Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Never judge by a standard you have no intention of applying to yourself.

Aren't you supposed to be an ambassador for your faith? Serious question here, have you actually read Galatians?

:think:

Disappointing lack of attempted English regional speak here as well dude...

:nono:

Arthur Brain

The validity of my faith does not rely upon me, as much as you wish it so.

And yes, you are.

Aren't you supposed to reflect the fruits of the spirit as outlined in Galatians? How are you actually doing that on here exactly? Cos I'm not seeing how innuendo informs any of that. You and aCW are very similar where it comes to that type of thing.

And, no, I'm not. Strange that you would even try to push that...

Arthur Brain

1334947127-slapfight.gif

Ok, this is even more funny now given the chatbox...

:rotfl:

musterion

Aren't you supposed to reflect the fruits of the spirit as outlined in Galatians? How are you actually doing that on here exactly? Cos I'm not seeing how innuendo informs any of that. You and aCW are very similar where it comes to that type of thing.

And, no, I'm not. Strange that you would even try to push that...

Why are you debating fairytales?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In fraudulent Christian/pro Libertarian ideology news:

Yep. Can't stop what people do privately, whether we know about it or not. ACW equated that with "not caring what they do" but that's not true. Anyway, it is precisely the in-your-face part that is the problem. The Wife and I keep our thing "in the closet," i.e., out of the public eye. Nobody's business and it's tasteless to discuss. Queers refuse to abide that common sense notion...

ironically, most people don't care what people do in their bedrooms

if homos were willing to keep their disgusting perversions in their bedrooms, nobody would care but no, they want to flaunt their perversions in public and in the classroom and demand societal acceptance.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...chigan-and-California-(!)-to-re-outlaw-sodomy

I'd ask the boyz where they think HIV/AIDS, etc. etc. etc. is contracted, but this thread needs some air freshener:

d362e1bb-2a25-429f-adf0-b83c94dd054d_400.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With a new "Degenerate in Chief" taking the helm in January, I've been advised by a LGBTQ Trump lemming to address him as "the chosen one" (at least he didn't capitalize the C and the O, but being that he's not too bright to begin with, I don't think that he really knows what it means if he did).

I was also advised that if I continue to expose and mock "the chosen one" that I could have "people from President Trump's office come visit me" (because that's what tyrants do).

6610e2f9f8e7c07d1824cc2d641b9f49.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/66/10/e2/6610e2f9f8e7c07d1824cc2d641b9f49.jpg

After giving the advice serious consideration (I thought about it for all of less than a second), I've decided to turn up the "mock-o-meter" even more and will continue to expose and mock the new Degenerate in Chief even more than before.

putin-and-trump-riding-one-horse-together-with-naked-chests.jpg

http://starecat.com/content/wp-cont...ding-one-horse-together-with-naked-chests.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that the "what two consenting people do in private..." moral relativist has had his say, I wanted to share a post from another thread that a Trump lemming started.

It deals with praying for our leaders and in this case President Elect Donald Trump (I'll remove the author of the post's name, so not to embarrass him or her too much).

Quote Originally Posted by ...
You do know people can and do change.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Do you think that it's wise that an unrepentant moral degenerate is elected to the most powerful office in the world 'hoping' that he'll change?

Quote: Originally posted by ....
Since Trump now had grand kids his opinion has changed on abortion.

Get your facts right, it was the birth of another couple's child that caused Donald Trump to allegedly be "pro life", not his own (I cried when my children were born, not when my neighbor's were).

Quote: Originally posted by ...
ACA , have you prayed that God will change Trump's heart ?

My prayer book is pretty full right now: for the women and children that Donald Trump has physically and emotionally harmed and not so much as even said one word of apology to.

For the hundreds of thousands of unborn babies murdered in the womb each year by Planned Parenthood, the same Planned Parenthood that Donald Trump has said on numerous occasions "Does very good things".

For the countless morally, sexually and gender confused who are waiting for a true leader to help lead them out of their 'deathstyle', not someone who proudly holds up the Christian hating 'gaystapo' flag in order to get the Libertarian/moral degenerate vote [one week prior to the General Election].

nintchdbpict000278685419.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/nintchdbpict000278685419.jpg?w=960&strip=all

But wait! There's more! (A Trumpeteer has the audacity to question my faith...back with that post later).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Part 2 of my supposed 'debate' with a Trump lemming from another thread:

(Again: To save him or her from embarrassment, unless he or she wants to come forward in this thread to debate me, I'll keep his or her name anonymous).

Regarding me praying for the victims of Donald Trump, but not for Trump as President:

Quote Originally Posted by ...

So you have justified disobeying God ! Scripture says pray for those who have the rule over you that you may live quite and peaceably lives.

You almost fooled me I thought you was a christian !

My my, such a pretty color. Why not make yourself feel right at home with a Trump Presidency and make those letters rainbow colored next time?

If you want to talk about Scripture and what God commands of civil leaders and the people who choose them, please let's do (there has to be at least a dozen if not two dozen verses both in the Old and New Testament that'll make my point).

Yes, I am praying for Donald Trump. I pray that he has the decency to step down from the Presidency of the United States and posthaste check himself into a mental institution where hopefully he'll get the help that he needs. Since sociopathic tyrants aren't known for doing such things, I pray that the Congress of the United States impeaches Donald Trump and commits him into a mental institution where he hopefully can get that help I was talking about above.

I'm also praying that those people who had the audacity to call themselves "followers of Christ" i.e. Christians [note the capital "C"], yet voted for a proud and unrepentant moral degenerate just because he was running on a political party that had an "R" as it's first letter, pick up a Bible and see what God really commands of them when it comes to choosing righteous leaders and then ask for His forgiveness for the grave mistake that they've made.

But wait! There's more! Yes, he or she came back for more (back with that post later).

In the meantime, if anyone wants to pull up Scripture showing where God wants to put people in civil leadership positions that stand for things that He abhors, I'll gladly discuss Scripture with them.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Dear Mikey, thank you for showing once again how uninformed Trump supporters really are (I don't believe I've ever heard of someone voting for another candidate based on his or her opponent's laugh).

I do better than that Mikey, I can tell a phony Christian from a mile away without ever hearing their laugh.

Matthew 7:16

The Holy Bible tells us what to demand in our civil leaders, if you can find someplace in Holy Scripture where God embraces the pro LGBTQ policies of either major candidate I would like to see it.

Without a doubt you've learned all the right words to say in the "My church is better than your church!" threads, but God isn't interested in words, He's interested in what's in your heart.

I realize that you originally weren't going to vote for Trump because you knew how much of a moral degenerate he is. Obviously you wanted to jump on the "I wanna be popular!" wagon here at TOL and changed your mind. Popularity won't get you into Heaven Mikey, having faith in God and His Word will.

And this has what to do with you voting for a moral degenerate?

Based on previous conversations that we've had I realize that as a recovering homosexual that you're taking this 4 part thread very hard.

Jesus didn't turn the prostitute over to the civil authorities because no witnesses came forward to point out the man who was involved in the immoral act with her. Jesus wasn't an anarchist like many claim.

By the way, have you heard Donald Trump repent for all of the immoral behaviors (adultery, being on the cover of Playboy/Playboy interview, etc. etc. etc.) that he's been involved in?

I didn't think so.

Dear aCW,

Hey Buddy!! Now, I am an excellent Christian and the Lord Jesus is in my heart, I worship God and I've been visited by the Holy Ghost on 3 separate occasions. The best thing that happened to me, except when the Lord God first visited me when I was 18. God knows my heart and He loves me, and the work I do is for Him, and I do bear tons of fruits. People all over the world know about me, my book, and my book has also been available in the downtown Phoenix Library since 2003. You don't even know anything about me. I can tell you how to read my book for FREE. Just go to:

www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Once there, left-click on the words 'Book Copy' on the left side of the picture of Jesus. Then click on 'SKU-text2.pdf' or something to that affect. You shall see it. After that, there will be two blank pages and on the third page, is the title of my book, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen." Navigate it by using your up and down arrow cursor keys. For some people, they will have to use their left and right cursor keys. Okay, I've helped you out. You can read the book off of the screen or else download the file to your computer or printer. If you do want a paperback copy, you have to get it at Barnes & Noble, or Amazon.com. It's about $15, I believe. They will have to order it for you and you shall have it in a few days. Hope this helps, Bud!! I am the real thing, no lies, just preparing the way of the Lord Jesus to return.

Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In President Elect/pathological liar/tyrant news:

Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign, Russian diplomat says

Nov. 10, 2016

MOSCOW — Russian government officials had contacts with members of Donald Trump’s campaign team, a senior Russian diplomat said Thursday, in a report that could reopen scrutiny over the Kremlin’s role in the president-elect’s bitter race against Hillary Clinton.
Facing*questions about his ties to Moscow because of his statements in favor of Russian President Vladi*mir Putin, Trump repeatedly denied having any contact with the Russian government. *
But Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov, in an interview with the state-run Interfax news agency, said that*"there were contacts" with the Trump team.
"Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” Rybakov said. “Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”*
"We have just begun to consider ways of building dialogue with the future Donald Trump administration and channels we will be using for those purposes," Ryabkov said.
Obama administration officials have blamed Russian hackers, possibly with high-level intelligence links, for infiltrating the email account of Clinton’s campaign chief, John Podesta. The emails were then disclosed by Wikileaks in an effort that Clinton supports claim was intended to damage her White House bid.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...at-says/ar-AAk7Qne?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear aCW,

Hey Buddy!! Now, I am an excellent Christian and the Lord Jesus is in my heart,

Michael

Now that you've put your plug in for your book in my thread, let me remind you what that flag that Donald Trump proudly held at a Greeley CO rally just one week before the election represents: (this post has been edited from an earlier page, showing additional things that the LGBTQ rainbow flag stands for).

*It represents the supposed freedom to have sex with any one or any amount of people (places or things) that you want to with absolutely no responsibilities attached, even if you're riddled with disease, or that person or persons is a child or a relative.

*It represents not the two genders that God created, but 50+ genders that the sick LGBTQueer movement created, a movement that pumps hormones into gender confused children, preparing them for genital mutilation surgery later in life, and hence a life of misery and often times early death. A movement that by law tells people they can use the restroom, fitting room and locker room of their choice, no matter what their biological birth sex is, not caring that a 9 year old girl is terrified when a 45 year old cross dressing bearded man is alone in the same restroom as her.

*It represents the redefinition and hence the destruction of invaluable institutions that all societies need:
Marriage, the family, the Church, civil government, the military, Education, youth mentor groups, the media.

*It represents the jack booted thug-intolerant-anti Christian movement, which has no sympathy for people of faith's beliefs.

*It represents an extremely powerful political and cultural movement that indoctrinates innocent children to the ways of perversion and encourages those youth to experiment with immoral and deviant sex, leading them down a path of self destruction.

*The rainbow flag represents sexual anarchy and hence the destruction of everything good and decent.

img.jpg

http://d.christianpost.com/full/101413/640-465/img.jpg

I look forward to your response explaining why you voted for someone who stands for the things that God abhors.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Two days after the election and a big red warning flag already:

Trump offers high praise for Obama after first sit down

The sitting President and the President Elect meet face to face, and what could have erupted into a battle over clashing policy views turned out to be upbeat

Nov. 10, 2016

After their first face-to-face meeting, President Barack Obama and President-elect Donald Trump pledged to work together, with the sitting president saying he wants to make Trump and his family "feel welcome as we prepare to make this transition."

Obama and Trump met in the Oval Office for an hour-and-a-half, and the president told reporters they had a "wide-ranging" conversation about domestic and foreign policy issues. Trump said he looked forward to working with Obama in the future and would seek his counsel.

"Mr. President, it was a great honor being with you, and I look forward being with you many, many more times," Trump said with Obama sitting by his side...
http://www.aol.com/article/news/201...use-for-first-meeting-after-electio/21603362/

Boy, are conservatives who thought that Donald Trump is anti Establishment ever in for a crow dinner.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmxwVjRTaUo3NEJHbG5rTzIyMVhFQlEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set...EJHbG5rTzIyMVhFQlEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.