Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Add Shirer, Snyder, Fuchs, Knickerbocker, Lenz and Rector to the 'conspiracy'.

So many liars! liars! liars! ey Art?

Seriously, anyone demented enough to write that "Homosexuality brought us Adolf Hitler" is just nuts, just as those who buy into that agenda driven garbage...

:dunce:

:doh:

I posted The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists several times by homosexual and avid body builder Johann Hari, but evidently a homosexual telling the truth about Hitler isn't good enough for you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html

6a00d8341c562c53ef0147e01693fa970b-pi

As shown throughout this 4 part thread, there's a lot of hate and anger amongst those who have same sex attractions and engage in homosexual behavior.

Hitler and his SS took it to the next level.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How about we have a discussion about the Alt Right, as I've spent quite a bit of time investigating the movement? I promise not to bring up the pederast that raised you as a angry and confused teen.

For one, there's no membership into the Alt Right :chuckle:

There's no litmus to being 'Alt Right'- it is a collection of people with different opinions and ideologies all pointed to a common goal.

It's obvious that there are Neo-Nazis in the Alt Right movement- but their prejudice has nothing to do with it- it is not a 'racist' movement.

But I don't turn them away, no- they are mad for the same reason we're all mad.
Everybody has decided to hate on the white man.

Let's have this discussion, hombre. You start :)
In fact, make a thread and send me a notice so that I know you started it. 'Mention' me in or something :idunno:

It'll be done in this thread, where several hundred people a day view it. Back later with the opening post.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
How about we have a discussion about the Alt Right, as I've spent quite a bit of time investigating the movement? I promise not to bring up the pederast that raised you as a angry and confused teen.

It'll be done in this thread, where several hundred people a day view it. Back later with the opening post.

You scared :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Christians talk about the Antichrist frequently. Scott Lively is a Christian pastor who knows that Barack Hussein Obama promoted the LGBTQueer agenda and abortion supposed 'rights' like no other President before him.

If discussing the Antichrist is supposed to be a mark against someone, then 10's of millions of Christians are guilty like Pastor Scott Lively.

I notice you snipped the entire quote of that discussion. He was just being bonkers and predicting things that didn't even take place...

I'd ask you to comment on the 14+ minute video, but it's obviously above the head of your average pagan hair dresser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHCgb1kRN8

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You scared :idunno:

I get to expose a bunch of inbred racists who embrace the disgusting little sodomite Milo Yiannopoulos.

This is gonna be fun.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How about we have a discussion about the Alt Right, as I've spent quite a bit of time investigating the movement?

For one, there's no membership into the Alt Right :chuckle:

Like the LGBTQ movement, no membership is required, the Alt Right takes all morally confused people.

There's no litmus to being 'Alt Right'- it is a collection of people with different opinions and ideologies all pointed to a common goal.

'White superiority' being that common denominator and 'White nationalism' being their common goal. Check out these quotes from two Alt Righters from another TOL thread:

Quote: Originally posted by patrick jane:
It's obvious that whites are the superior race on earth -

Quote: Originally posted by Tambora:
Yeah, I don't think anyone disputes that.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123103-White-Lives-Matter

Note that in their ever so morally confused minds that it's a skin color that is superior, not Judeo-Christian doctrine that is superior to all other religions and cultures.

It's obvious that there are Neo-Nazis in the Alt Right movement- but their prejudice has nothing to do with it- it is not a 'racist' movement.

But I don't turn them away, no- they are mad for the same reason we're all mad.
Everybody has decided to hate on the white man.

If you were smart enough to see it, you'd know that the left has a hatred of Judeo-Christian doctrine, not skin color or gender. Your Alt Right movement has so much in common with the secular humanist left (embracing homosexuality, as long as it's the "macho" kind, abortion, as long as the babies being aborted are black, etc.).

Let's have this discussion, hombre. You start :)
In fact, make a thread and send me a notice so that I know you started it. 'Mention' me in or something :idunno:

Let's start off with plank #1 from the article which I posted earlier in the thread entitled:

An Actual Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right: 8 Things You Need To Know

"1. Racism is not a fringe element of the Alt-Right; it’s the movement’s central premise. The Alt-Right comprises disparate ideological backgrounds, but at the heart of the movement lies white identity. Richard Spencer, publisher of AlternativeRight.com, describes the Alt-Right as essentially “trying to build a philosophy, an ideology around identity, European identity.” Jared Taylor,*the*editor of*American Renaissance*who recently co-hosted an Alt-Right press conference with Spencer and VDARE*editor*Peter Brimelow*to describe*the movement,*explained, "The alt right accepts that race is a biological fact and that it’s a significant aspect of individual and group identity and that any attempt to create a society in which race can be made not to matter will fail."...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9441/actual-conservatives-guide-alt-right-8-things-you-michael-knowles

I look forward to you attempting to defend the indefensible.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I posted The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists several times by homosexual and avid body builder Johann Hari, but evidently a homosexual telling the truth about Hitler isn't good enough for you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html

As shown throughout this 4 part thread, there's a lot of hate and anger amongst those who have same sex attractions and engage in homosexual behavior.

From that particular article:

The growing awareness of the role gay men play in fascist movements has been abused by some homophobes. In an especially nutty work of revisionist history called ‘The Pink Swastika’, the ‘historian’ Scott Lively tries to blame gay people for the entire Holocaust, and describes the murder of gay men in the camps as merely “gay-on-gay violence.” A typical website commenting on the book claims absurdly, “The Pink Swastika shows that there was far more brutality, rape, torture and murder committed against innocent people by Nazi homosexuals than there even was against homosexuals themselves.

If he's telling the "truth" as you so call it then he ain't much of a fan of one of your heroes is he? Frankly, I don't know what this guy's particular agenda is as there's no proper support for it , but he at least got the truth right about that joke of a book referenced above.

Now you go scour the net for more unnecessary pictures of gay men doing bodybuilding and check what passes for a brain at one of your crackpot far right blogs.

Arthur Brain

I'd ask you to comment on the 14+ minute video, but it's obviously above the head of your average pagan hair dresser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHCgb1kRN8

Well, it's typical far right rubbish and obviously bunk as Obama the *Antichrist* has left office and these predictions centered around 2015. Do I need to pull up that exchange you snipped earlier?

And you're back to the 'hairdresser' crap? I'm almost embarrassed for you man, you just repeat the same stuff over again and it was feeble to start with. Wouldn't mind if you came up with some witty put downs but seems beyond your remit.

Oh well...

MrDante

Add Shirer, Snyder, Fuchs, Knickerbocker, Lenz and Rector to the 'conspiracy'.

So many liars! liars! liars! ey Art?

false witness is false witness no matter who is getting paid to say it

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Judicial Procedure in New Testament Times

...There were three main ways in which a Jewish court might deal with an offender, assuming it possessed full civic autonomy-religious excommunication, corporal chastisement and capital punishment. The first, a purely domestic matter, did not affect the Romans. Corporal chastisement was practised, with methodological differences, by both nations. Jewish courts were generally free to lash Jewish offenders at their discretion-unless they happened to be Roman citizens as well. The right of exercising capital punishment autonomously, even over their own countrymen, was withdrawn from the Jews by the Romans in the first Christian century.

...The stringency of the laws of evidence underlines the extreme reluctance of the Jews to impose death sentences, even when they possessed full civic rights. Circumstantial evidence was entirely discounted, for the Pentateuch insists on two witnesses (Numbers 35: 30; Deuteronomy 17: 16)
https://biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/eq/1975-2_094.pdf

In review:

1)The Jews didn't carry out punishment on capital crimes (which adultery was), the Romans did.

2) Two witnesses were needed to convict. Of course if two witnesses came forward, they would have had to divulge the identity of the male that was with the prostitute.
Is "ACultureWarrior" seriously suggesting that God's purpose for the inclusion of "The Women Caught in Adultery" was nothing more than to provide the reader with a lesson in 1stC Jewish jurisprudence?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

From that particular article:...

Quoting muscle queer Johann Hari from the same article:

"This is a taboo topic for a gay left-wing man like me to touch, but there has always been a weird, disproportionate overlap between homosexuality and fascism. Take a deep breath; here goes...

The twisted truth is that gay men have been at the heart of every major fascist movement that ever was - including the gay-gassing, homo-cidal Third Reich."

Even a proud and unrepentant homosexual can tell the truth on occasion.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Judicial Procedure in New Testament Times

...In review:

1)The Jews didn't carry out punishment on capital crimes (which adultery was), the Romans did.

2) Two witnesses were needed to convict. Of course if two witnesses came forward, they would have had to divulge the identity of the male that was with the prostitute.
Is "ACultureWarrior" seriously suggesting that God's purpose for the inclusion of "The Women Caught in Adultery" in John was nothing more than to provide the reader with a lesson in 1stC Jewish jurisprudence?

If "aCultureWarrior" were to read his Bible, he would know that the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees were using this woman in an attempting to entrap Jesus into contradicting Mosaic Law.

If the lack of witnesses was the primary reason for her release, then why would Jesus not make direct mention of it in his rebuttal?

Instead, Jesus elevates the conversation from a legal issue to the moral right of one group of sinners to condemn another sinner - a response that "aCultureWarrior" would be well advised to consider when applied to his ongoing campaign to criminalize homosexuals.

At least the teachers of religious law, the Pharisees and the crowd were not so hypocritical as to assert that they were without sin and therefore in a position to cast the first stone.

My question for "aCultureWarrior" concerns as to why he considers himself to be in a position to cast that first stone?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'd ask you to comment on the 14+ minute video [of Pastor Scott Lively talking about Scripture and the Antichrist], but it's obviously above the head of your average pagan hair dresser.

Well, it's typical far right rubbish and obviously bunk as Obama the *Antichrist* has left office and these predictions centered around 2015. Do I need to pull up that exchange you snipped earlier?...

Do you know how homosexuals talk about what's in the latest edition of the NAMBLA newsletter or where the nearest HIV/AIDS clinic is? Well Christians talk about the Antichrist and who might fit the bill. Many thought that pro baby murderer/lover of sodomy B. Hussein Obama was.

Speaking of Scott Lively: Tell me, does the LGBTQueer movement HATE him more than EX homosexuals? Based on what I've read it's a close toss up. Perhaps you can consult with ....Dante (using the title "Mr." is so 'Judeo-Christian') and tell the followers of the thread who LGBTQueer public enemy #2 is (It goes without saying that God is LGBTQueer public enemy #1).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is "ACultureWarrior" seriously suggesting that God's purpose for the inclusion of "The Women Caught in Adultery" was nothing more than to provide the reader with a lesson in 1stC Jewish jurisprudence?...

Now that you've once again bored the followers of this 4 part thread to tears with your LGBTQ monologue, get the point and tell us how Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh, not only was an anarchist who didn't believe in the rule of law, but how He embraced 'loving homosexual relationships' (i.e. Adam and Steve).

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Now that you've once again bored the followers of this 4 part thread to tears with your LGBTQ monologue, get the point and tell us how Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh, not only was an anarchist who didn't believe in the rule of law, but how He embraced 'loving homosexual relationships' (i.e. Adam and Steve).
The question that "a CultureWarrior" is trying to avoid is that if the teachers of the religious law, the pharisees and the crowd in "The Women Caught in Adultery" realized that they were not without sin, why does he consider himself to be in a position to cast that first stone by criminalizing homosexuals?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that you've once again bored the followers of this 4 part thread to tears with your LGBTQ monologue, get to the point and tell us how Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh, not only was an anarchist who didn't believe in the rule of law, but how He embraced 'loving homosexual relationships' (i.e. Adam and Steve).

The question that "a CultureWarrior" is trying to avoid is that if the teachers of the religious law, the pharisees and the crowd in "The Women Caught in Adultery" realized that they were not without sin, why does he consider himself to be in a position to cast that first stone by criminalizing homosexuals?

While I've talked about your LGBTQueer "Queen James Bible" in earlier threads, let's do a quick review of it and see where your God hating views come from.

From Dr. Michael Brown's article:

The Queen James Bible and ‘Homophobic’ Interpretations

In case you haven’t heard the news, there is a new edition of the King James Bible that rewrites eight key verses that speak against homosexual practice. It’s called the Queen James Bible (I kid you not), and the editors state that, “We edited those eight verses in a way that makes homophobic interpretations impossible.”
Yes, you can now practice homosexuality and read your Bible without feeling condemned, although you still have to deal with the hundreds of verses affirming only heterosexual marriage and family (including one of the Ten Commandments that says, “Honor your father and mother” rather than, “Honor your father and father”).
And then there are the thousands of verses that assume the importance of male-female gender distinctions, beginning with the first chapter of the Bible, which states, “God created man in His own image ... male and female He created them”(Gen. 1:27). But why quibble?...

Take a moment and put yourself in the shoes of a Christian struggling with homosexuality. You want to follow Jesus and obey the Scriptures, but you find yourself attracted to the same sex, through no conscious choice of your own. You pray for God to change you and often cry yourself to sleep, only to wake up the next morning with the same unwanted attractions.
You wonder if God hates you and has singled you out for condemnation: God, why won’t you change me and make me normal?
You hit rock bottom and are considering suicide when someone tells you that your homosexuality is a gift, that God made you this way, and that preachers are misinterpreting the Bible when they say you can’t be a practicing homosexual and a Christian at the same time. Then they hand you your very own copy of the QJB, and voila, all those negative verses are gone.
Can you imagine how tempting it would be to embrace this new “revelation”?

Read more: http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/35014-the-queen-james-bible-and-homophobic-interpretations

Seek legitimate spiritual and psychological help before it's too late jgarden. I have links to counseling in page 1's index.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The answer to your question is in Matthew 7, verses 1-5.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by jgarden

The answer to your question is in Matthew 7, verses 1-5.

Please explain what Jesus meant by those words (Matthew 7:1-5)
in this specific incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.