Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Do you really want to put powerful weapons in the hands of people who take a surgical knife and permanently mutilate their genitalia jgarden?

People who disproportionately attempt and commit suicide?

Did we not learn from homosexuals such as Adolf Hitler what happens when power is given to sexual deviants?

Well, first off, there's no convincing evidence that Hitler was homosexual and considering that homosexuals were victims of the Nazi regime along with all other "undesirables", this is one immense 'backfire' for you dude - yet again...

You're the nut who'd intern homosexuals and force them into "therapy"...

:hammer:

You failed to address whether you would feel comfortable putting powerful weapons in the hands of people who use a surgical knife* to mutilate their genitalia?

*Homosexual/sexual anarchist Alfred Kinsey used a pocket knife to mutilate his.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Uh, dude. I'm not gay obsessed. I vote on stuff that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Gay rights are established as they should have been already so your silly rabbit trails and slippery slope fallacies are noted and 'filed'.

These supposed "rights" were done through voting in pro LGBTQueer candidates and judges as well as using the pro LGBTQueer media as a propaganda machine.

One would think since all of the battles have been won, that LGBTQueer and abortion supposed "rights" wouldn't be important with liberal voters these days, but ask any of them: They put those topics front and center when choosing a candidate for public office.

Heck, ask your Trump allies, if they're honest they'd tell you.

Regarding the term slippery slope: Once again Art: if you're going to use the term "slippery slope" you must show that homosexuality is somehow morally superior to other sexual deviant acts.

Arthur Brain

These supposed "rights" were done through voting in pro LGBTQueer candidates and judges as well as using the pro LGBTQueer media as a propaganda machine.

One would think since all of the battles have been won, that LGBTQueer and abortion supposed "rights" wouldn't be important with liberal voters these days, but ask any of them: They put those topics front and center when choosing a candidate for public office.

Heck, ask your Trump allies, if they're honest they'd tell you.

Regarding the term slippery slope: Once again Art: if you're going to use the term "slippery slope" you must show that homosexuality is somehow morally superior to other sexual deviant acts.

"Trump allies"? Can't stand the guy. He's a pompous, self impressed windbag and in that he has a lot in common with you. Unfortunately he has the power to exercise a lot of that although hopefully his ineptitude will be reigned in before long....

Don't need to show anything doofus. The sane can differentiate between abuse, consent and obsessive cranks.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Trump allies"? Can't stand the guy...

Nothing says that you have to like a sexual degenerate like Donald Trump in order to appreciate the things that he's done for your cause (in regards to the LGBTGQueer agenda, Trump has kept Obama policies in place, and as your Libertarian Trump lemming allies will tell you, destroyed the conservative agenda of the Republicrat Party).

Hey, since you boyz have all gathered together, can we talk about the homosexual gym teacher who is HIV infected (what, homosexuals contract HIV/AIDS? Who would have known) and like so many other homosexuals, likes to rape little boys?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5075865&viewfull=1#post5075865

Oh and Art: I must have missed your response from my recent post where I asked you if "mentally ill" (your LGBTQ ally glassjester used that term) people who have a surgical knife* taken to their genitalia to have unchangeable mutilation done should be in charge of or carry powerful weapons?

*The "father" of the modern day sexual anarchist movement, homosexual/pedophile/fake researcher Alfred Kinsey took a pocketknife to his genitalia, which was responsible for his early demise.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain
What the heck is it with you and calling people 'Aaron'?!

You do realise he is a bit wacky?

As an older Libertarian who I get the feeling is school educated, I would imagine that you were a big fan of 'researcher' Alfred Kinsey when you were younger (chances are that you still are a big fan of his work).

Care to share some of your knowledge of Kinsey?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So you're not impressed with my "impressive credentials" Aaron?

It's a sad spectacle when someone tries to be funny and they are not. It's even worse when they try to be serious, yet are seen as a joke. You are a source of great hilarity

Perhaps people who believe as I do should be put away in an institution where we can't do harm to others Aaron?

Maybe we should be forced to 'get our mind right' by having someone like you sit outside our cell reading out of the Queen James Bible things like this:

P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135&viewfull=1#post4404135

Hey, it's "love", and we all know that "love" is a good thing, right Aaron?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So you're not impressed with my "impressive credentials" Aaron?

Perhaps people who believe as I do should be put away in an institution where we can't do harm to others Aaron?

Maybe we should be forced to 'get our mind right' by having someone like you sit outside our cell reading out of the Queen James Bible things like this:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135&viewfull=1#post4404135

Hey, it's "love", and we all know that "love" is a good thing, right Aaron?
Now THAT is hilarious :rotfl:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now THAT is hilarious :rotfl:

Until you boyz get your way and people like me are put away someplace where we can 'get our mind right', I guess we'll just have to debate our differences in ideology and applying that ideology into laws and cultural mores'.

When can we start?

glassjester

Oh and Art: I must have missed your response from my recent post where I asked you if "mentally ill" (your LGBTQ ally glassjester used that term) people who have a surgical knife* taken to their genitalia to have unchangeable mutilation done should be in charge of or carry powerful weapons?

So you agree with Trump about banning transgender people from the military.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If brains were dynamite, aCdubya wouldn't have enough to blow his nose

Now now Aaron, that's not a way to start off a debate.

Here, let me help:

You say things like "homosexuality is ok as long as it's based on love" (because everyone knows that love is a good thing) and I rebuke that lie argument by showing that it isn't love, but instead deep seated hate.

See how easy debate is Aaron?

glassjester

Until you boyz get your way and people like me are put away someplace where we can 'get our mind right', I guess we'll just have to debate our differences in ideology and applying that ideology into laws and cultural mores'.

When can we start?

It's been nearly half a day - why haven't any of your 200 - 300 loyal fans voiced their support?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you agree with Trump about banning transgender people from the military.

(Oh look, Aaron has switched over to one of his many other identities).

Allow me to answer your question with a question:

If your doctor informed you that cancer was found in a certain part of your body and didn't want to remove the core of it, but only a small part of that cancer, would you "agree" that was a wise decision?

For Trump lemmings who don't follow analogies well:

The LGB of the LGBT still remains in the Degenerate in Chief's US Armed Forces. Besides, it was covered in an earlier post of mine that the Degenerate in Chief supposedly wants to ban transsexuals because of the cost; money that he would like to use on his "wall".

Hence he's doing it for all the wrong reasons.

glassjester

If your doctor informed you that cancer was found in a certain part of your body and didn't want to remove the core of it, but only a small part of that cancer, would you "agree" that was a wise decision?

Better than not removing any of it.

Be honest: Would you prefer that transgender people stay in the military?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Better than not removing any of it.

Removing a cancerous mole on the skin's surface while allowing the cancer underneath to run rampant amounts to nothing more than 'cosmetic surgery'.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hold the phone. Seriously, who is Aaron?
Aaron is a figure of aCW's paranoid mind. Aaron was a TOL poster who got the better of dubya every time they debated. Aaron dominated dubya, to the point that dub just can't forget him. Dubya was crushed when Aaron claimed the ultimate victory by leaving TOL and dubya's thread. Ever since, lil dub has accused everyone else of being Aaron, who he thinks comes back under different names. Dubya goes so far as to think that Aaron wrote to dubya's pastor and belittled him. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.