Why I Don't Believe in Calvinism or Predestination

ttruscott

What don't you get about seeds make either wheat or weeds and according to where it falls? Why don't you get it that Jesus tells us how to be the right place to have the word grow good and not bad?.
Your refusal to acknowledge the clear words of our Lord that in the parable of the good seed, THE SEEDS ARE PEOPLE, is amazing.

You are rude and I don't believe you are speaking knowledge by the Spirit.
Don't sweat it...people often get emotional when a favourite concept is challenged. Your feel attacked personally so take my words as rude but others give me the Amen so...

You would rather think that the devil sired his own children in this world in a physical way. I am proving with scripture that your beliefs are false...
Sire? SIRE?? No one said anything about siring as in having children in a genetic or family line of descendent!! Is that what you are on about?? You knee jerk an interpretation of my words, which are a phrase from the Bible, and attack me for 3 days?? And I am to trust that you are in the Spirit?

I claim only that the devil SOWS, speiras, the people of the evil one into the world the same or similar way that the Son of Man SOWS, speiró, the people of the kingdom into the world. That is what is written and if your theology cannot handle it, will it be crushed under it? We know that Adam (the first sinful elect) was 'sown' into the world on GOD's breath but we are not told by what method GOD has allowed the devil to use. Your assumption it is NOT through genetics is probably correct.

God's Truth

Your refusal to acknowledge the clear words of our Lord that in the parable of the good seed, THE SEEDS ARE PEOPLE, is amazing.
hahaha So Paul is sowing seeds, ie, demon children and children of God? And Apollos is watering the demon children? And God is making them grow?!

1 Corinthians 3:6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow.

lol You better give that some more thought.

Read this scripture:

Matthew 13:20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy.

Can't you see that the seed is the words of God and where the seed falls is what determines if it grows into something good?

God's Truth

Sire? SIRE?? No one said anything about siring as in having children in a genetic or family line of descendent!! Is that what you are on about?? You knee jerk an interpretation of my words, which are a phrase from the Bible, and attack me for 3 days?? And I am to trust that you are in the Spirit?

hahahaha Getting a little emotional? lol

God's Truth

I claim only that the devil SOWS, speiras, the people of the evil one into the world the same or similar way that the Son of Man SOWS, speiró, the people of the kingdom into the world. That is what is written and if your theology cannot handle it, will it be crushed under it? We know that Adam (the first sinful elect) was 'sown' into the world on GOD's breath but we are not told by what method GOD has allowed the devil to use. Your assumption it is NOT through genetics is probably correct.

Probably correct? You just went against me for thinking that is what you were talking about. Looks like you were talking like that.

You don't remember saying we ALL LIVED IN HELL before coming to earth?

No one existed before they existed.

You are the one who says the seeds are people! What else am I supposed to think you said? I even questioned you about it and you persisted in saying the devil seeds the earth with evil people.

God's Truth

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one,

The good seed stands for the people of the kingdom because they had good hearts and produced good fruit from the word of God.

Jesus tells us how to get saved.

He tells us how to have the kind of heart in which he will live.

God's Truth

Luke 8:11
“This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God.

Did you see and hear that?

THE SEED IS THE WORD OF GOD.

Don't sweat it...people often get emotional when a favourite concept is challenged. Your feel attacked personally so take my words as rude but others give me the Amen so...

The devil does not bring people INTO THE WORLD as if people came from another world before coming here.

As for Adam, he was made with free will, and God knew he would sin. God made the plan for salvation to be through Jesus, He made that plan before He made anything.
God wanted us to choose to love Him. He could have made us all without the capability to sin, but then we would be like robots. God wanted us to choose to love Him.

The Bible says all became sinners because of Adam's sin. We all sin.

We are not brought here from another realm, or world, or whatever it is you are thinking.