ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The land promise was to Israel.

Joshua makes it clear that the land promise was fulfilled.

The kingdom is not of this world, it's not on planet earth, and it never will be on planet earth.

You Darby followers are unable to understand the difference between the fulfilled land promise, and the promises of the kingdom.

SaulToPaul 2

Joshua makes it clear that the land promise was fulfilled.

The kingdom is not of this world, it's not on planet earth, and it never will be on planet earth.

You Darby followers are unable to understand the difference between the fulfilled land promise, and the promises of the kingdom.

:chuckle:

What right do you have to change earth, the city, and heaven into one?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You're 3P3P isn't supported with scripture.

It didn't exist until E.W. Bullinger.

It's a false doctrine.

There is one Lord, one Body, one faith.

You should really quit trying to divide Christ Jesus.

(1 Cor 1:13) Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

musterion

Irrelevant. The percentage is going down, you clown, as most of the world rejects our(not yours)faith, the Lord Jesus Christ, as you do.

"We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now...we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth."-Tellalie

Vs.

911_attacks.jpg

155441-israel-general-warns-mid-east-on-brink-of-war.jpg

hitler%20marching.jpg

You pathetic anti Semite, hater of God the Father, and His Christ, and his chosen for service nation, despite your bird flipping at the LORD God, pawn of your daddy devil....Sssssssssssssss....

Last half is all fulfilled in Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

Zech 5
6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

Per Tet, fulfilled in Christ Jesus.
Terrible.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Joshua was written AFTER Gen 17:18

Joshua makes it cyrstal clear the land promise in Gen 17:18 was fulfilled a long time ago.

However, because you're a Bullingerite, you claim Gen 17:18 is unfulfilled.

(Joshua 21:43,45) So the Lord gave Israel all the land he had sworn to give their ancestors, and they took possession of it and settled there., Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.

Joshua - "every land promise was fulfilled"

STP - "the land promise in Gen 17:18 is still unfulfilled"

:kookoo:

SaulToPaul 2

Joshua was written AFTER Gen 17:18

Joshua makes it cyrstal clear the land promise in Gen 17:18 was fulfilled a long time ago.

However, because you're a Bullingerite, you claim Gen 17:18 is unfulfilled.

(Joshua 21:43,45) So the Lord gave Israel all the land he had sworn to give their ancestors, and they took possession of it and settled there., Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.

Joshua - "every promise was fulfilled"

STP - "the promise in Gen 17:18 is still unfulfilled"

:kookoo:

Ezekiel written well after Joshua. Land promise remains. Why don't you like it?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ezekiel written well after Joshua. Land promise remains. Why don't you like it?

That promise was fulfilled when the Jews returned to the land after being captive in Babylon for 70 years.

Christ Jesus cannot be divided no matter how hard you try with your Bullingerism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Last half is all fulfilled in Christ.

C'mon mysteryboy, tell us how many temples you're currently at in trying to make your Dispensational eschatology work out?

HINT: Without a perfect red heifer, you ain't gonna ever even build one temple.

SaulToPaul 2

That promise was fulfilled when the Jews returned to the land after being captive in Babylon for 70 years.

Ezekiel 37
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Ezekiel 37
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

All fulfilled.

Christ Jesus united the two houses when He put the NC in place with His shed blood. Christ Jesus is now King of kings, and Lord of lords.

The kingdom is not of this world. The New Jerusalem is above, and is the mother of us all.

It's a kingdom with no death, no tears. It's a kingdom that cannot be shaken. It's a kingdom where swords are beat into plowshares because the kingdom needs not be defended. It's a kingdom where the lamb lies with the wolf.

SaulToPaul 2

All fulfilled.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

(John 18:36) Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

The kingdom isn't on planet earth.

(John 14:2) My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Jesus left planet earth, went to His Father's house to prepare a place for His followers.

Notice John 14:2 says nothing about preparing a place on planet earth?

John 14:2 causes a serious blow to your 3P3P theory.

SaulToPaul 2

(John 18:36) Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

(John 14:2) My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Jesus left planet earth, went to His Father's house to prepare a place for His followers.

Notice John 14:2 says nothing about preparing a place on planet earth?

John 14:2 causes a serious blow to your 3P3P theory.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

He went to prepare a city.

That's not what the verse says.

(John 14:2) My Father’s house has many rooms; ...

The new covenant kings and priests inherit it.
It enforces my view.

More made up stuff.

What the heck is "a new covenant king"?

Christ Jesus is the King of kings. There is no such thing as a "new covenant king".

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

'now/nun' is a time word. There is no point in the word 'now' being in that statement except to distinguish between 'not now but later'.

'of this world/kosmos'- of this present word scheme/system. It'll be changed when the Lord returns and it will be of/from heaven.