Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Have I mentioned that there is a lot of violence and death amongst those who engage in homosexual behavior?...

Art Brain, what sayest thou about yet another homosexual who is a serial killer, who as the picture above shows, likes em young?

I say, oh wow, aCW has dredged up yet another slice of the lurid in order to prop up his obsession with gay men.

Obviously not indicative of homosexuals in general but by all means continue the blog dude, which really seems to be your life...

What's "not indicative of homosexuals in general"? That they meet anonymous males for sex on an internet website, or that they meet anonymous males for sex on an internet website but don't always murder them?

Arthur Brain

Have I mentioned that there is a lot of violence and death amongst those who engage in homosexual behavior?...

Art Brain, what sayest thou about yet another homosexual who is a serial killer, who as the picture above shows, likes em young?

What's "not indicative of homosexuals in general"? That they meet anonymous males for sex on an internet website, or that they meet anonymous males for sex on an internet website but don't always murder them?

Not interested dude. Consider this a goodbye reply to your blog as it's just gone beyond boring now and nobody else seems particularly interested in addressing the 'same ole' nowadays either. So you just carry on with your laborious cut 'n' pastes and link jobs and have fun effectively talking to yourself and pretending you're oh so popular and fighting a moral crusade.

Have fun.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCulturewarrior

Not interested dude. Consider this a goodbye reply to your blog as it's just gone beyond boring now and nobody else seems particularly interested in addressing the 'same ole' nowadays either. So you just carry on with your laborious cut 'n' pastes and link jobs and have fun effectively talking to yourself and pretending you're oh so popular and fighting a moral crusade.

Have fun.

:e4e:

I would imagine that the London 'gay' so-called community was terrified when this homosexual serial killer was running loose, or is that just another day in the life of those that live the culture of death?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACW is homosexuality the worst sin?

Welcome back to the thread Nonon. With Art Brain's long awaited departure (he said that he wasn't going to post in the thread in the early stages of Part 1, and look where we're at now) this gives you the opportunity to defend the LGBTQ agenda and homosexual behavior without any interruption.

I've read a few of your posts in the theology threads. Unlike this thread, you write more than one sentence. In my opinion I think that you're yet another phony who uses Jesus' horrific death as an excuse to sin.

So you tell me Nonon, is homosexuality the worst sin, or in loving same sex relationships, is it a sin at all?

Arthur Brain

Welcome back to the thread Nonon. With Art Brain's long awaited departure (he said that he wasn't going to post in the thread in the early stages of Part 1, and look where we're at now) this gives you the opportunity to defend the LGBTQ agenda and homosexual behavior without any interruption.

I've read a few of your posts in the theology threads. Unlike this thread, you write more than one sentence. In my opinion I think that you're yet another phony who uses Jesus' horrific death as an excuse to sin.

So you tell me Nonon, is homosexuality the worst sin, or in loving same sex relationships, is it a sin at all?

Hmm, okay, one more post and then this blog/bog is all yours dude. If my departure was 'long awaited' then you wouldn't keep on referencing me in this train wreck either directly or indirectly dingbat. I would ask you to quote me from part 1 but devastatingly enough parts 1 & 2 are no longer about are they?

Buh bye.

:wave2:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It's like any sin, if you practice it you go to hell. Jesus blotted out the worlds sin and that includes all people such as murderers, pedophiles, liars, homosexuals, thieves etc. Repentance is universal.

Do you realize that you contradicted yourself above? Either Jesus "blotted out the worlds sin" for those that have repented, or you go to Hell if you engage in homosexuality. Which is it?

I also think although it's not a good trait of Donald to support such a thing that he will do better for the country than Hillary. In my opinion I think he was just giving face so that he could get more votes.

So Donald Trump proudly waving the LGBTQ flag one week before the election, the flag that represents the following is "better for the country" than Hillary Clinton waving it?

*It represents the supposed freedom to have sex with any one or any amount of people (places or things) that you want to with absolutely no responsibilities attached, even if you're riddled with disease, or that person or persons is a child or a relative.

*It represents not the two genders that God created, but 50+ genders that the sick LGBTQueer movement created, a movement that pumps hormones into gender confused children, preparing them for genital mutilation surgery later in life, and hence a life of misery and often times early death. A movement that by law tells people they can use the restroom, fitting room and locker room of their choice, no matter what their biological birth sex is, not caring that a 9 year old girl is terrified when a 45 year old cross dressing bearded man is alone in the same restroom as her.

*It represents the redefinition and hence the destruction of invaluable institutions that all societies need:
Marriage, the family, the Church, civil government, the military, Education, youth mentor groups, the media.

*It represents the jack booted thug-intolerant-anti Christian movement, which has no sympathy for people of faith's beliefs.

*It represents an extremely powerful political and cultural movement that indoctrinates innocent children to the ways of perversion and encourages those youth to experiment with immoral and deviant sex, leading them down a path of self destruction.

*The rainbow flag represents sexual anarchy and hence the destruction of everything good and decent.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4867202&viewfull=1#post4867202

You seem to have me mixed up with someone else as I think homosexuality like any sexual sin is something horrid to practice and is not Christian. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish other than telling everyone Donald is evil for doing that. In comparison Hillary is like the devil.

So what's your stance then? Do you believe homosexuals can repent? Is it the worst sin on your list? I think it's ok to focus on a sin if it calls for it. To me it just seems like hatred with your focus on it.

Per God as seen in Holy Scripture: What is the role of civil government and it's leaders?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you realize that you contradicted yourself above? Either Jesus "blotted out the worlds sin" for those that have repented, or you go to Hell if you engage in homosexuality. Which is it?

This is where our theology differs...

But you said in your earlier post:

It's like any sin, if you practice it you go to hell.

So if you practice homosexuality and have "repented" then that's ok with Jesus Christ? Is the "repented" type of homosexuality less offensive to God? Perhaps the "repented" type of homosexuality is less risky health wise as well?

With that in mind, even if you disagree, you can understand my stance on the subject a little bit. Only those who repent and believe are saved. I don't condone homosexuality at all. So please stop with that.

But you think that the author of this 4 part thread can't be taken serious (so obviously you think that the subject matter is a joke).

I'm not trolling. I just cant take someone like you serious!
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4862724&viewfull=1#post4862724

In regards to the Donald Trump vs Hillary thing. You have to understand I really think Hillary is a satanist, pedophile, racist, liar, murderer, etc. And Donald said some bad words. For me it's no contest. I don't even care about the homosexuality thing at this point. We can't have someone so corrupted in office. She had full intentions of destroying the second amendment and disarming US citizens. That's scary. Hitler did the same things that the democratic party is doing with the health care, debt, disarming and the building of the concentration/fema camps.

(BTW, Nonon here is a Alex Jones/Infowars fan).

So Donald Trump's secular humanist agenda is better than Hillary Clinton's? Where in the Bible does it say that Christians (i.e. followers of Christ, which you proclaim to be) should vote for evil leaders? You do realize that besides proudly holding the 'gaystapo' flag one week prior to the election, that Donald Trump has given accolades to an organization (Planned Parenthood) that have murdered more human beings than Adolf Hilter?

Per God as seen in Holy Scripture: What is the role of civil government and it's leaders?

I am choosing the lesser evil in this two party system.

Again: where does God say that you can do that in Holy Scripture?

Edit: I also looked up something called Agenda 21. That also had influence for me against hillary and for Trump.

Irrelevant. Donald Trump is still a unrepentant sinner. I thought that repentance of sins was big in your book?

I believe Jesus took up the worlds sin via his water baptism from John. This is due to my belief in Jesus doing his sacrifice by the OT mosaic laws. Therefore all sin was on Jesus at that point at the beginning of his ministry. All past, present, future sin. He then carried it to the cross and died with the worlds sin at his crucifixion. When I say he blotted out the worlds sin I believe there is no sin in this world that wasn't paid for by Jesus Christ. So I don't believe he blotted out the sins for those who have repented. I believe he blotted out the sins of all UNIVERSALLY and anyone who repents and believes in Jesus can be saved. 1 John 2:2 "He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world." And in reference to his baptism and crucifixion 1 John 5:6-8 "This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. or there are three that testify: the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement."

How can you trust someone who hasn't even asked for God's forgiveness to help save a dying nation?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Welcome back to the thread Nonon. With Art Brain's long awaited departure (he said that he wasn't going to post in the thread in the early stages of Part 1, and look where we're at now)...

Hmm, okay, one more post and then this blog/bog is all yours dude.

(Art is busy defending homosexuality in another thread).

If my departure was 'long awaited' then you wouldn't keep on referencing me in this train wreck either directly or indirectly dingbat.

BTW: I would imagine that the London 'gay' so-called community was terrified when the most recent homosexual serial killer was running loose, or is that just another day in the life of those that live the culture of death?

I would ask you to quote me from part 1 but devastatingly enough parts 1 & 2 are no longer about are they?

Buh bye.

If you ever come up with a reason as to why you hate God so much, please return and explain it. Know that I'll keep praying for you Art, even though you do defend an absolutely filthy behavior that has a child indoctrinating agenda.

MrDante

You have to understand I really think Hillary is a satanist, pedophile, racist, liar, murderer, etc.
DO you think she is a Cannibal? Puppy killer? Nickelback fan?

We can't have someone so corrupted in office. She had full intentions of destroying the second amendment and disarming US citizens. That's scary.
Just like President Obama. I'm sure he will get around ot it any day now...any day now

Hitler did the same things that the democratic party is doing with the health care, debt, disarming and the building of the concentration/fema camps.
history wasn't your best subject in school was it?

MrDante

BTW: I would imagine that the London 'gay' so-called community was terrified when the most recent homosexual serial killer was running loose, or is that just another day in the life of those that live the culture of death?

you mean Todd Kohlhepp? oh wait, he's from South Carolina and straight.
Shawn Grate? Can't be, he's from Ohio and a flaming heterosexual.
Lonnie David Franklin Jr.? Another straight serial killer from California.
Can't be Mark Dizon, he's straight and from the Philippines.
Maybe your talking about Anthony Sowell...but he's heterosexual and from Ohio
Sam Little? no, he's astraight man from Missiouri
Not Mohan Kumar he's from India and liked girls.
Israel Keys? Straight and in the USA
Virginia Sores? Cant be she is a happy heterosexual from Brazil

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

you mean Todd Kohlhepp? oh wait, he's from South Carolina and straight.
Shawn Grate? Can't be, he's from Ohio and a flaming heterosexual.
Lonnie David Franklin Jr.? Another straight serial killer from California.
Can't be Mark Dizon, he's straight and from the Philippines.
Maybe your talking about Anthony Sowell...but he's heterosexual and from Ohio
Sam Little? no, he's astraight man from Missiouri
Not Mohan Kumar he's from India and liked girls.
Israel Keys? Straight and in the USA
Virginia Sores? Cant be she is a happy heterosexual from Brazil

'But but but, straight people murder too!'

Since Art Brain isn't returning to the thread, perhaps you could tell me if when homosexuals like Stephen Port and Omar Mateen let all of that pented up anger out (from being raped as a child, growing up in a dysfunctional home, etc.) and start doing what homosexuals do best (destroy lives), does the LGBTQueer so-called 'community' become terrified or is it just another day in the life of those that live the culture of death?

mosaic.jpg

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp

MrDante

'But but but, straight people murder too!'
and they do it a lot more often than gay people

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
and they do it a lot more often than gay people

It's that 98% to 2% ratio that we talked about when you were using another username.

(Several of those that you mentioned weren't married nor had girlfriends, so if you want to call males who rape women "heterosexual", at least be accurate and call them "heterosexual rapists").

Should homosexual/serial killer Stephen Port get the death penalty, or should he be allowed to contract HIV/AIDS in prison (if he doesn't already have it) and die like so many other homosexuals have died?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So if you practice homosexuality and have "repented" then that's ok with Jesus Christ? Is the "repented" type of homosexuality less offensive to God? Perhaps the "repented" type of homosexuality is less risky health wise as well?

How can you practice something you have repented of????? Isn't repentance ceasing doing it? If you were stealing you steal no longer, instead you give back what you stole. If you murder you murder no more etc.

That's the way I understand repentance: turning away from the old and embracing the Word of God. That being said: shouldn't someone that has repented also 'turn away' from politicians who don't embrace Godly values?

But you think that the author of this 4 part thread can't be taken serious (so obviously you think that the subject matter is a joke).

I find your handling of it pretty bad yeah. Lol

I think that the truth about homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda is perhaps hitting a little too close to home for you Nonon.

Where in the Bible does it say that Christians (i.e. followers of Christ, which you proclaim to be) should vote for evil leaders? You do realize that besides proudly holding the 'gaystapo' flag one week prior to the election, that Donald Trump has given accolades to an organization (Planned Parenthood) that have murdered more human beings than Adolf Hilter?

Hillarys actions are disgusting and it speaks volumes of those who support her over Trump. I don't think abortion is wrong either. Sometimes it's needed for an abortion to take place otherwise the mothers life can be in danger.

I see that you wisely choose not to discuss Holy Scripture and what God expects of civil government leaders.
You do realize that many of the things that you embrace (homosexuality and abortion), both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton embrace as well don't you?

Again: where does God say that you can do that in Holy Scripture?

Are you saying I shouldn't even vote? I rather USA increase than let another Obama clone in office. Our US debt went from 9 trill to 20 trill and he fulfilled 0 promises. Instead he's making deals with special interests and is trying to disarm america.

By all means vote, but please don't pretend to be a follower of Christ, as you've shown very clearly that you're not.

How can you trust someone who hasn't even asked for God's forgiveness to help save a dying nation?

It's better than trusting Hillary whom talks to the dead and refuses to address Jesus Christ at all. All written in bill clintons book.

Now I understand why you like Alex Jones so much: You're both a couple of loony tunes.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In GOP Establishment/fine dining news:

Romney, potential US secretary of state, hails Trump after dinner

Nov. 30, 2016

NEW YORK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Republican Mitt Romney made an impassioned statement in support of President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday to try to erase doubts about him among Trump's supporters and remain in contention for U.S. secretary of state.
Romney, a fierce critic of Trump during the Republican presidential primary battle, stopped short of an outright apology but his intention to wipe the slate clean was clear.
The former Massachusetts governor, who was the Republican presidential nominee in 2012 and lost, praised Trump for a "message of inclusion and bringing people together" since his Nov. 8 victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Noting the appointments Trump has made to fill key cabinet positions for his administration and his desire for greater unity among Americans, Romney said that "all of those things combined give me increasing hope that President-elect Trump is the very man who can lead us" to a better future.
Romney made his remarks after a lengthy meal with Trump and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus at a French restaurant at a Trump hotel in Manhattan. They dined on garlic soup with frog legs, scallops, steak and lamb chop.

Read more: http://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ry-of-state-hails-trump-after-dinne/21617226/

For those of you that have been following this 4 part thread, you know that as Governor of Taxachusetts, Mitt Romney wrote the blueprint for pretty much everything Barack Hussein Obama needed to know about same sex 'marriage' and socialist healthcare.

Wait, I thought that Donald Trump was "anti Establishment"?

I do have to hand it to Romney, as much of a fraud that he is, at least he pretends to be against same sex marriage (as opposed to Trump who isn't).

161129212927-trump-romney-exlarge-169.jpg

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/161129212927-trump-romney-exlarge-169.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you that have been following this 4 part thread, you know that I talk frequently about the 3 institutions ordained by God for the governance of man (the family, the Church and civil government).

I've shown how the secular humanist/LGBTQueer movement has taken control of civil government and thus allowed the 'gay' agenda to thrive, and how the same movement has permeated the Church.

I've talked about the destruction of the family by doing away with laws that criminalized adultery, cohabitation, pornography and how easily the family is broken up through 'no fault divorce'.

I frequently use the term "the nucleus of society" when talking about the family. Here is an article that explains the importance of the family in society/civilization:

The Nucleus of Civilization

Genesis 1:1-25; Genesis 2:18-24; Matthew 19:5

According to the Bible, God himself ordained the family as the basic building block of human society, because He deemed it "not good that man should be alone" (Genesis 2:18). That verse stands out starkly in the biblical creation narrative, because as Scripture describes the successive days of the creation week, the text punctuates each stage of creation with the words, "God saw that it was good" (Genesis 1:4, 10, 12, 18, 21, 25, italics added). The goodness of creation emerges as the main theme of Genesis 1, and the statement "God saw that it was good" is repeated again and again, like the refrain after each stanza of a lengthy song. Then finally, after the sixth day of creation, we're told with emphasis, "God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good" (italics added).

But then Genesis 2:18 takes us back to the end of day six and reveals that just before God ended His creative work, just one thing was left that was "not good." Every aspect of the entire universe was finished. Each galaxy, star, planet, rock, grain of sand, and tiny molecule was in place. All the species of living things had been created. Adam had already given "names to all cattle, to the birds of the air, and to every beast of the field" (Genesis 2:20). But there was still one glaring unfinished aspect of creation: "For Adam there was not found a helper comparable to him" (Genesis 2:20). Adam was alone, and in need of a suitable mate. Therefore God's final act of creation on day six—the crowning step that made everything in the universe perfect—was accomplished by the forming of Eve from Adam's rib. Then "He brought her to the man" (Genesis 2:22).

By that act, God established the family for all time. The Genesis narrative says, "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh" (Genesis 2:24). Jesus quoted that verse in Matthew 19:5 to underscore the sanctity and permanence of marriage as an institution. The same verse is quoted practically every time two believers are united in a Christian marriage ceremony. It is a reminder that marriage and the family are ordained by God and therefore sacred in His sight.

So it is no mere accident of history that family relationships have always been the very nucleus of all human civilization. According to Scripture, that is precisely the way God designed it to be. And therefore, if the family crumbles as an institution, all of civilization will ultimately crumble along with it.

Over the past few generations, we have seen that destructive process taking place before our eyes. It seems contemporary secular society has declared war on the family. Casual sex is expected. Divorce is epidemic. Marriage itself is in decline, as multitudes of men and women have decided it's preferable to live together without making a covenant or formally constituting a family. Abortion is a worldwide plague. Juvenile delinquency is rampant, and many parents have deliberately abandoned their roles of authority in the family. On the other hand, child abuse in many forms is escalating. Modern and postmodern philosophies have attacked the traditional roles of men and women within the family. Special interest groups and even government agencies seem bent on the dissolution of the traditional family, advocating the normalization of homosexuality, same-sex "marriage," and (in some cultures nowadays) sterilization programs. Divorce has been made easy, tax laws penalize marriage, and government welfare rewards childbirth outside of wedlock. All those trends (and many more like them) are direct attacks on the sanctity of the family.
These days whenever families are portrayed in films, television dramas, or sitcoms, they are almost always caricatured as grossly dysfunctional. Someone recently pointed out that the only television "family" who regularly attend church together are "The Simpsons"—and they are cartoon exaggerations deliberately saddled with the worst imaginable traits, designed mainly to mock and malign both church and family. It's no joke, though. A relentless parade of similarly dysfunctional assortments of people assaults us on television and in the movies. Hollywood has defined a broad new meaning for the word family.
Meanwhile, traditional nuclear families with a strong, reliable father and a mother whose priorities are in the home have been banished from popular culture, made to feel as if they were the caricature.

Read more: http://www.gty.org/Resources/Print/articles/663

Needless to say, any political administration that doesn't make strengthening the family it's top priority, will fail.

slide_9.jpg

http://images.slideplayer.com/23/6910790/slides/slide_9.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's see what the pathological liar President Elect is up to:

The "Two Trumps" surface in president-elect's transition

Dec. 3, 2016

NEW YORK — Donald Trump's skeptics hope the presidency will reveal a serious side of the brash businessman. His supporters want him to keep the freewheeling style that rattled Washington.
In true Trump fashion, so far he's doing both.
Trump has soothed some Republican establishment anxieties with many of his early Cabinet picks, including the respected retired Gen. James Mattis to lead the Pentagon and Georgia Rep. Tom Price, an orthopedic surgeon tapped to head the Department of Health and Human Services. He's hinted that he's open to shifting some of his most controversial policies, including his rejection of climate change and support for torture. He's been full of praise for President Barack Obama and largely respectful of Hillary Clinton, his vanquished campaign rival.
But Trump is also refusing to abandon the raucous, stream-of-consciousness rallies and Twitter tirades that defined his presidential campaign. He's continued to level false statements, claiming without evidence that millions of people voted illegally in the election. And he's infused the normally staid Cabinet selection process with reality television drama, inviting cameras into his dinner with Mitt Romney, a leading candidate for secretary of state, and announcing the secretary of defense pick in an arena, seemingly off the cuff.
"He was a very unconventional candidate," House Speaker Paul Ryan said. "He's going to be an unconventional president."
Despite his tell-it-like-it-is reputation, Trump is fueled by a deep need to be liked, according to long-time associates. He often modulates his tone to his setting and frequently tries to curry favor with his audience by telling them what he thinks they want to hear. He often speaks in vague generalities, his policy plans short on details, and that allows supporters to read in what they wish.

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...nsition/ar-AAl4nnV?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

trump_faces_embed6_1.jpg

http://media.salon.com/2015/09/trump_faces_embed6_1.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You gotta give Sarah Palin credit: she acknowledges a socialist policy when she sees it.

Palin criticizes Trump's carrier deal

Dec. 2, 2016

She was one of the first politicians to endorse President-elect Donald Trump, and she's reportedly in the running for a Cabinet post. But that's not stopping former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin from ripping on Trump's deal with HVAC giant Carrier.
In an op-ed published Friday on Young Conservatives, the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate basically calls Trump's deal to preserve jobs at a Carrier plant "crony capitalism."

Carrier had announced in February it was moving jobs to Mexico.
Palin does acknowledge that there aren't a ton of details on the deal, which keeps around 800 jobs at the Indiana facility.

But what we do know is it involves incentives for the company — to the tune of $7 million in tax breaks from the state of Indiana.
And that apparently concerns Palin.

She writes, "When government steps in arbitrarily with individual subsidies, favoring one business over others, it sets inconsistent, unfair, illogical precedent. Meanwhile, the invisible hand that best orchestrates a free people's free enterprise system gets amputated. Then, special interests creep in and manipulate markets."

She also writes, "Politicians picking and choosing recipients of corporate welfare is railed against by fiscal conservatives, for it's a hallmark of corruption. And socialism."

Read more: http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/12/02/palin-criticizes-trumps-carrier-deal/21619643/

Have I mentioned that Donald Trump is a socialist, but just has a different spin on it than B. Hussein Obama does?

ap_16336755508598_wide-25ee17e4a073163ef92df0f56bd5f12b0d5603e9-s900-c85.jpg

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/201...a073163ef92df0f56bd5f12b0d5603e9-s900-c85.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.