Why the Religious Will Perish with the Unbelievers

Robert Pate

Banned
Child Like Faith in Christ ? Why you dont believe His Blood saved them it was shed for ! Thats unbelief !

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Unfortunately, there are some that are to blind and stupid to receive it.

beloved57

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Unfortunately, there are some that are to blind and stupid to receive it.

As far as I can tell you will perish with the unbelievers, you lack Faith in Christ's Blood !

Robert Pate

Banned
As far as I can tell you will perish with the unbelievers, you lack Faith in Christ's Blood !

You think that an unbeliever is anyone that is not a Calvinist. Christ blood was shed for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Not for just a few Calvinist.

God's Truth

I do not consider B57 to be a Christian. You cannot believe that God predestinates people to hell before they are born and also believe that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world and be saved. He has 0 faith in God and Christ.

You believe that God puts people in hell for believing and obeying him to be saved and to stay saved.