Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People who are evil are dangerous..

Trump is pathologically maniacal. Pence will not blow us up over a tweet ... or someone getting a bigger slice of the most beautiful chocolate cake he has ever laid eyes on ...

Admit Sandy, Trump's pro LGBTQ stance is palatable in the eyes of liberals..

I do not view him pro LGBTQ ... in any way, shape or form. IF he were, I would still be as vehemently opposed to him. Being pro-gay does not determine who I vote for as a politician. Thus far, the only people I have seen that Trump doesn't despise are the kool-aide drinkers and *some* wealthy white men. He just tends to utilize most of his bullying at minorities ... including gays.

Regarding Trump being a wannabe tyrant: He was first exposed as one when he gave accolades to the mass murdering Chinese Communists in his Playboy Magazine interview back in the 90's.

C_0ykdBUAAAGZbl.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_0ykdBUAAAGZbl.jpg

It is within his character (or rather lack of) so I have no reason to challenge this claim.

Don't go building a bomb shelter yet Sandy. Trump is controlled by others who won't allow his mental illness to destroy much of mankind.

This is one time when I seriously hope you are right.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
People who are evil are dangerous..

Trump is pathologically maniacal...

History has shown that a lot of secular humanist dictators (or in the case of Donald Trump a wannabe dictator) have been.

Pence will not blow us up over a tweet..

Con artists come in all shapes and forms. Just because Mike Pence has his con game down better than Donald Trump does. doesn't mean that Pence isn't a con artist.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Admit Sandy, Trump's pro LGBTQ stance is palatable in the eyes of liberals..

I do not view him pro LGBTQ ... in any way, shape or form.

Open up your ears and eyes Sandy:

AdobeStock_71924644.jpeg

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...50742416/AdobeStock_71924644.jpeg?format=500w

IF he were, I would still be as vehemently opposed to him. Being pro-gay does not determine who I vote for as a politician. Thus far, the only people I have seen that Trump doesn't despise are the kool-aide drinkers and *some* wealthy white men. He just tends to utilize most of his bullying at minorities ... including gays.

The fact that you despise Donald Trump doesn't mean that he isn't the best thing to happen to the LGBTQ movement. Think about it: A republican that is pro LGBT rights. What's not to love about that if you're a liberal?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The fact that you despise Donald Trump doesn't mean that he isn't the best thing to happen to the LGBTQ movement. Think about it: A republican that is pro LGBT rights. What's not to love about that if you're a liberal?

He. Is. Not. There is nothing to admit. The only thing you are right about is that ... I despise him for trying to destroy our country. As for you, you *should* despise him for "pretending" to be a pro-life, pro-Christian rights Christian for the sole purpose of pulling the wool over the eyes of those who label themselves as believers. His claim is that he is one of yours. He will be used as "the example" of what your religion stands for.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

He. Is. Not. There is nothing to admit. The only thing you are right about is that ... I despise him for trying to destroy our country.

It's interesting that you should say that, because the LGBTQ/sexual anarchist movement, the same one that you defend, is doing just that (amongst other things, that's what this 4 part thread is about).

Could you imagine "what if":

"What if" Donald Trump had run as a democrat and at the Democratic National Convention instead of having proud and unrepentant homosexual/activist Peter Thiel speak, he had Peter LaBarbera of American's For Truth About Homosexuality talk about the health hazards of homosexuality.

Do you think LaBarbera would have received a standing ovation from the democrats?

"What if" 2 days before the Presidential election, democrat nominee Donald Trump while at a rally in Greeley CO instead of proudly holding the LGBTQ flag of death up for display, held this sign up in front of his fellow democrats:

Leviticus-18-22-You-Must-Not-Have-Sex-Relations-With-A-Male-red-copy.jpg

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5080232&viewfull=1#post5080232

As for you, you *should* despise him for "pretending" to be a pro-life, pro-Christian rights Christian for the sole purpose of pulling the wool over the eyes of those who label themselves as believers.

I've spent quite a bit of time and energy exposing Trump and his pretend Christian lemmings for those things in this thread.

His claim is that he is one of yours. He will be used as "the example" of what your religion stands for.

Kind of like the "Gay Christian" movement is claiming to be followers of Christ? Will they go down in history representing what Christianity stands for?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It's interesting that you should say that, because the LGBTQ/sexual anarchist movement, the same one that you defend, is doing just that (amongst other things, that's what this 4 part thread is about).

Could you imagine "what if":

"What if" Donald Trump had run as a democrat and at the Democratic National Convention instead of having proud and unrepentant homosexual/activist Peter Thiel speak, he had Peter LaBarbera of American's For Truth About Homosexuality talk about the health hazards of homosexuality.

Do you think LaBarbera would have received a standing ovation from the democrats?

"What if" 2 days before the Presidential election, democrat nominee Donald Trump while at a rally in Greeley CO instead of proudly holding the LGBTQ flag of death up for display, held this sign up in front of his fellow democrats:

Leviticus-18-22-You-Must-Not-Have-Sex-Relations-With-A-Male-red-copy.jpg

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5080232&viewfull=1#post5080232

I've spent quite a bit of time and energy exposing Trump and his pretend Christian lemmings for those things in this thread.

Kind of like the "Gay Christian" movement is claiming to be followers of Christ? Will they go down in history representing what Christianity stands for?

As much as you would love me to high five and praise Trump, it's not going to happen. What if away ...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The LGBTQ movement makes Donald Trump out to be their enemy, I'm just pointing out that he isn't.

Trump is EVERYONE'S enemy. Some are just to blind to see it.

Yes Sandy, homosexual activists are EVERYONE's enemy. Thanks for pointing out what this 4 part thread has been saying.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The LGBTQ movement makes Donald Trump out to be their enemy, I'm just pointing out that he isn't.

Yes Sandy, homosexual activists are EVERYONE's enemy. Thanks for pointing out what this 4 part thread has been saying.

Except that isn't the reason he is their enemy. He is the equivalent of tossing a vial of anthrax into a closed building. That vial is no one's friend.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Except that isn't the reason he is their enemy.

I've asked this question of Hillary Clinton supporters as well as LGBTQ Trumpeteers:

Could a President Hillary Clinton made Obergefell v Hodges "more" legal?

Could she have made the pedophiles/pederasts of the LGBTQ movement "more" happy by hiring as her Secretary of State someone who didn't turn the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America into the "Boy Sodomizers of America"?

Could a President Hillary Clinton nominated a "more" pro LGBTQ activist than Neil Gorsuch who not only attends an 'inclusive' Church (where you bring your politically correct sins to church and everyone celebrates them with you) but amongst other things is on record (during his confirmation hearing) stating that Roe v Wade and Obergefell v Hodges are "the law(s) of the land"?

Could she have said that she (like Donald Trump) was for adding sexual orientation as a protected status in the 1964 Civil Rights Act decades ago, when she really wasn't? (thus giving "more" protection to sexual deviants)

Etc. etc. etc.

What else does Donald Trump need to do to convince the LGBTQueer movement that he is one of them?
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5079203&viewfull=1#post5079203

He is the equivalent of tossing a vial of anthrax into a closed building. That vial is no one's friend.

You've once again accurately described the LGBTQ movement Sandy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
'Cept ... I didn't. Trump is NOT a homosexual activist. Trump is EVERYONE's enemy. Spin, spin.

Donald Trump has a difficult job Sandy: Occasionally throwing a bone to fake conservatives//Christians while attempting to fly the LGBTQ/secular anarchist colors with pride.

Accept that Trump and the people who still support him are frauds, just like the LGBTQ movement that you defend.

Speaking of frauds: Here's one of my favorite pictures of Presidential candidate Donald Trump with Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife :

FalwellPlayboy2.jpg

http://theresurgent.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/FalwellPlayboy2.jpg

If put your ear up to the monitor you can hear Donald Trump saying

"There's a sucker born every minute and I found myself a whooper."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Accept that Trump and the people who still support him are frauds, just like the LGBTQ movement that you defend.

Ms. Cleo, you need a new crystal ball. I agree that anyone who supports Trump under the banner of "Christian values" is either naive or fraudulent. My support for gays is limited to freedom of religion and freedom to live their lives within the confines of the law. There is nothing similar in my support for them as compared to the apologists aka Trumpettes.

Speaking of frauds: Here's one of my favorite pictures of Presidential candidate Donald Trump with Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife :

FalwellPlayboy2.jpg

http://theresurgent.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/FalwellPlayboy2.jpg

On this we agree. All Trump had to do was present himself as a white, male Christian, and the moral, family values normally blathered about by the Republican party went out the door.

"Two Corinthians, 3:17". Who says that? Someone who has never owned or regularly read the Bible. Something I would have corrected him on when I was in grade school.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Ms. Cleo, you need a new crystal ball. I agree that anyone who supports Trump under the banner of "Christian values" is either naive or fraudulent. My support for gays is limited to freedom of religion...

So homosexuality is now a "religion"?

and freedom to live their lives within the confines of the law.

If your moral code/worldview is based on what is currently legal, you must support Roe v Wade.

There is nothing similar in my support for them as compared to the apologists aka Trumpettes.

We should ask avid Trump supporter and LGBTQ flag waver patrick jane about that.

On this we agree. All Trump had to do was present himself as a white, male Christian, and the moral, family values normally blathered about by the Republican party went out the door.

You're giving them too much credit Sandy. All that Donald Trump had to do is run as a Republican.

2 Corinthians 3:17. Who says that? Someone who has never owned or regularly read the Bible. Something I would have corrected him on when I was in grade school.

Then you acknowledge that there is no freedom in the deathstyle known as homosexuality?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was reading this article by a gal named Sarah Kramer from the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), a legal organization that is defending a Christian who refused to bake a cake for a homosexual couple that were getting 'married'.

4 Key Arguments We Are Making To Defend Jack Phillips At The Supreme Court
https://adflegal.org/detailspages/b...-to-defend-jack-phillips-at-the-supreme-court

Does anyone else see some warning flags in this defense?

Back later with a commentary on the defense...

jackphillipssmile-case-072216.tmb-16x9large.jpg

https://adflegal.blob.core.windows....ssmile-case-072216.tmb-16x9large.jpg?sfvrsn=4

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before I express my concerns about the defense that the ADF is using to defend Christian baker Jack Phillips, let's review the background on the case (from the communist founded ACLU perspective) :

Court Rules Bakery Illegally Discriminated Against Gay Couple

May 30, 2014

A Colorado judge today determined that a Lakewood bakery unlawfully discriminated against a gay couple by refusing to sell them a wedding cake.

David Mullins and Charlie Craig visited Masterpiece Cakeshop last year, with Craig’s mother, to order a cake for their upcoming wedding reception. Mullins and Craig planned to marry in Massachusetts and then celebrate with family and friends back home in Colorado. Masterpiece owner Jack Phillips informed them that because of his religious beliefs the store’s policy was to deny service to customers who wished to order baked goods to celebrate a same-sex couple’s wedding.

“Being denied service by Masterpiece Cakeshop was offensive and dehumanizing especially in the midst of arranging what should be a joyful family celebration,” said Mullins. “No one should fear being turned away from a public business because of who they are. We are grateful to have the support of our community and our state, and we hope that today’s decision will help ensure that no one else will experience this kind of discrimination again in Colorado.”

Longstanding Colorado state law prohibits public accommodations, including businesses such as Masterpiece Cakeshop, from refusing service based on factors such as race, sex, marital status or sexual orientation. Mullins and Craig filed complaints with the Colorado Civil Rights Division (CCRD) contending that Masterpiece had violated this law. Earlier this year, the CCRD ruled that Phillips illegally discriminated against Mullins and Craig. Today’s decision from Judge Robert N. Spencer of the Colorado Office of Administrative Courts affirms that finding.

“While we all agree that religious freedom is important, no one’s religious beliefs make it acceptable to break the law by discriminating against prospective customers,” said Amanda C. Goad, staff attorney with the ACLU Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Project. “No one is asking Masterpiece’s owner to change his beliefs, but treating gay people differently because of who they are is discrimination plain and simple.”

Phillips admitted he had turned away other same-sex couples as a matter of policy. The CCRD’s decision noted evidence in the record that Phillips had expressed willingness to take a cake order for the “marriage” of two dogs, but not for the commitment ceremony of two women, and that he would not make a cake for a same-sex couple’s wedding celebration “just as he would not be willing to make a pedophile cake.”

“Masterpiece Cakeshop has willfully and repeatedly considered itself above the law when it comes to discriminating against customers, and the state has rightly determined otherwise,” said Sara R. Neel, staff attorney with the ACLU of Colorado. “It’s important for all Coloradans to be treated fairly by every business that is open to the public – that’s good for business and good for the community.”
https://aclu-co.org/court-rules-bakery-illegally-discriminated-against-gay-couple/

Interesting.

More later...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

No ... I never indicated it was. What I have continually stated is that freedom of and FROM religion would make any religious argument against or for homosexuality null and void insofar as the ONLY reason to legislate.

If your moral code/worldview is based on what is currently legal, you must support Roe v Wade.

It's not, and I don't.

We should ask avid Trump supporter and LGBTQ flag waver patrick jane about that.

Feel free. Insofar as Trump, there is not one legitimate or moral argument that has ever been made to justify electing such an inept, lunatic for Liar-N-Chief of America. What I have viewed (from many of his supporters) is similar to bunch of teenagers following a trend for the sole purpose of shock value.

You're giving them too much credit Sandy. All that Donald Trump had to do is run as a Republican.

No, I believe it is something much darker than partisan politics.

Then you acknowledge that there is no freedom in the deathstyle known as homosexuality?

Again, I acknowledge that ANY action that is risky but legal is attached to the freedom to decide if it's worth the risk. Smokers and drinkers do it all the time.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

No ... I never indicated it was. What I have continually stated is that freedom of and FROM religion would make any religious argument against or for homosexuality null and void insofar as the ONLY reason to legislate.

Good timing Sandy, as I am currently discussing that topic. Can people like Jack Phillips coexist with Mr. and Mrs. David Mullins and Charlie Craig, i.e. can a Christian business owner fully embrace his Christian beliefs and be afforded the religious freedom granted to him in our country's founding documents yet be forced to cater to immoral behavior and a redefinition of God's institution of marriage?

It's not, and I don't.

What is your moral code/worldview based on then?

BTW: No one commented on this post. Thoughts?

Why Are Lesbian Teens Having Two To Seven Times As Many Babies As Their Heterosexual Peers? [and twice as many abortions)
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5079019&viewfull=1#post5079019

Again, I acknowledge that ANY action that is risky but legal is attached to the freedom to decide if it's worth the risk. Smokers and drinkers do it all the time.

So you don't believe in the verse in Scripture that you posted earlier? 2 Corinthians 3:17.

I see that you're using the word "legal" again. Surely you're not basing your moral code/worldview on what's legal are you Sandy?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good timing Sandy, as I am currently discussing that topic. Can people like Jack Phillips coexist with Mr. and Mrs. David Mullins and Charlie Craig, i.e. can a Christian business owner fully embrace his Christian beliefs and be afforded the religious freedom granted to him in our country's founding documents yet be forced to cater to immoral behavior and a redefinition of God's institution of marriage?

Certainly ... and IF those beliefs violate the current, LEGITIMATE law, he is willfully doing so. I wonder what scrutiny he uses for heterosexual couples to verify they have never been previously married or been sexually active? :think:

Liberty for ALL, except for actions that intentionally harm other non-consenting individuals.

Why Are Lesbian Teens Having Two To Seven Times As Many Babies As Their Heterosexual Peers? [and twice as many abortions)

I didn't answer because I don't see it as relevant insofar as my position. Abortion should be illegal. Comprehensive sex education should be available. There are far fewer lesbians than heterosexuals so the numbers cannot be compared.

I acknowledge that there is no freedom in denying others the right to choose the person they wish to be with based on how they feel in their heart VS their body parts. You simply do not appear to care that you are promoting a life in which homosexuals would be required to live unhappy, celibate lives.

So you don't believe in the verse in Scripture that you posted earlier? 2 Corinthians 3:17.

Any scripture that was in one of my posts would be a REPOST of something that was already posted. However, to answer your question, I do not believe one needs to be a Christian or of any other religion to have or deserve liberty.

I see that you're using the word "legal" again. Surely you're not basing your moral code/worldview on what's legal are you Sandy?

Nope ... I never have. If something is legal (such as abortion), it will never determine my view. If something is illegal (such as gay marriage), it will not determine my view. Others rights should not be based solely on religion. I don't understand what part of that is so hard for you to follow.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Certainly ... and IF those beliefs violate the current, LEGITIMATE law, he is willfully doing so. I wonder what scrutiny he uses for heterosexual couples to verify they have never been previously married or been sexually active?

It appears that you're stating that all of man's laws are legitimate laws. You're well aware that many Christian business owners (bakers, florists, innkeepers, photographers, etc.) have broken man's laws by refusing to cater to proud and unrepentant homosexuals in order to stay faithful to God. Again: how can it be possible to adhere to man's laws (in these cases, cater to a homosexual wedding) and still be faithful to God?

Liberty for ALL, except for actions that intentionally harm other non-consenting individuals.

Did you know that statement opens up a big can of worms when it comes to sexual perversion as well as other acts that from a superficial viewpoint would be considered harmless to others (suicide, recreational drug use, duels/gang warfare, etc.)?

I didn't answer because I don't see it as relevant insofar as my position. Abortion should be illegal. Comprehensive sex education should be available. There are far fewer lesbians than heterosexuals so the numbers cannot be compared.

If these lesbian teenage girls are having heterosex and getting pregnant from it, then they're not "real homosexuals" are they Sandy?

1). From a positive outlook, these girls weren't born with homosexual desires. With therapy, i.e. Christian counseling, they can turn their lives around and leave the destructive homosexual lifestyle behind and lead productive lives.

2). Since these lesbians girls are getting pregnant and aborting the babies at twice the number heterosexual teens are, if they don't get the spiritual and psychological help that they need, they'll just continue to add to the culture of death's 'body count'.

What are you thoughts on my two points above?

I acknowledge that there is no freedom in denying others the right to choose the person they wish to be with based on how they feel in their heart VS their body parts. You simply do not appear to care that you are promoting a life in which homosexuals would be required to live unhappy, celibate lives.

Again: You're opening up a big can of worms with that statement Sandy.

Nope ... I never have. If something is legal (such as abortion), it will never determine my view. If something is illegal (such as gay marriage), it will not determine my view. Others rights should not be based solely on religion. I don't understand what part of that is so hard for you to follow.

Can we go with your statement from earlier in the post when it comes to what you believe should be legal or illegal?

Liberty for ALL, except for actions that intentionally harm other non-consenting individuals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.