Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, it's swell that you have *selective* outrage over who shouldn't prey on children ... care to try again and change it to anyone who willfully preys on children and teens?

Care to review my numerous posts exposing the allegations against then Presidential candidate Donald Trump raping a 13 year old girl Sandy?

Regarding teenage marriage: I wrote this a couple of hundred pages back when I was chatting with sexual anarchists Art Brain and annaidettinni :

When it comes to heterosexual teens, I believe that every 13 year old girl should sow her wild oats and sleep around with different boys. Having genital herpes by the time you're 14 builds character I'm told. And what girl wouldn't want to go through life without aborting at least 3 or 4 unwanted pregnancies?

I think by the time she's had at least a couple of dozen one night stands and a few somewhat serious boyfriends, that she'll be mature enough to shack up with different boys which will prepare her for possible marriage somewhere down the road.

And what would life be for a teenage boy if he didn't at least bed down a couple of dozen different girls and impregnate some of them? Isn't it a badge of honor to say that you have 5 out of wedlock children (that you know of) from 5 different girls?

Moving from state to state to avoid child support payments also gives the young man the opportunity to see what a beautiful country the US, and he very well might not get that opportunity if he weren't on the run.

I hope that my serious thoughts on this issue makes it crystal clear to both of you where I stand on the subject of teen marriage.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4661976&viewfull=1#post4661976

Now if you would like to comment on the current topic: abolishing age of consent laws, then please do Sandy, if not, have a nice day.

Arthur Brain

IF that is the case, where were you on all the threads that discussed and even promoted underage teenage girls being pushed to marry adult men who had sex with them and/or impregnated them and the condoning of teen/adult relationships/marriages?

*Cough* Phil Robertson *Cough*

glassjester

Hi, ACW. I'm willing to call anyone a despicable pervert, who thinks there should be no age of consent laws.

Maybe you should start a separate thread for the topic.

MrDante

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You not only saw that the necessity of age of consent laws was questioned here by a US citizen, but by someone who is in a Christian forum.

Now please Mr. puritanical poster, explain why those laws are on the books and why those laws need to be rigidly enforced so that 9 year olds can't be legally raped by the likes of leading UK homosexual activist Peter the pedophile Tatchell.

As usual, your ire is at me, not the LGBTQ friendly person who actually questioned the necessity of age of consent laws (Eeset).

As far age of consent laws not having anything to do with homosexuality:

We could go over child indoctrination by the LGBTQueer movement or taking away parental rights, but how about we just go straight to the source (State Level #7)?

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.
http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

Oh and Art, don't be angry at me, the above link is a pro LGBTQueer site.

But the The 1972 Gay Rights Platform is still a fake, it didn't even exist until 1991.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My purpose in discussing the abolition of age of consent laws was to show how desensitized people have become to the subject.

In the 1989 book, "After the Ball - How America will conquer its fear and hatred of Gays in the 90s"

after_the_ball_cover.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/after_the_ball_cover.jpg

homosexual activists and trained propagandists Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen wrote the following:

I. DESENSITIZATION

From the point of view of evolution, prejudice is an alerting signal, warning tribal mammals that a potentially dangerous alien mammal is in the vicinity, and should be fought or fled. Alerting mechanisms respond to novelties in the environment, because novelties represent change from the usual, and are, therefore, potentially important.
One of two things can happen: (1) If the alerting mechanism is very strongly activated, it will produce an unendurable emotional state, forcing the tribal mammal to fight the novelty or flee it. (2) If, however, the novelty is either low-grade, or simply odd without being threatening, the alerting mechanism will be mildly activated, producing an emotional state that, if other environmental circumstances militate against it, will be too weak to motivate any actual behavioral response. In the latter case, the mammal may peer curiously at the novelty for quite some time, but will not do anything about it, or to it.

...Apply this to the problem of homohatred. If gays present themselves-- or allow themselves to be presented--as overwhelmingly different and threatening, they will put straights on a triple-red alert, driving them to overt acts of political oppression or physical violence. If, however, gays can live alongside straights, visibly but as inoffensively as possible, they will arouse a low-grade alert only, which, though annoying to straights, will eventually diminish for purely physiological reasons. Straights will be desensitized. Put more simply, if you go out of your way to be unendurable, people will try to destroy you; otherwise, they might eventually get used to you. This commonsense axiom should make it clear that living down to the stereotype, a la Gender-Bending, is a very bad idea.
We can extract the following principle for our campaign to desensitize straights to gays and gayness, inundate them in a continuous flood of gay-related advertising, presented in the least offensive fashion possible. If straights can't shut off the shower, they may at least eventually get used to being wet.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/after_the_ball.html

My point? Now that acceptance of adults with homosexual desires has gone mainstream, it's time to show that youth have homosexual desires as well, and should be accepted for that. The terms "gay youth" (and "transgender youth") have been used so often in society by the LGBTQueer movement that people have become desensitized to it, i.e. a good portion of society believe that some youth naturally have homosexual desires and there is nothing wrong with those youth 'exploring' those desires.

When it comes to children and youth wanting to 'explore' those desires with adults, UK homosexual activist Peter the pedophile Tatchell said the following:

As an example, the film-maker Derek Jarman told me that he had sex with an adult, at his initiative, from the age of nine. He said he did not feel abused or damaged by the experience. If that is his view, who are you or I to dispute and reject it?
I was not endorsing his viewpoint or that of others who did likewise. I was merely stating that they had a different perspective from the mainstream opinion about inter-generational sex. They have every right for their perspective to be heard. Hence the mention in my letter.
Now mature adults, these people look back on their under-age sexual relations with older people and do not feel that they were harmed. If this is their considered view, we should respect their evaluation (while also recognising that many people are harmed by early sexual experiences).

http://www.petertatchell.net/lgbt_r...tement-of-clarification-by-Peter-Tatchell.htm

According to UK homosexual activist and promoter of pedophilia Peter Tatchell, there is no harm in 'talking about' how much children enjoyed their sexual experiences with adults, i.e. Tatchell knows that if the topic is discussed enough, particularly from the child's viewpoint, society will become desensitized on the subject and no longer care.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi, ACW. I'm willing to call anyone a despicable pervert, who thinks there should be no age of consent laws.

How about you start by calling every LGBTQ leader from the past and present that, as they want to take parental rights away?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZPDCDHXZvI

http://www.pqmonthly.com/transactive-stands-restored-hope-network/20166

Maybe you should start a separate thread for the topic.

Surely you're not uncomfortable with the topic of legalizing child rape being discussed in this well followed thread are you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Rusha
IF that is the case, where were you on all the threads that discussed and even promoted underage teenage girls being pushed to marry adult men who had sex with them and/or impregnated them and the condoning of teen/adult relationships/marriages?

*Cough* Phil Robertson *Cough*

Since you refuse to answer whether or not genitally mutilated people should be able to be in the armed forces and have access to powerful weapons Art, answer this question:

Do you think that this man who without a doubt has had his genitalia mutilated as part of his sickness in playing a pretend woman, should have say over what loving parents want for their children?

Gender reassignment policy for teens draws fire in Oregon

July 9, 2015

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Jenn Burleton always stays busy, but the phones at the Portland-based Trans Active Gender Center are ringing even more than normal.

"I came out at age 12, and that was in 1966," Burleton said.

Burleton knows firsthand how difficult life can be for transgender youth or those born as one gender but who identify as another.

"It can become the most pervasive struggle of your existence," Burleton said.

That's why she co-founded the center to provide counseling and assistance for teens and their families going through gender dysphoria.

"We find kids who get early care do really, really, really well. Amazingly well," Burleton said.

She also petitioned the 12-member Health Evidence Review Commission -- or HERC -- to change the state's Medicaid policies when it comes to transgender youth. The group contains doctors and medical professionals. Its members are appointed by the governor.

HERC approved the change back in January. Now transgender youth as young as 15 years old can get state-funded counseling, puberty suppressing drugs, and even gender reassignment surgery without parental consent.

5b3af3b1-bd64-4ded-96b6-885b2e0fba59-150710_Jenn_Burleton_660.jpg

http://static-13.sinclairstoryline....6b6-885b2e0fba59-150710_Jenn_Burleton_660.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While I await answers from my above post, let me throw this question in as well.

Should a person who "had affairs with men, encouraged open marriages among his staff, stimulated himself with urethral insertion and ropes, filmed sex in his attic" as well as "circumcised himself with a pocketknife" (not to mention using pedophiles to torment infants, toddlers and children in the name of 'research'), should that person's research be taken seriously?
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/03/movies/alfred-kinsey-liberator-or-pervert.html

kinseybanner-cwa.jpg

https://blottingoutgoddotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/kinseybanner-cwa.jpg?w=614

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
How about you start by calling every LGBTQ leader from the past and present that, as they want to take parental rights away?

But then you'd have to start belittling Donald Trump for his support of the LGBTQ movement (and that aint gonna happen).

Surely you're not uncomfortable with the topic of legalizing child rape being discussed in this well followed thread are you?

I'm against the legalization of child rape. That's true in any and all threads.

I hear that a lot from your allies like Art Brain. In fact, Peter Tactchell even said that in his rebuttal letter to the criticism he received for writing a letter to the editor where he stated that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy sex with adults.
http://www.petertatchell.net/lgbt_r...tement-of-clarification-by-Peter-Tatchell.htm

glassjester

But then you'd have to start belittling Donald Trump for his support of the LGBTQ movement (and that aint gonna happen).

We're back to this? I don't have to like everything about Trump to vote for him. It was him or Clinton. You've said that, between the two, you'd prefer Clinton. I'd be interested in your making the case for that choice. Really.

And then, being the only two viable candidates in the general elections, I'd like to see you make the case for why you didn't vote for her.

I hear that a lot from your allies like Art Brain. In fact, Peter Tactchell even said that in his rebuttal letter to the criticism he received for writing a letter to the editor where he stated that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy sex with adults.

Of course I am against child rape. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

We're back to this? I don't have to like everything about Trump to vote for him.

You could admit that you and many of your fellow Libertarians voted for Trump because of his stance on LGBTQ rights.

It was him or Clinton. You've said that, between the two, you'd prefer Clinton. I'd be interested in your making the case for that choice. Really.

And why did I prefer Hillary Clinton as opposed to Donald Trump? (pssst, it has something to do with not trusting a wolf in sheep's clothing).

And then, being the only two viable candidates in the general elections, I'd like to see you make the case for why you didn't vote for her.

Your alter ego/LGBTQ ally patrick jane made the case just a couple of pages of ago when asked what the role of civil government is:

Romans 13:4

Of course I am against child rape. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not.

As much as I'd like to believe you and other moral crusaders like yourself here on TOL, I'm not seeing any evidence of it. For instance, where is the outcry against LGBTQ activists who have had sex with children and promote indoctrination of children?

Where is the outcry against the TOL'er that even suggested that age of consent laws be done away with?

You and your fellow moral crusaders silence is deafening.

glassjester

You could admit that you and many of your fellow Libertarians voted for Trump because of his stance on LGBTQ rights.

In your opinion, was Trump's stance better, worse, or equal to Clinton's stance on LGBTQ rights?

And why did I prefer Hillary Clinton as opposed to Donald Trump? (pssst, it has something to do with not trusting a wolf in sheep's clothing).

Yes, I remember. So why didn't you vote for her, in order to help prevent Trump from winning?

As much as I'd like to believe you and other moral crusaders like yourself here on TOL, I'm not seeing any evidence of it. For instance, where is the outcry against LGBTQ activists who have had sex with children and promote indoctrination of children?

Who would have promoted the indoctrination of children more: Clinton or Trump?

Where is the outcry against the TOL'er that even suggested that age of consent laws be done away with?

I already said that user was a despicable pervert, did I not?

You refused to start a thread about it. If I started one, would you contribute? Or do you demand everything be discussed here, for the sake of your view count?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

In your opinion, was Trump's stance better, worse, or equal to Clinton's stance on LGBTQ rights?

Why don't you just admit that as a Libertarian, pro LGBTQ issues were at the forefront of your decision to back Donald Trump in the primaries and the reason behind your continued support of him?

Remember: Aside from being total opposites on social issues, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump were both for repealing Obamacare (although Trump believed that government should still be heavily involved in it while Cruz wanted the free market to take over). Both were for restoring sanity to immigration policies (although Trump seemed to think that "the wall" was pretty much the answer while Cruz supported policies that took the incentive away from people sneaking into this country).

Why didn't you support Ted Cruz in the primaries?

Yes, I remember. So why didn't you vote for her, in order to help prevent Trump from winning?

Actually I misspoke when I called Donald Trump a wolf in sheep's clothing. He didn't hide the fact that he was and currently is a pro LGBTQ sexual anarchist (if he did you wouldn't have been and continue to be so supportive of him). Every once in awhile (in the primaries and now) he throws a bone to people who want to believe that he stands for traditional family values and they slobber over that bone thinking that life is good and don't realize that they're being used by a professional con man.

Who would have promoted the indoctrination of children more: Clinton or Trump?

Unless they just arrived on this planet minutes ago, anyone who supports the LGBTQ movement knows that child indoctrination is a primary focus within the movement.

I already said that user was a despicable pervert, did I not?

You refused to start a thread about it. If I started one, would you contribute? Or do you demand everything be discussed here, for the sake of your view count.

Your Libertarian movement and Judeo-Christian doctrine are natural enemies. Surely you don't want us to pretend that we're allies do you?

glassjester

Why don't you just admit that as a Libertarian, pro LGBTQ issues were at the forefront of your decision to back Donald Trump in the primaries and the reason behind your continued support of him?

Remember: Aside from being total opposites on social issues, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump were both for repealing Obamacare (although Trump believed that government should still be heavily involved in it while Cruz wanted the free market to take over). Both were for restoring sanity to immigration policies (although Trump seemed to think that "the wall" was pretty much the answer while Cruz supported policies that took the incentive away from people sneaking into this country).

Why didn't you support Ted Cruz in the primaries?

I couldn't. I was still registered Democrat.
You fill those cards out when you're 18, you know?

I would have rather seen Cruz as the Republican nominee.

Actually I misspoke when I called Donald Trump a wolf in sheep's clothing. He didn't hide the fact that he was and currently is a pro LGBTQ sexual anarchist (if he did you wouldn't have been and continue to be so supportive of him). Every once in awhile (in the primaries and now) he throws a bone to people who want to believe that he stands for traditional family values and they slobber over that bone thinking that life is good and don't realize that they're being used by a professional con man.

You didn't answer. Why didn't you vote for Clinton, in order to try and stop Trump?

Unless they just arrived on this planet minutes ago, anyone who supports the LGBTQ movement knows that child indoctrination is a primary focus within the movement.

Again, no answer. Who would have furthered that movement more? Clinton or Trump?
I am actually interested in your opinion on this.

Your Libertarian movement and Judeo-Christian doctrine are natural enemies. Surely you don't want us to pretend that we're allies do you?

My libertarian movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.