Old Testament

Leviticus 23 KJV

Passover-Fulfilled-The Lord Jesus Christ's death

verse 5

Unleavened bread-Fulfilled-The Lord Jesus Christ's burial

verse 6

Firstfruits -Fulfilled-The Lord Jesus Christ's Resurrection

verses 9-11

Weeks/Pentecost-Fulfilled in early Acts, with the outpouring of The Holy Spirit, "the promise of the Father"

verses 15-16

Trumpets/"Rosh HaShanah"

verses 23-25

Day of Atonement("the second time"-Acts 7:13 KJV, Hebrews 9:28 KJV)/"Yom Kippur"

verses 26-28

Tabernacles/"Sukkot"

verses 33-34, 42-43

Tell us, Pate, since you assert that "Jesus fulfilled the law, and then abolished the law, including the feasts contained within the law in Leviticus 23 KJV, and the entire OC/OT, when did He come back, the second time, to fulfill "The Fall Feasts," including the second coming? Where is the testimony of His return

Robert Pate

Banned

The feasts, "the appointed times," according to the law in Leviticus 23, The Old Covenant, The Old Testament

Leviticus 23 KJV

Passover-Fulfilled-The Lord Jesus Christ's death

verse 5

Unleavened bread-Fulfilled-The Lord Jesus Christ's burial

verse 6

Firstfruits -Fulfilled-The Lord Jesus Christ's Resurrection

verses 9-11

Weeks/Pentecost-Fulfilled in early Acts, with the outpouring of The Holy Spirit, "the promise of the Father"

verses 15-16

Trumpets/"Rosh HaShanah"

verses 23-25

Day of Atonement("the second time"-Acts 7:13 KJV, Hebrews 9:28 KJV)/"Yom Kippur"

verses 26-28

Tabernacles/"Sukkot"

verses 33-34, 42-43

Tell us, Pate, since you assert that "Jesus fulfilled the law, and then abolished the law, including the feasts contained within the law in Leviticus 23 KJV, and the entire OC/OT, when did He come back, the second time, to fulfill "The Fall Feasts," including the second coming? Where is the testimony of His return

John Wienstein, TOL's favorite law loving Pharisee.

john w

Hall of Fame
John Wienstein, TOL's favorite law loving Pharisee.

As I suspected-the God hating satanist, hater of the scriptures, and hater of the LORD God's chosen nation, for service, like his father the devil, will not respond.

Tell us, all of TOL, when the Lord Jesus Christ returned, you wicked demon. Go ahead.

You won't, as you've been exposed for the lying devil child that you are.

Tell us, Pate, since you assert that "Jesus fulfilled the law, and then abolished the law, including the feasts contained within the law in Leviticus 23 KJV, and the entire OC/OT, when did He come back, the second time, to fulfill "The Fall Feasts," including the second coming? Where is the testimony of His return?

Tell us when these were fulfilled, identified in Lev., since you asserted that the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled all of the law, and then abolished/destroyed it, made it void:

Trumpets/"Rosh HaShanah"

verses 23-25

verses 26-28

Tabernacles/"Sukkot"

verses 33-34, 42-43

Exposed for the satanist that he is, for all of TOL to witness.

He will not answer this.

And catch that satanic slur, TOL:

John Wienstein,

You wicked hater of the OC/OT, racist.

Robert Pate

Banned
"Knowing this that the law is not made for the righteous man" 1 Timothy 1:9.

This is why Jesus abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.

The righteous man does not need to be told how to live. If you need the law it is because you are one of these, Lawless, disobedient, ungodly, sinners, unholy, profane, murderer, whoremonger, perverts, kidnappers, liars, perjured persons.

The word of God stand true. Paul's words are true. You are the one that perverts God's word.

Christians are not led by laws, rules or religion, they live by faith and are led by the Holy Spirit, John 16:13-15.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Knowing this that the law is not made for the righteous man" 1 Timothy 1:9.

This is why Jesus abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.

No scripture asserts that the law had to be abolished, to be saved, devil child, and thus satanic assertion that the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy the law, and not die for our sins, as the solution to the sin issue.

You don't believe Paul. "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Ephesians 2:15. Paul is trying to explain to the Galatians that if they embrace the law they will perish, Galatians 3:10.

No, Christians do not believe your satanic interpretation that Paul is asserting that the law was made void, no longer exists, and your satanic assertion that the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy the law, and not die for our sins.

Pate's demonic "logic:" If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished, US citizens are under them, and will be judged by them. If the US laws are not abolished, US citizens are not only under them, but automatically judged by them ads guilty.

I/others never said the law justifies, as you do, you filthy, satanic false accuser.And no, you reject the gospel of Christ, and justification by faith, perverting it, with your satanic, on record assertion, that the walk in the law of the Saviour justifies us, not the righteousness of God, which is testified to by the law, which explains why you, under orders from the devil, your father, attempt to abolish the law, the law that also which testifies to the Saviour, and thus assert that the Saviour died for nothing..

Pate's demon driven "logic:": If the law exists, everyone is automatically lost, since the Saviour did not die for us breaking the law, and thus owing a sin debt/wage.

You satanic pawn.

Reduced to sound bytes, as he, once again, confirms that he utterly detests the perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual law of God, which testifies to the righteousness of God, and His character, to the world, and flips the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, hating them, and their scriptures.

You wicked God hater, lover of the devil's schemes, to eliminate the Saviour, and the scriptures, the law, the prophets, that testify to HIM.

Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for. Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

The righteous man does not need to be told how to live. If you need the law it is because you are one of these, Lawless, disobedient, ungodly, sinners, unholy, profane, murderer, whoremonger, perverts, kidnappers, liars, perjured persons.

Quite irrelevant to your flipping the bird at the Christ, who said he came not to destroy the law, like you say he did.

I am a sinner

Pate is on record again-he needs the law.

The word of God stand true. Paul's words are true. You are the one that perverts God's word.

You lied again-you attempt to delete 3/4 of God's words, demon.

Christians are not led by laws, rules or religion, they live by faith and are led by the Holy Spirit, John 16:13-15.

Pate: If the law exists, you are led by it=intoxicated drunkeness.

Pate: No, Paul-quit "using" and quoting the OT-it no longer exists!!!! You are living by laws, rules or religion, and I they live by faith and am led by the Holy Spirit, John 16:13-15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This "Jesus" CAME TO DESTROY THE LAW, NOT DIE FOR OUR SINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP IT, PAUL!!!

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

Romans 15 KJV

You wicked bible hater/deleter, admitted anti-Semite, racial slur "artist," hater of Israel, the Jewish people.

Catch that irrelevant slop? So are you, so is the universe, so is the NYT, so are scriptures.

And? You demonic drunk.

No, you satanic moron, Paul quoted extensively in his teachings, re. the Christ, and magnified the OT, had utmost respect for it, just like His boss; you, in contrast, spit at the OT, 3/4 of the book, absolutely hate it, detest it, and are attempting to abolish it, a devious attempt, that is from satan, not the LORD God.

We now have a New Testament, because the Old Testament is now nothing but history.

=More satanic assertions, for all of TOL to witness.

If you need the Old Covenant and the law it is because you don't have Jesus. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament, the law and the Jewish religion.Jesus is the New Covenant.

The satanist, to Paul:If you need the Old Covenant and the law,Paul, it is because you don't have Jesus. Stuff your false dichotomy of "need," devious one; "need" has nothing to do with it, as you flip the bird at the LORD God, asserting, in blasphemy against Him, that you do not "need" the OT to witness/testify to the Lord Jesus Christ/the righteousness of God w/o the law,to God's character,to prophecy, to what sin is to lead them to the Saviour....................................and shout at Him, "No, God!!!! The OT is abolished, history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You devil boy, false accuser.

And no scripture asserts that "Jesus is the New covenant," as that is another one of your fabricated spams, like "Jesus is the New Adam," idiot, so stuff your "Pate-ism"'s that have no basis in the book, and no scripture asserts that because the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the law and the prophets, he then destroyed/abolished them, as you, through your daddy devil, proclaim, with joy, and hate.

Save it-the LORD God hears not the prayers of sinners, children of the devil, such as yourself. And I call wolves, like yourself, names, not Christians. So what's your point? Rhetorical q.

Observe, the deception, as the devil child changes the subject, in misdirection, deceit,from Him satanically asserting that the OT/OC have been abolished, no longer existing,, to "If you need the Old Covenant and the law it is because you don't have Jesus.

The Old Testament is a record of man's inability to please a Holy God. Right from the get go man sins against his creator and is alienated from God.

The Old Testament is about how God brings forth a nation and a people from whom the savior of the world would come. Seeing that the savior has come and gone, it is now nothing but a history book.

The Old Covenant that contained the law, is decaying away, Hebrews 8:13.

If you need the Old Covenant and the law, it is because you don't have Christ.

You wicked, satanic bible deleter, and stuff your "need" "argument," spin, changing the subject,you devious little devil, as you assert that the OT NO LONGER EXISTS/IS ABOLISHED, and tell Paul, who used the OT to testify to the Christ,to testify to the righteousness of God w/o the law, to testify to God's perfect, holy, good, just, spiritual character, to let the lost know what sin is, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster, go to h, Paul, and don't use the OT-it no longer exists-it was abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

Romans 15 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post

You satanic pawn.

You wicked God hater, lover of the devil's schemes, to eliminate the Saviour, and the scriptures, the law, the prophets, that testify to HIM, and hater of Jews, which he admits, on record.

You satanic pawn.

john w

Hall of Fame

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John.

You will lose, demon:

1 Peter KJV

Status
Not open for further replies.