Why men won't marry you

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
FYI It's you, A4T, who is doing the trashing. (with Rusha encouraging you)

Uh huh. Bad Angel. She must be responsible for everyone on this thread who has taken issue with your statements.

Or perhaps ... it's just you.

1PeaceMaker

yes my opinion, what i see, do you know what that means? Combined with me saying i question it and your own words, that said i questioned it meaning you understood it perfectly, and just acted like you didnt because you look bad now.

I question that all your 1pm posts, are only a female calling herself 1pm. I believe that some of them are written by a man calling himself elohiym/doormat.

Thats been explained, hard of understanding, or just desperate?

What you said now is inconsistent with this statement:

i do see he posts under 1pms name to fix her "dismal failures".

"I do see" is not the same as "I question" so who's caught in her lies?

1PeaceMaker

Uh huh. Bad Angel. She must be responsible for everyone on this thread who has taken issue with your statements.

Or perhaps ... it's just you.

Good thing you are standing by to support your little friend and supplant the actual subject under discussion.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
FYI It's you, A4T, who is doing the trashing. (with Rusha encouraging you)

Wow, i guess posting your words and your husbands words after you demand a quote, is trashing you.

I agree, your husband was trashing you in the quote, and see how you could accuse me of posting trash that way...

You do put men first (easily proven since you actually tried to get your hubby to try polygamy for example according to him) , that by far doesnt make a female a misogynist, and usually only men, or very butch women accuse others of thinking they are a misogynist...

Ill bet that was hubby using your name wasnt it...

Quote. I know you can't, because no such thing would have been said. Unreal.

Is that what you mean?

Yeah, she posted in the past, but that was a dismal failure. :chuckle:. Now she just reads from time-to-time. She enjoys posting on unassisted child birth forums more.

Anyway, my wife thinks polygamy is acceptable, and she has even suggested it for our marriage. However, I am opposed to polygamy for our marriage. One woman is enough for me...and about all I can tolerate. :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"I do see" is not the same as "I question" so who's caught in her lies?

Did you forget that this came up over me saying you have this men first over women attitude?

You denied it and Angel's post showed that you absolutely do. Did you forget your past discussions about polygamy? Many of us remember them well.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good thing you are standing by to support your little friend and supplant the actual subject under discussion.

Oh, we disagree on several issues. However, Angel is not dishonest and I appreciate the fact that she will always stand up for children and women.

1PeaceMaker

Wow, i guess posting your words and your husbands words after you demand a quote, is trashing you.

It wouldn't have to do with you calling me weird or butch woman or a ton of other nice things you like to say to me.

I agree, your husband was trashing you in the quote, and see how you could accuse me of posting trash that way...

That post was from 9 years ago and he was right, it was a dismal failure because I was being picked on over AS traits and my husband and I were still trying to come to terms with what I would do about the AS, socially speaking.

Is that what you mean?

Maybe a neurotypical girl like you would be offended but it didn't wound my pride at all. I stand by him and his words.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It wouldn't have to do with you calling me weird or butch woman or a ton of other nice things you like to say to me.

I didn't call you weird, or butch, do you have reading comprehension issues or are you just a habitual liar? Read it all again, till you understand it:

That quote is about extremely exceptional young adults and does nothing to help you support your idea that I'm a misogynist.

:think: weird thing for a chick to say there... who are you again posting under that name?

As I recall, I already quoted to you Rusha's weird post accusing me of putting men first, women and girls as an afterthought.

What should be weird to you is that she did that.

You do put men first (easily proven since you actually tried to get your hubby to try polygamy for example according to him) , that by far doesnt make a female a misogynist, and usually only men, or very butch women accuse others of thinking they are a misogynist...

Ill bet that was hubby using your name wasnt it...

Quote. I know you can't, because no such thing would have been said. Unreal.

Ouch. Read it and weep. Better talk to your husband quick since he said it just as i said, that IS your husband isnt it?

Yeah, she posted in the past, but that was a dismal failure. :chuckle:. Now she just reads from time-to-time. She enjoys posting on unassisted child birth forums more.

Anyway, my wife thinks polygamy is acceptable, and she has even suggested it for our marriage.However, I am opposed to polygamy for our marriage. One woman is enough for me...and about all I can tolerate. :chuckle:

Maybe a neurotypical girl like you would be offended but it didn't wound my pride at all. I stand by him and his words.

:rotfl:

1PeaceMaker

Did you forget that this came up over me saying you have this men first over women attitude?

You denied it and Angel's post showed that you absolutely do. Did you forget your past discussions about polygamy? Many of us remember them well.

Maybe try to quote a post actually covering what you are about to launch into.

Now you assert that polygamy is men over women but in fact, our reasons against choosing it was so he wouldn't end up like Star Trek's Harry Kim on the wrong planet. (episode "favored son")

In other words, if anything, because I wasn't into misandry I chose against polygamy for us.

1PeaceMaker

I didn't call you weird, or butch, do you have reading comprehension issues? Read it all again, till you understand it:
:rotfl:

You were clearly implying that if it wasn't my husband posting I was being a butch woman to use that term in my rebuttal. Do you not agree?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You were clearly implying that if it wasn't my husband posting I was being a butch woman to use that term in my rebuttal. Do you not agree?

No, i don't agree at all. And neither would anyone else who can read and english is their first language and they werent desperate.

1PeaceMaker

No, i don't agree at all. And neither would anyone else who can read and english is their first language and they werent desperate.

It's hard to get away from the plain meaning of these words:

usually only men, or very butch women accuse others of thinking they are a misogynist...

Obviously since we know it's me, you are accusing me of being butch. When he posts, he posts as elohiym and only one other user name has ever been used (doormat), and at that, without deception regarding his ties to the user elohiym.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's hard to get away from the plain meaning of these words:

Obviously since we know it's me, you are accusing me of being butch. When he posts, he posts as elohiym and only one other user name has ever been used (doormat), and at that, without deception regarding his tis to the user elohiym.

Think what you want. Everyone can read what i said. Everyone can read you lie your tail off too.

1PeaceMaker

Think what you want. Everyone can read what i said. Everyone can read you lie your tail off too.

My theory of mind may be lacking, but your words are pretty plain. Maybe some other neurotypical can see what you are thinking better, but on the surface of your words there's nothing there that you hope for me to see that looks anything like that.

It was either/or.

Reasonable people see that elo is using elo right now. He has a wife (wow) so she posts, too. Duh. So she must be super butch, according to A4T, if she talks the way she does.

Which is just stupid for you to try wiggling out of now. But we can agree to disagree.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My theory of mind may be lacking, but your words are pretty plain. Maybe some other neurotypical can see what you are thinking better, but on the surface of your words there's nothing there that you hope for me to see that looks anything like that.

It was either/or.

Reasonable people see that elo is using elo right now. He has a wife (wow) so she posts, too. Duh. So she must be super butch, according to A4T, if she talks the way she does.

Which is just stupid for you to try wiggling out of now. But we can agree to disagree.

You are missing a little common sense, if i am thinking the person was your husband posting, how am i also calling YOU butch?

You are messed up.