Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

The nucleus of any society is the traditional family. With the acceptance of homosexuality, unless something is done about it (and the other sexual sins that have plagued our once great Christian nation) it is one of the last proverbial nails in the coffin.
The "traditional family" is a myth aCW and probably doesn't and never existed, while homosexuality has probably been a part of humanity since there were humans, many thousands of years before Christianity existed.
Deeming it an abomination and a sin more awful than eating lobster, is simply a combination of ancient doctrinal humbug and a Christian homophobia, latched onto nowadays by mindless homophobic bigots like you aCW as a fig leaf. :e4e:

Jedidiah

...Which "the Church" are you talking about, cuz many of them are 'marrying" homosexual couples...
Huh ! Interesting ! So...what you're saying is that this is a Church matter, and the Church should hash it out, so that the Church can be undivided on the matter ? Wow, that is very insightful and -- original -- of you, AC. I'm grateful that you suggested it. We should deal with this matter theologically. I think you're right. I agree with you.
...It's been established that you approve of civil unions between those who engage in homosexual behavior...
Interesting....
...I can picture you sqqqqquirming every time that word is written. Sorry, but as AFTAH's Peter LaBarbera told us in one of his articles, they prefer to be identified as that now...
LGBTQ people prefer to be identified as "LGBTQueer" ? I doubt it, but I'm open minded about it.
...Care to discuss what the people who wrote the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution thought about homsexuality?...
They didn't mention it in the documents that serve as the framework for America ? Wow, I'm surprised, given the energy you've got for it.

They probably mentioned re-marriage after divorce though....
Who's "he," and where is "he" in this great republic we call the USA ?
...Tell us how you can love your neighbor as you'd love yourself if you allow government to legislate laws that God abhors...
Simple. God has made it clear that He's not looking for a Church-State Complex to govern this world that is passing away, but that He wants the Church and the State separate. "...the people who wrote the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution..." also believed this.
...I'll guarantee you that he doesn't say that civil government should give sinners special rights...
I don't believe you. Prove to me that your pastor supports denying divorcees whose exes still live the right to enter into another marriage contract, thus legitimizing an unending and perpetual adultery, in complete conflict with Our Lord's own verbatim words Mark 10:11-12 (KJV).
He's Republic-an.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The nucleus of any society is the traditional family. With the acceptance of homosexuality, unless something is done about it (and the other sexual sins that have plagued our once great Christian nation) it is one of the last proverbial nails in the coffin.

The "traditional family" is a myth aCW and probably doesn't and never existed,...

Welcome back Al, I was beginning to worry about you (being that you've surpassed the 46.6 year landmark by close to 20 years).

It just so happens that the ultra ultra liberal NY Times has an editorial by former United States secretary of education William Bennett talking about the "myth".

Stronger Families, Stronger Societies

April 24, 2012,

I am the product of divorce and several stepfathers, but I still believe in the importance of the traditional family, not because of Dan Quayle or “Leave It To Beaver,” but because of the facts and the record.

The family is the nucleus of civilization and the basic social unit of society. Aristotle wrote that the family is nature’s established association for the supply of mankind’s everyday wants. Research clearly shows that the institution of the family is the first form of community and government and, as Michael Novak said, the first, best and original Department of Health, Education and Welfare.

For a civilization to succeed, the family must succeed, and right now, it’s not. Today, more than half of all births to American women under 30 occur outside marriage, and the out of wedlock birth rate in the United States has passed 40 percent.

When Daniel Patrick Moynihan wrote about this trend in his 1965 Moynihan Report, about 25 percent of black children were born outside of marriage. Today, the illegitimacy rate for black children is more than 70 percent. In 1995, when asked what was the biggest change he had seen during his 40-year political career, Moynihan responded, “The biggest change, in my judgment, is that the family structure has come apart all over the North Atlantic world.”

Republicans are talking about family values because they see the family breaking down in front of them. This talk isn’t just happy, wishful thinking; this isn’t nostalgia; this is reality. If we have stronger families we will have stronger schools, stronger churches, and stronger communities with less poverty and less crime. The family is the linchpin of society, both economically and socially. One of the best things Rick Santorum said during the primary, addressed to Republicans in particular, was that if you are serious about having smaller, more effective government, then you had better work at getting stronger families...

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...outdated/stronger-families-stronger-societies

514px-Father_Knows_Best_cast_photo_1962.jpg

while homosexuality has probably been a part of humanity since there were humans, many thousands of years before Christianity existed...

Yes Al, sin has been a part of humanity since there were humans, but this thread is pointing out how organized it's become in the past few decades.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
...Tell us how you can love your neighbor as you'd love yourself if you allow government to legislate laws that God abhors...

Simple. God has made it clear that He's not looking for a Church-State Complex to govern this world that is passing away, but that He wants the Church and the State separate. "...the people who wrote the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution..." also believed this.

You're confusing the 1918 USSR Constitution (where it states that the Church and State should be separate) with the US Constitution.

Refer to the table of contents for specifics.

alwight

Welcome back Al, I was beginning to worry about you (being that you've surpassed the 46.6 year landmark by close to 20 years).
Thanks aCW it's nice to be missed. I'm currently watching the Yankees and Red Sox game, good wholesome clean family entertainment right? There's no homosexuality in baseball right? :)

It just so happens that the ultra ultra liberal NY Times has an editorial by former United States secretary of education William Bennett talking about the "myth".

Stronger Families, Stronger Societies

April 24, 2012,

I am the product of divorce and several stepfathers, but I still believe in the importance of the traditional family, not because of Dan Quayle or “Leave It To Beaver,” but because of the facts and the record.

The family is the nucleus of civilization and the basic social unit of society. Aristotle wrote that the family is nature’s established association for the supply of mankind’s everyday wants. Research clearly shows that the institution of the family is the first form of community and government and, as Michael Novak said, the first, best and original Department of Health, Education and Welfare.

For a civilization to succeed, the family must succeed, and right now, it’s not. Today, more than half of all births to American women under 30 occur outside marriage, and the out of wedlock birth rate in the United States has passed 40 percent.

When Daniel Patrick Moynihan wrote about this trend in his 1965 Moynihan Report, about 25 percent of black children were born outside of marriage. Today, the illegitimacy rate for black children is more than 70 percent. In 1995, when asked what was the biggest change he had seen during his 40-year political career, Moynihan responded, “The biggest change, in my judgment, is that the family structure has come apart all over the North Atlantic world.”

Republicans are talking about family values because they see the family breaking down in front of them. This talk isn’t just happy, wishful thinking; this isn’t nostalgia; this is reality. If we have stronger families we will have stronger schools, stronger churches, and stronger communities with less poverty and less crime. The family is the linchpin of society, both economically and socially. One of the best things Rick Santorum said during the primary, addressed to Republicans in particular, was that if you are serious about having smaller, more effective government, then you had better work at getting stronger families...

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...outdated/stronger-families-stronger-societies

514px-Father_Knows_Best_cast_photo_1962.jpg
If homosexuals ever got into baseball aCW, why the whole fabric of baseball would come tumbling down, right? It's a real man's game. :plain:

Yes Al, sin has been a part of humanity since there were humans, but this thread is pointing out how organized it's become in the past few decades.
Like fundamentalist homophobic bigots were never organised against homosexuals being allowed to live in society without being criminalised for what they may do in private together?
Yeah right. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Thanks aCW it's nice to be missed. I'm currently watching the Yankees and Red Sox game, good wholesome clean family entertainment right? There's no homosexuality in baseball right?

If homosexuals ever got into baseball aCW, why the whole fabric of baseball would come tumbling down, right? It's a real man's game.

And here I thought you'd be watching cricket Al.

Comedian Jerry Lewis says cricket is a 'fag game'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cr...n-Jerry-Lewis-says-cricket-is-a-fag-game.html

Arthur Brain

Quote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cr...n-Jerry-Lewis-says-cricket-is-a-fag-game.html

Hmm, does this mean that you agree with Lewis' comments in general in the article then?

:think:

Otherwise I think both your bowling and batting in the sport would be somewhat limp wristed...as it were...

TracerBullet

...the LGBTQueer movement recruits (indoctrinates) children;
And the Illuminati faked the moon landing

Care to discuss what the people who wrote those great documents thought about homsexuality?
that would be about as relevant as discussing what they thought of racial equality.

It would be relevant to discuss their thoughts on the separation of church and state

...Switch churches and find a real Christian pastor who will help you understand what it means to be a follower of Christ.
Try taking your own advice Connie

I'll guarantee you that he doesn't say that civil government should give sinners special rights.
No, it says that everyone has the same rights, even people you choose to hate

alwight

Hmm, does this mean that you agree with Lewis' comments in general in the article then?

Otherwise I think both your bowling and batting in the sport would be somewhat limp wristed...as it were...
I didn't know Jerry Lewis was still around. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cri...-fag-game.html

I was appalled that comedian Jerry Lewis would use such a vulgar word to describe such a good clean wholesome behavior Art.

Cricket is one of my 3 favorite sports:

1). Watching grass grow
2). Watching moss grow
3). Cricket

I didn't know Jerry Lewis was still around. :plain:

Think outside of the 46.6 year box Al.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
...the LGBTQueer movement recruits (indoctrinates) children;

And the Illuminati faked the moon landing

While working on the table of contents I came across several posts that talked about the very sad case of Joshua Alcorn and how several US states have outlawed therapy for youth who are sexually confused.

Here's a riddle for you Traci and please share it with your fellow LGBTQueer comrades:

Question: What do you call an adult who attempts to talk a sexually confused youth out of trying rid himself of same sex desires?

Answer: A pedophile.

Question: What do you call the chambers of various state legislators (California, New Jersey, etc.) that have passed laws prohibiting youth with same sex desires from getting professional help to rid themselves of those desires?

Answer: North American Man Boy Love Association Headquarters.

newlogo1.jpg

Quote:
Care to discuss what the people who wrote those great documents thought about homsexuality?

that would be about as relevant as discussing what they thought of racial equality.

They abhorred it, in fact it "was that horrible sin not to be named among Christians”.
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=1126

It would be relevant to discuss their thoughts on the separation of church and state

Then let's review my post to annadebetenni regarding Jefferson's letter to the Dansbury Baptist Church:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4132573&postcount=3633

Now run along and share my riddle Traci.

alwight

Question: What do you call an adult who attempts to talk a sexually confused youth out of trying rid himself of same sex desires?

Answer: A pedophile..
Question: What do you call an adult who tries to pretend that youths that just happen to be gay are somehow sexually confused and need a quack therapy that will surely make them confused if they weren't already?

Answer: A homophobic bigot who is happy to misuse his own religion for it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Answer: A pedophile.

Question: What do you call an adult who tries to pretend that youths that just happen to be gay are somehow sexually confused and need a quack therapy that will surely make them confused if they weren't already?

Answer: A homophobic bigot who is happy to misuse his own religion for it.

Peter Tatchell, is that you?

Tatchell-538x218.png

Arthur Brain

I was appalled that comedian Jerry Lewis would use such a vulgar word to describe such a good clean wholesome behavior Art.

Well of course you were. Who would ever have doubted it?

Cricket is one of my 3 favorite sports:

1). Watching grass grow
2). Watching moss grow
3). Cricket

Hmm, don't think the first two qualify as sports although as a child cricket did in fact bore me to tears, especially when dragged along to test matches by my parents where the only excitement was if there were a thunderstorm approaching to stop play...

Nowadays it's a different story though in keeping within the spirit of things...

My "favourite" sports are watching the batting collapses in:

WHMBR! (Part1)
WHMBR! (Part2)
WHMBR! (Part3)

Oh, and also the wallpaper and stippling competition happening in Ipswich I believe. Staggering stuff going on there I tell ya...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.