Why Some Are Hell Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

Do you believe the Father joins together unlike kinds?

How can we be the flesh and bones of Jesus and not be equal?

For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. (Ephesians 5:30-32)​

How can we be members of his body and not be what he is?
Of

Of the Christ of GOD.

Not the fullness thereof. Especially not while proclaiming such or while in sin or hypocrisy.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Regardless of if you are a branch of the vine or not; you are not the vine itself, but only a branch. All branches make up the vine in fullness.

peace

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are still in our Adamic bodies that are sinful. We need to be changed, 1 Corinthians 15:35-58.

Sin is spiritual in nature, not physical. At one time Jesus inhabited an Adamic type body.

Sin begins in the mind and is acted on in the body. We can control our body and our mind. God gives us that power.

Adam made a choice and was held accountable. We do not need to make the choice to sin.

Robert Pate

Banned
Sin is spiritual in nature, not physical. At one time Jesus inhabited an Adamic type body.

Sin begins in the mind and is acted on in the body. We can control our body and our mind. God gives us that power.

Adam made a choice and was held accountable. We do not need to make the choice to sin.

Whether you make the choice or not, you are still a sinner by nature.

Robert Pate

Banned

Wrong again. Jesus was not born after Adam. He was of God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong again. We shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
(1 Peter 4:17 KJV)​

Robert Pate

Banned
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? (1 Peter 4:17 KJV)​

You need to find out what it means to obey the Gospel.

popsthebuilder

Those born of the flesh are flesh. Mary was flesh and Jesus was flesh. They both bled.

Those born of the Spirit are Spirit, they don't bleed.
I'm sorry but I'm hoping I misunderstood something. Did you say the man Jesus of Nazareth, the firstborn and Christ of GOD was not of the Spirit of GOD?

This can't be what you meant to inadvertently say... is it?

peace friend

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm sorry but I'm hoping I misunderstood something. Did you say the man Jesus of Nazareth, the firstborn and Christ of GOD was not of the Spirit of GOD?

This can't be what you meant to inadvertently say... is it?

peace friend

Maybe it happens after menopause. :crackup::idunno:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Born... Born of the Spirit.

Jesus said, "That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit." (John 3:6)

Jesus is the firstborn from the grave. We too must be born twice, begotten of water and born of Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.