Why Law and Religion Causes Sin and Hypocrisy

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It sure isn't the plastic manufactured thing you try to pass of as the fruit of the Spirit.

Fruit of Spirit is in Pual's writing but it is Jesus' core teaching of love which you guys disregard on daily bases.

Fruit of Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness gentleness and self control.

You cannot see this fruit from abusive Christians.

If you think they have a fruit of spirit, you are blind.

You have been rebuking all your opponents whom you don't agree with, yet I have not seen you rebuking any of your abusive friends.

You have been calling everyone who don't agree with you a hypocrite; you clearly don't seem to know what hypocrite is.

glorydaz

Fruit of Spirit is in Pual's writing but it is Jesus' core teaching of love which you guys disregard on daily bases.

Fruit of Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness gentleness and self control.

You cannot see this fruit from abusive Christians.

If you think they have a fruit of spirit, you are blind.

You have been rebuking all your opponents whom you don't agree with, yet I have not seen you rebuking any of your abusive friends.

You have been calling everyone who don't agree with you a hypocrite; you clearly don't seem to know what hypocrite is.

Jesus did the same thing I do. He rebuked all the pharisees that counted their self-efforts as righteousness. That's what you do. So, yes, I wlll rebuke them, and I will rebuke you. The point is not whether you like it or not, but whether it's true that you need to be rebuked. You do. So, you're stuck with being rebuked. If you don't like it, stop preaching falsehoods, and stop playing the hypocrite.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The NT says if you claim to be sinless you are a liar.

You use the word sinless, and NT, but I know what you mean. If you are without sin, in how you look at things, you are a liar only lying to yourself and to others. What happens when you have confessed all of your sin? Are you forgiven your sin and do you not have any sin any more? Because having sinned, in the past, does not mean you are sinning now.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You use the word sinless, and NT, but I know what you mean. If you are without sin, in how you look at things, you are a liar only lying to yourself and to others. What happens when you have confessed all of your sin? Are you forgiven your sin and do you not have any sin any more? Because having sinned, in the past, does not mean you are sinning now.

You are not perfect, that makes you you cannot claim to be sinless.

or do you claim to be perfect too.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are not perfect, that makes you you cannot claim to be sinless.

or do you claim to be perfect too.

I do not claim to be sinless or perfect. I am to be without sin and perfect. I am not to sin and I am commanded to be perfect. To be holy.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I do not claim to be sinless or perfect. I am to be without sin and perfect. I am not to sin and I am commanded to be perfect. To be holy.

I have to quit discussing with you.

You are going in circle.

good day, Jacob.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have to quit discussing with you.

You are going in circle.

good day, Jacob.

Shalom.

The Bible I grew up with does not use the word sinless. However, you can find it here.

1 Peter 1:19 NLT 19 It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.

1 Kings 8:46 NET - 46 "The time will come when your people will sin against you (for there is no one who is sinless!) and you will be angry with them and deliver them over to their enemies, who will take them as prisoners to their own land, whether far away or close by.

2 Chronicles 6:36 NET - 36 "The time will come when your people will sin against you (for there is no one who is sinless!) and you will be angry at them and deliver them over to their enemies, who will take them as prisoners to their land, whether far away or close by.

John 8:7 YLT - 7 and when they continued asking him, having bent himself back, he said unto them, `The sinless of you -- let him first cast the stone at her;'

Robert Pate

Banned

No doubt about it, you are under the law.

Paul never said that. Paul confessed that he was a sinner, 1 Timothy 1:15.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No doubt about it, you are under the law.

Paul never said that. Paul confessed that he was a sinner, 1 Timothy 1:15.

Who was it that commanded you to be perfect?

Jesus.

Matthew 5:48 NASB - 48 "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You should be careful about what you say.

Robert Pate

Banned
Who was it that commanded you to be perfect?

Jesus.

Matthew 5:48 NASB - 48 "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You should be careful about what you say.

You should be careful about what you believe.

You will never be perfect. Jesus was trying to tell you that your righteousness misses the mark, Romans 3:23.

By the law is the knowledge of sin, Romans 3:20.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You should be careful about what you believe.

You will never be perfect. Jesus was trying to tell you that your righteousness misses the mark, Romans 3:23.

By the law is the knowledge of sin, Romans 3:20.

Of course. And we are not supposed to sin. If you are obedient to God then you are not in sin and you are not sinning.

If you are trying to be perfect you will fail. If you are obeying the commandment to be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect then you are doing what God wants you to do.

Robert Pate

Banned
Of course. And we are not supposed to sin. If you are obedient to God then you are not in sin and you are not sinning.

If you are trying to be perfect you will fail. If you are obeying the commandment to be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect then you are doing what God wants you to do.

God wants you to trust in his Son Jesus Christ as your savior. You will never be perfect because you are a born sinner, Psalm 51:5. God does not accept the works or the obedience of sinners. God only accepts the works and the obedience of Jesus Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God wants you to trust in his Son Jesus Christ as your savior. You will never be perfect because you are a born sinner, Psalm 51:5. God does not accept the works or the obedience of sinners. God only accepts the works and the obedience of Jesus Christ.

It is not about being perfect. It is about obedience to God. We are commanded to be perfect. Jesus is my Savior. I take His commandments seriously.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
It is not about being perfect. It is about obedience to God. We are commanded to be perfect. Jesus is my Savior. I take His commandments seriously.

Shalom.

Jacob

Spiritually, we are perfect and complete "In Christ", but you are still here on the earth in your Adamic body that is sinful. You need to be born again by the word of God, 1 Peter 1:23, which is the Gospel. Then you can live by the Spirit and not the oldness of the letter.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT AND NOT THE OLDNESS OF THE LETTER" Romans 7:6.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Spiritually, we are perfect and complete "In Christ", but you are still here on the earth in your Adamic body that is sinful. You need to be born again by the word of God, 1 Peter 1:23, which is the Gospel. Then you can live by the Spirit and not the oldness of the letter.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT AND NOT THE OLDNESS OF THE LETTER" Romans 7:6.

I am born again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you were born again you would not be preoccupied with your righteousness, which is filthy rags, Isaiah 64:6.

Instead you would be resting in Christ and his righteousness, Hebrews 4:10.

Righteousness is not a preoccupation of mine. It is something God wants of me. Read the book of Romans.

Robert Pate

Banned
Righteousness is not a preoccupation of mine. It is something God wants of me. Read the book of Romans.

The law demands perfection, you don't have it to offer, Romans 3:23.

God wants you to trust in the righteousness of Christ for your salvation, Romans 3:26.