Why Some Are Hell Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is God in the flesh.

Good point, Jesus was human just like any other human. The Father can work through any of us just like he worked through Jesus.

Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren... (Hebrews 2:17)​

Robert Pate

Banned
Good point, Jesus was human just like any other human. The Father can work through any of us just like he worked through Jesus.

Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren... (Hebrews 2:17)​

Jesus was both God and man in one person. He had to be both to save us.

Robert Pate

Banned
Who saved Jesus? Was it his God?

Jesus said he could do nothing of himself.

Jesus is not our Father, he is a co-heir with us.

Jesus is our Father. He is as much our Father as God is.

Jesus said, "I and my father are one" John 10:30.

Jesus also said, "That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father that sent him" John 5:23.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is our Father. He is as much our Father as God is.

Nope. We are not married to our Father. That's pretty sick.

The Father and Son are united but they are two different persons. One died and one didn't.

Also, we are one with the both of them, one big family.

Robert Pate

Banned
Nope. We are not married to our Father. That's pretty sick.

The Father and Son are united but they are two different persons. One died and one didn't.

Also, we are one with the both of them, one big family.

Philip said to Jesus, "Show us the Father and we will be satisfied"

Jesus said to Philip, "Have I been so long time with you and yet you don't know me, Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father and how do you say show us the Father? John 14:8-9.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Philip said to Jesus, "Show us the Father and we will be satisfied"

Jesus said to Philip, "Have I been so long time with you and yet you don't know me, Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father and how do you say show us the Father? John 14:8-9.

Jesus was one with the Father the same as we are.

popsthebuilder

Jesus was one with the Father the same as we are.
Woe.....potential..... GOD given potential that none whatsoever since Jesus the Christ of GOD has attained to....

Do you understand how the least is the greatest?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Marriage only works between equal partners.

Jesus Christ is not married to a sub-species.
The Christ was without sin, perfect, humble, and selfless. Not to mention the savior of all creation.

We are not equal to the Christ and still wouldn't be if we were all those things.

Marriage in the context you speak of is about utter unconditional devotion to GOD, and selfless compassion towards GOD's creation.

You cannot be humble and too consider yourself equal to the Christ.

May the mercy of GOD rest on us all.

peace

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are not equal to the Christ and still wouldn't be if we were all those things.

"When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love so I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine," says the Lord God. (Ezekiel 16:8)​

A covenant of marriage.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul taught on behalf of Jesus Christ that we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Jesus applies that instruction to himself as well as to us.

Paul explained that believers and unbelievers were two different species. We are to be married to a like kind, and so will Jesus marry like kind.

popsthebuilder

Paul taught on behalf of Jesus Christ that we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Jesus applies that instruction to himself as well as to us.

Paul explained that believers and unbelievers were two different species. We are to be married to a like kind, and so will Jesus marry like kind.
I deny none of that; but that still doesn't say or mean that we are utterly equal to the Christ.

peace

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I deny none of that; but that still doesn't say or mean that we are utterly equal to the Christ.

Do you believe the Father joins together unlike kinds?

How can we be the flesh and bones of Jesus and not be equal?

For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. (Ephesians 5:30-32)​

How can we be members of his body and not be what he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.