Why I Don't Believe in Calvinism or Predestination

God's Truth

Luke 18:19 Only God

Matthew 7:11 From the very “Mouth” of God...

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Let me first rebuke you with a scripture you say does not exist:

Matthew 12:35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

One scripture is not enough to rebuke you?

Here is another one:

Luke 8:15 “… these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance.”

God's Truth

You apparently believe that God is the minister of sin.

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have been abolished by his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:15. But you don't believe that.

What in the world are you talking about? What in Hell are you saying those scriptures mean? According to you there is no more evil and no one goes to Hell?

The evil that happens God allowed it.

Do you really think that God can't stop something from happening?

Robert Pate

Banned
What in the world are you talking about? What in Hell are you saying those scriptures mean? According to you there is no more evil and no one goes to Hell?

The evil that happens God allowed it.

Do you really think that God can't stop something from happening?

You are about as Gospel illiterate as they come. You have no idea what Christ has accomplished on behalf of humanity. God is through with humanity as far as salvation is concerned. Jesus has done all that he can do for the salvation of fallen man. The ball is now in humanities court. salvation always has been and always will be by faith alone.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
You are about as Gospel illiterate as they come. You have no idea what Christ has accomplished on behalf of humanity. God is through with humanity as far as salvation is concerned. Jesus has done all that he can do for the salvation of fallen man. The ball is now in humanities court. salvation always has been and always will be by faith alone.

The amount of faith you have acquired is determined
by the amount God has measured out unto you.

True or false?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When I read your comments it seems make sense.

I have been detract by your "True or false" phrase; not paying attention to what's been said.

God's Truth

You correctly judged what you are, Gospel illiterate as they come.

Robert Pate

Banned
You correctly judged what you are, Gospel illiterate as they come.

The Gospel is the good news that Jesus in your name and on your behalf has defeated sin, death and the devil and has met all of the requirements of God's Holy Law. You don't believe that, if you did you would not be the Pharisee that you are.

beloved57

False comments. You dont even believe sinners Christ died for are saved, and justified, and reconciled to God !

God's Truth

The Gospel is the good news that Jesus in your name and on your behalf has defeated sin, death and the devil and has met all of the requirements of God's Holy Law. You don't believe that, if you did you would not be the Pharisee that you are.

The Pharisees did not repent of their sins---JUST LIKE YOU.

Just like you.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

Did you read that?

They did not get baptized by John who was doing baptisms for REPENTANCE OF SINS.

YOU preach we do not have to repent of our sins to be saved and that we don't have to get water baptized. You are exactly like the Pharisees you falsely accuse me of being like. How ignorant.

beloved57

You teach that sinners Christ tasted death for defeated sin for, the devil for, and met all Gods Law and Justice for, are still lost and condemned !

Nanja

You teach that sinners Christ tasted death for defeated sin for, the devil for, and met all Gods Law and Justice for, are still lost and condemned !

Pate denies the efficacy of the Blood of Christ to save all whom it was shed for.

That's blasphemy, period Gal. 1:8!

ttruscott

Matthew 13:18-23

Riiight, I refer to the parable of the good seed and the tares [Matt 13: 24-30 AND v36-43] and you give me a sermon on the parable of the sower ...very nice but a waste of my time. Anything to get a woozle hunt going though, eh?

Robert Pate

Banned
The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16 not Calvinism or any religion.

There is no power in religion because there is no Holy Spirit in religion.

God's Truth

The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16 not Calvinism or any religion.

There is no power in religion because there is no Holy Spirit in religion.

The power is in his words.

How do you get the power of his words if you don't obey the words?

God's Truth

Riiight, I refer to the parable of the good seed and the tares [Matt 13: 24-30 AND v36-43] and you give me a sermon on the parable of the sower ...very nice but a waste of my time. Anything to get a woozle hunt going though, eh?

What don't you get about seeds make either wheat or weeds and according to where it falls? Why don't you get it that Jesus tells us how to be the right place to have the word grow good and not bad?

You are rude and I don't believe you are speaking knowledge by the Spirit.

You would rather think that the devil sired his own children in this world in a physical way. I am proving with scripture that your beliefs are false, but you want to dismiss the truth with insult.

Robert Pate

Banned
The power is in his words.

How do you get the power of his words if you don't obey the words?

There is no power in law keeping. You have the same mind set as the Pharisees. They thought that they could please God by keeping the law. This is why Jesus referred to them as hypocrites. Much like you they say, but they don't do, Matthew 23:3.

God's Truth

There is no power in law keeping.
The law is Spiritual and Christians uphold the law.

See Romans 3:31.

You have the same mind set as the Pharisees. They thought that they could please God by keeping the law. This is why Jesus referred to them as hypocrites. Much like you they say, but they don't do, Matthew 23:3.

You are laughable because according to you, the Pharisees kept the law but did not obey Jesus whom YOU SAY TAUGHT THE LAW.

Are you mentally okay?

You say the pharisee obeyed the law but did not obey Jesus who taught the law.

That is ridiculous nonsense.