Why Law and Religion Causes Sin and Hypocrisy

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You can't obey God because you are a sinner. You are an under the law sinner.

Are all those who sin under the Law? The Law is not the problem. Sin is. But we are not to sin, not to begin sinning, and not to live in sin. We are to be obedient to God.

Robert Pate

Banned
Are all those who sin under the Law? The Law is not the problem. Sin is. But we are not to sin, not to begin sinning, and not to live in sin. We are to be obedient to God.

Your very best is still sin because you were born after Adam, Romans 5:12.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your very best is still sin because you were born after Adam, Romans 5:12.
That man sinned after Adam and Eve, who were the first people God created and who sinned, does not mean that you are to continue in sin. Since Jesus died for the forgiveness of your sins, you do not need to live in sin any longer.

Robert Pate

Banned
That man sinned after Adam and Eve, who were the first people God created and who sinned, does not mean that you are to continue in sin. Since Jesus died for the forgiveness of your sins, you do not need to live in sin any longer.

You are in sin the day that you are born, Psalm 51:5 and you are in sin the day that you die. There are two kinds of sinners, saved sinners and lost sinners, just like Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. You are under the delusion that the law takes away sin.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are in sin the day that you are born, Psalm 51:5 and you are in sin the day that you die. There are two kinds of sinners, saved sinners and lost sinners, just like Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. You are under the delusion that the law takes away sin.

I am not. The Law tells you what sin is so that you do not sin.

Robert Pate

Banned
I am not. The Law tells you what sin is so that you do not sin.

What you don't understand is that the law is spiritual. It searches the desires and the intent of the heart, Hebrews 4:12.

Now tell me hypocrite that all of your thoughts are without sin.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What you don't understand is that the law is spiritual. It searches the desires and the intent of the heart, Hebrews 4:12.

Now tell me hypocrite that all of your thoughts are without sin.

I do not understand why you are calling me a hypocrite. Neither do I intend to obey you when doing so would imply that I believe myself to be a hypocrite.

Robert Pate

Banned
I do not understand why you are calling me a hypocrite. Neither do I intend to obey you when doing so would imply that I believe myself to be a hypocrite.

You are a hypocrite because the law makes you a hypocrite, just like it made the Pharisees hypocrites.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are a hypocrite because the law makes you a hypocrite, just like it made the Pharisees hypocrites.

It did not make Jesus a hypocrite. Are you saying that it is sin to obey God, Jesus, and the Law, even the Law of Moses, God's Law?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

amen