ECT Why should we belive your sect?? Your fruits are rotten my friend.

Sancocho

It seems like anyone and everyone can create a Christian denomination anymore. Plethoras of threads with individual posts that reference multitudes of Scripture to convince us that simple language is complicated. When challenged as to the origin of such a fabricated and illogic interpretations one finds out more often that not that the author belongs to no denomination or that to one that has sowed nothing but exclusivism.

My advice to my fellow worshipers of the man and God Christ is to look at their fruits. For many of the "non-denominationers" their fruit is the attempted destruction of Christ's Body while the other party's putridity reeks from miles away.

Rather, look at what was important to Christ, like innocent human life, children and loving others without embracing their sins and decide for yourself. Remember, words can mislead but fruits never can.

genuineoriginal

My advice to my fellow worshipers of the man and God Christ is to look at their fruits. For many of the "non-denominationers" their fruit is the attempted destruction of Christ's Body while the other party's putridity reeks from miles away.
You are complaining about "non-denominationers" trying to destroy the Body of Christ from without, but those same "non-denominationers" have been warning about the "parishioners" and "clergy" who are destroying the Body of Christ from within.

everready

It seems like anyone and everyone can create a Christian denomination anymore. Plethoras of threads with individual posts that reference multitudes of Scripture to convince us that simple language is complicated. When challenged as to the origin of such a fabricated and illogic interpretations one finds out more often that not that the author belongs to no denomination or that to one that has sowed nothing but exclusivism.

Rather, look at what was important to Christ, like innocent human life, children and loving others without embracing their sins and decide for yourself. Remember, words can mislead but fruits never can.

Then answer me this, why did Pope Paul VI (1963-1978) restore the Office of the Inquisition, renamed today as the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith?

http://messianicgentiles.blogspot.com/2009/12/roman-catholic-atrocities-pt-1.html

everready

Puppet

BANNED
Banned

In the lost records, the apostlic succession is broken and the lists of popes were made up starting with the first one. Protestantism is the universal catholic church as stated in their creeds and they say it outloud in every service. RCC corrupted themselves so God brought the reformation. On TOL, the RCC denomination has been refuted in every corner, thanks to the wise men.

Cross Reference

In the lost records, the apostlic succession is broken and the lists of popes were made up starting with the first one. Protestantism is the universal catholic church as stated in their creeds and they say it outloud in every service. RCC corrupted themselves so God brought the reformation. On TOL, the RCC denomination has been refuted in every corner, thanks to the wise men.

Moral the story is: all diversity that unifies has always become an entity against God.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Moral the story is: all diversity that unifies has always become an entity against God.

You're right, all mankind is against God. The reformed got it right again. Praise God for bringing us the reformation. Read the scripture quotes supporting total depravity. You'll be glad you did.

Cross Reference

You're right, all mankind is against God. The reformed got it right again. Praise God for bringing us the reformation. Read the scripture quotes supporting total depravity. You'll be glad you did.

I didn't say that nor imply that all mankind is against God. The implication I was trying to convey is for unity's sake, righteous folk have to yield something of their godly convictions and that usually by the time proven way of osmosis through friendships and associations, et al. A "dumbing down" if you will, that eventually removes one from the pathway to God, until all are off the path. The perfect OT example of this is the account of the "Tower of Babel" found in Genesis where Nimrod set himself up as pope to be followed by a God ordained "reformation". History then tells us the reason for it and outcome that it to would become polluted with "wheat mingled with tares" that only the Godly, those who seek Him, will recognize using another, God ordained, "Plumbline".. (Amos 7:7-8)

Sancocho

You are complaining about "non-denominationers" trying to destroy the Body of Christ from without, but those same "non-denominationers" have been warning about the "parishioners" and "clergy" who are destroying the Body of Christ from within.

You are welcome to your opinion. However, this thread is about fruits. Please demonstrate the fruits of your denominations. When Jesus was referring to fruits He wasn't referring to the ability to refer to a biblical passage, which any Pharisee could do.

Sancocho

Please explain the fruits of your denomination then.

Sancocho

When you mail me a prepaid self addressed return envelope, I will accommodate you.

Your fruits are a secret? I'm afraid I will have to disqualify you then per Jesus' Word:

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but underneath are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will know them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Just so, every good tree bears good fruit, and a rotten tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a rotten tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. So by their fruits you will know them.

HisServant

Jesus tells me I can recognize my real brothers by their fruits, not their words. Please show me evidence of your fruits.

It amazes me that you are using this as a litmus test and you identify yourself as Roman Catholic.... it really is kind of funny.

As far as fruits go, they are on an individual basis (your salvation is not a group effort and we will all be judged individually)... so to ask what the fruits are of your denomination are is kind of pointless.

The RCC's fruits have been building idols and churches supposedly to God and worshiping them (pardon me.. they use the term 'venerate' to skirt the obvious).. it has encouraged kings and nobility to use their power of the sword to have people killed and tortured for centuries. It supports assisted suicide by the thousands (see Sister Theresa of Calcutta who denied medication so that people would die)... it stole 30k kids in Spain and placed them with 'good' catholic families (another oxymoron)... and I could go on. Your fruits are rotten and God smells them because they are so bad. Not to mention the institutionalized pedophile ring that the RCC Priests were running for centuries.

Cross Reference

Your fruits are a secret? I'm afraid I will have to disqualify you then per Jesus' Word:

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but underneath are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will know them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Just so, every good tree bears good fruit, and a rotten tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a rotten tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. So by their fruits you will know them.

Well, you "knowing" anything does present a problem, doesn't it?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Ok, so your fruit is the ability to recognize "rogue" denominations.
Why would you consider that a fruit of the Spirit? That's just fruity.

Look at my signature, it is the scripture that discusses the fruits of the Spirit. That is the measure I use for myself. Some days I do fairly well, other days, not so much.

Sancocho

It amazes me that you are using this as a litmus test and you identify yourself as Roman Catholic.... it really is kind of funny.

As far as fruits go, they are on an individual basis (your salvation is not a group effort and we will all be judged individually)... so to ask what the fruits are of your denomination are is kind of pointless.

It is true we are judged on an individual basis but Jesus warned the Jews of being like the Pharisees, who were a group. At any rate you claim fruits are on an individual basis but then talk about the supposed rotten fruits of the Catholic Church, thus nullifying your claim that it is only on an individual basis.

The RCC's fruits have been building idols and churches supposedly to God and worshiping them (pardon me.. they use the term 'venerate' to skirt the obvious).. it has encouraged kings and nobility to use their power of the sword to have people killed and tortured for centuries. It supports assisted suicide by the thousands (see Sister Theresa of Calcutta who denied medication so that people would die)... it stole 30k kids in Spain and placed them with 'good' catholic families (another oxymoron)... and I could go on. Your fruits are rotten and God smells them because they are so bad. Not to mention the institutionalized pedophile ring that the RCC Priests were running for centuries.

Continuing with the theme that fruits are a group basis you have some valid concerns and have identified three areas: murder, theft and sexual abuse. Given the nature of all men to fail and commit errors it follows subsequently that groups of individuals will reflect this as well. Therefore, please identify your denomination so that a comparison can be made of fruits, or rotten ones, as needed.

Sancocho

Well, you "knowing" anything does present a problem, doesn't it?

I don't claim to know anything on my own or to be a person of importance other than I am unique and God's creation, however, I am completely capable of using Jesus own Words to help me judge what is good and bad.