Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

If aCW was truly serious about "helping" gays to find Jesus and repent from their lifestyle he would become a counselor or an active member in the effort, He isn't interested in helping because he enjoys internet forums too much. He's a blow hard

aCW a counselor?!

Nooooooooooo...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
artie responds predictably:
Why do you stalk TH if you think he's a tiresome bore and it keeps landing you in the penalty box?

i'll ask you again, if you really believe that acw is "a pompous, gay obsessed nut, incapable of any independent thought outside of far right blogs", why continue to engage him?

Arthur Brain

artie responds with a predictable response:

i'll ask you again, if you really believe that acw is "a pompous, gay obsessed nut, incapable of any independent thought outside of far right blogs", why continue to engage him?

To show his rubbish up for what it is. Not surprised you couldn't answer my own question. Maybe your latest time out will stop you from spamming up the boards with your tedious, moronic obsession with TH, though I doubt it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Thank you Art for showing once again that the truth about the extremely deadly, child molesting/indoctrinating homosexual lifestyle can't be refuted.

The only thing established on here is that you are a pompous, gay obsessed nut, incapable of any independent thought outside of far right blogs.

If it makes you feel any better there are others that are or have taken the truth about homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda in this thread as hard as you have. I pray that you'll all get the spiritual and psychological help that you all so desperately need,

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Hopefully one of the many people following this thread is an EX 'gay' and via private message contacts you to share his or her positive experiences that he or she had in one of the many therapy centers that are still available to sexually confused people.

It's that "love your neighbor as you love yourself" message that is so important to Jesus, and should be to anyone that calls him or herself "a follower of Christ".

Eh, I'd just tell them to take their quackery to you doofus.

I would hope that they'd develop a genuine friendship with you and open up your eyes to the fact that there is help out there for the sexually and gender confused.

In the article that I linked in my previous post to you it showed how Turing went to the police to turn in the 19 year old lad (20 years Turing's junior) for an alleged burglary at Turing's home, which in turn exposed him as a pederast.

It's very sad that Turing turned to that kind of life, as repentance and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior was just as available back then as it is today and will continue to be until His return.

History recognizes him for what he was, a hero who played a massive role in saving countless lives. Idiots like you cost him his.

There are a lot of people who come to this thread for the truth, and because they came to this thread, they'll know the truth that Alan Turing was a sexual predator who preyed on a underage boy(s).

On that note: the drama queen has had his 15 minutes of drama time in this thread, it's time to...

move on.

Arthur Brain

and what possible satisfaction could you derive from that?

do you have any expectation that you will persuade him that his posts are rubbish?

None whatsoever, but then unless you're retarded enough to think that addressing issues is solely done with the aim of persuading an opponent at all times then your question's redundant anyway. What satisfaction do you derive from being an embarrassing stalker who gets banned so much?

:idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If aCW was truly serious about "helping" gays to find Jesus and repent from their lifestyle he would become a counselor or an active member in the effort, He isn't interested in helping because he enjoys internet forums too much. He's a blow hard

With this 4 part thread having close to 1,7500,00 views, I've reached more people than I ever could as a counselor.

God puts His followers in positions where He thinks they will do the most good. He is currently using me in this position to spread the truth about homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
With this 4 part thread having close to 1,7500,00 views, I've reached more people than I ever could as a counselor.

God puts people in positons where He thinks that as His followers, they will do the most good. He is currently using me in this position to spread the truth about homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda.
Then lay off Trump, he's your next President for Pete's sake

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
None whatsoever, but then unless you're retarded enough to think that addressing issues is solely done with the aim of persuading an opponent at all times then your question's redundant anyway.

and so the first question in my last post stands unanswered

what possible satisfaction could you derive from that (to show his rubbish up for what it is)?

Arthur Brain

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Thank you Art for showing once again that the truth about the extremely deadly, child molesting/indoctrinating homosexual lifestyle can't be refuted.

If it makes you feel any better there are others that are or have taken the truth about homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda in this thread as hard as you have. I pray that you'll all get the spiritual and psychological help that you all so desperately need,

Hopefully one of the many people following this thread is an EX 'gay' and via private message contacts you to share his or her positive experiences that he or she had in one of the many therapy centers that are still available to sexually confused people.

It's that "love your neighbor as you love yourself" message that is so important to Jesus, and should be to anyone that calls him or herself "a follower of Christ".

I would hope that they'd develop a genuine friendship with you and open up your eyes to the fact that there is help out there for the sexually and gender confused.

In the article that I linked in my previous post to you it showed how Turing went to the police to turn in the 19 year old lad (20 years Turing's junior) for an alleged burglary at Turing's home, which in turn exposed him as a pederast.

It's very sad that Turing turned to that kind of life, as repentance and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior was just as available back then as it is today and will continue to be until His return.

There are a lot of people who come to this thread for the truth, and because they came to this thread, they'll know the truth that Alan Turing was a sexual predator who preyed on a underage boy(s).

On that note: the drama queen has had his 15 minutes of drama time in this thread, it's time to...

move on.

Turing was no such thing and anyone with an ounce of honesty about them knows that. He was a wartime hero, given a posthumous pardon for the disgusting way he was treat and with an unreserved apology on behalf of the British government in light of that. You on the other hand are a dishonest, closeted cretin who thinks nothing of dancing on the grave of a man who saved countless lives and would have been part of the process to rob him of his.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then lay off Trump, he's your next President for Pete's sake

I did predict a secular humanist Donald Trump victory the other day in this thread (the leftwing media was being overly nice to him, which makes me very suspicious).

I'm betting on a Hillary Clinton victory tomorrow night. On a positive note, I can get rid of this disgusting avatar and return to my praying Crusader.

donald-trump-flag-x750-500x375.jpg

https://lgbtqnation-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/2016/10/donald-trump-flag-x750-500x375.jpg

Arthur Brain

and so the first question in my last post stands unanswered

what possible satisfaction could you derive from that (to show his rubbish up for what it is)?

It was answered, and if you don't like the answer then, I don't care dude. The opinion of a guy who stalks and gets banned over and over means squat to me. Now go back to your 'retard' crap and bore someone else.

:wave2:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Turing was no such thing and anyone with an ounce of honesty about them knows that. He was a wartime hero, given a posthumous pardon for the disgusting way he was treat and with an unreserved apology on behalf of the British government in light of that. You on the other hand are a dishonest, closeted cretin who thinks nothing of dancing on the grave of a man who saved countless lives and would have been part of the process to rob him of his.

On that note: the drama queen has had his 15 16 minutes of drama time in this thread, it's time to...

move on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
even gay peoples sin were blotted out by the lord jesus.

I want to welcome yet another Donald Trump lemming/troll to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread.

Actually, when someone accepts Christ into their life and is filled with the Holy Spirit and thus turns away (i.e. repents) from their previous life of sin, they are no longer a "gay person", they're a follower of Christ.

If you can show that repentance isn't necessary in order to become a follower of Christ, then please do (but then trolls don't answer challenges like that, or they wouldn't be trolls).

Arthur Brain

i don't see an answer

i see deflection and evasion

care to try again?

Nope, I've been fool enough to give you the attention I have already. Even you aren't stupid enough to troll TH again so soon after your ban so go play elsewhere. You're on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.