Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
it's good that you have Cruz pictured alongside all the "trannys" and lgbtq you show - :patrol:

Rand is your Man

View attachment 19613

You mean that Rand Paul is the guy for Libertarians like you, WizardofOz (aka Captain Obvious, aka Aaron), Christian Liberty (aka the Jr. Libertarian), drbumley and TomO.

March 16, 2013

Bryan Fischer: Rand Paul's view of marriage would be a disaster for America

I think Rand Paul's position on marriage – getting government out of it altogether – is perfectly disastrous. The GOP must not go down this road.

Rand Paul does not strike me as a guy who changes his mind much, since he is a man of unbending principle. This is great when he's right and dangerous when he's wrong. He's just plain wrong on this. If he holds to this position, he must not become the GOP candidate in 2016.

Two concerns, among many:

His approach devalues the institution of marriage. It's just another agreement or contract, like the one Earl and Ray or Earlene and Raylene can get. There would be nothing special about marriage at all. This means, as we have seen in Scandinavian countries, that people stop getting married altogether. Children suffer. They grow up in unstable environments, with father or mother figures drifting in and out of their lives.

...The fatal weakness of libertarianism is that it inevitably and ineluctably deteriorates into license. That's not the America our Founders established. They predicated the entire American experiment on ordered liberty, the capacity of Americans to govern themselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/130316

Rand Paul on the shortlist for 2016 but not at the top

February 1, 2013

When Sen. Paul talks about a "libertarian-conservative" blend, and talks about the need for the GOP to "evolve" and "adapt" that understandably sends shivers down the spine of true conservatives who see conservatives principles as timeless, principles which do not stand in need of evolution or adaptation. They are fine just as they are, and need only to be articulated and implemented...

Last, Sen. Paul believes in amnesty. To be sure, he believes in amnesty only after Congress has voted for up to five consecutive years that the border is secure, based on reports from an independent inspector general, not administration lackeys. This makes his position far less objectionable than the one Sen. Rubio and the Amnesty Eight are flacking for.

But once Sen. Paul's threshold has been reached, he is apparently prepared to grant instant legalization to every illegal alien in the land.

This is a serious departure from the standard conservative principle of respect for and adherence to the rule of law. No responsible conservative immigration policy can grant such a massive waiver on such a fundamental principle. His view on this is libertarian, not conservative.
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/130201

Rand Paul would Deny Minorities Equal Protection of the Law

Published on Wednesday, 08 April 2015 Written by Bryan Fischer

...But Rand Paul has an Achilles’ heel he does not even seem to be aware of. And that is, if his words are to be taken at face value, he would actively deprive blacks and other minorities of the equal protection of our laws.

Paul said yesterday that he is committed to “an America where criminal justice is applied equally and any law that disproportionately incarcerates people of color is repealed.

Repealed. Not retooled, recalibrated, but repealed. Since laws against murder, drug trafficking, robbery, and assault and battery disproportionately lock up blacks, Sen. Paul declared yesterday he’d repeal them all.

He would leave blacks and Hispanics defenseless against crimes committed against them by other minorities, thus depriving them of the equal and full protection of our laws.

Now this was the speech in which he introduced himself to the American people as a presidential candidate. It was a carefully crafted speech with every word and phrase quite deliberately chosen.

The senator has already tried to walk this statement back, claiming he was referring only to laws against non-violent crimes. But unfortunately, the senator said “any law,” and his statement reveals a deeply disturbing aspect of his view of justice from the man who wants to be our chief law enforcement officer.

The notion of “disparate impact,” which the senator has borrowed from Attorney General Eric Holder, is pernicious. It claims that if minorities are locked up for certain crimes at higher rates than white, this is proof of racism. This is patently ridiculous. If they are committing crimes at disproportionate rates, compared to whites, then they should be locked away at disproportionate rates.

Read more: http://www.rightsidenews.com/201504...-minorities-equal-protection-of-the-law.html#!

For people of faith and those who just plain believe in decency, Ted Cruz is your man, as he's unapologetic about defending Biblical principles.

Does Ted Cruz Really Think He Can Talk About a Gay ‘Jihad’ and Still be President?
http://www.mediaite.com/online/does...alk-about-a-gay-jihad-and-still-be-president/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
...(I'm not going to allow yet another smokescreen by you Jed, so don't expect a conversation on divorce in this thread)....

It's not a conversation. LGBTQ marriage will happen to some small fraction of the population, probably 1 percent.

Pay attention, the LGBTQueer movement recruits (indoctrinates) children; redefining marriage is only one of the things on their agenda.

Meanwhile there are at least ten times as many people who are -- in your own words, AC -- benefiting because, and I quote, "civil government [is] giving those who engage in a sexual behavior that God detests..." and you go on to say, "...certain rights."
It's not a conversation, it's a conversation closer.

You're terribly confused Jed, not only to what the proper role of government is, but what it means to be a Christian.

Switch churches and find a real Christian pastor who will help you understand what it means to be a follower of Christ.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's start by criminalizing sin. Let's throw out the grace of Jesus and go back the Mosaic Law.
No ?
That's right. We are all doomed.

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God” (Romans 3:19).

How are we to treat all people ?......
LOVE THEM !!!

“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your FELLOW HUMAN as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

“If we could ever hate the sin in ourselves as much as we hate the sin in others, we might have some idea what Jesus is all about.”

Let's start by criminalizing sin. Let's throw out the grace of Jesus and go back the Mosaic Law.
No ?

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God” (Romans 3:19).

LOVE THEM !!!

“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your FELLOW HUMAN as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

“If we could ever hate the sin in ourselves as much as we hate the sin in others, we might have some idea of whom Jesus is all about.”

You accidentally left out the remainder of:
1 Timothy 1:8-11

Now we know that the law is good, if any one uses it lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, immoral persons, sodomites, kidnapers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, in accordance with the glorious gospel of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted. (1 Timothy 1:8-11 RSV).

Are we to also start stoning to death liars, adulterer's, and all people we know live contrary to Gods law ? if so, I would of been stoned to death at age 12 for lying. Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Baker, stoned to death. Do you know of a close friend who had an affair? Would you stone that person to death ? Have you known a young teen who lied? ET....

The Mosaic Law is from God. let God handle the justice. Our command is to love people to such a degree they want what we have. JESUS.

Welcome to the thread roug. Please review the table of contents to all three parts (links are on page one of this thread) before you post again. I don't want you to continue to look like a total ignoramus.

TracerBullet

Welcome to the thread roug. Please review the table of contents to all three parts (links are on page one of this thread) before you post again. I don't want you to continue to look like a total ignoramus.

Don't worry Connie, no one could ever compete with you when it comes to looking like an ignoramus

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Don't worry Connie, no one could ever compete with you when it comes to looking like an ignoramus

You used to be pretty good when it came to defending your LGBTQueer/NAMLBA movement Traci, but as of lately you're only posting limp wristed one liners.

Come on, at least tell us what's new in HAART medications; what Presidential candidate your LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement is endorsing (Hillary Clinton, duh); and some of the places where LGBTQueer's/NAMLBAites can go to (besides elementary school playgrounds, Chuck E. Cheese birthday parties and McDonald's Playlands) to indoctrinate/groom children for "future use".

Here, this will look good on you.

lgbt_for_hillary_sticker-ra22dbc63ebed45d5b8cc2736d2a80dff_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

rougueone

The thread is specific to homosexuals. I'll try again.

No ?

LOVE THEM !!!

“If we could ever hate the sin in ourselves as much as we hate the sin in others, we might have some idea of whom Jesus is all about.”

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

No ?

LOVE THEM !!!

I guess I should have asked you to look and see what forum you're in before asking you to review the table of contents to all 3 threads.

Politics:

activities that relate to influencing the actions and policies of a government or getting and keeping power in a government

: the work or job of people (such as elected officials) who are part of a government

: the opinions that someone has about what should be done by governments : a person's political thoughts and opinions
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politics

Now if you believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh is some kind of political anarchist and doesn't believe in government, then make your point (don't use the typical leftwing favorite where He allowed an accused adulterous to go free instead of turning her over the the civil authorities, as that has been discussed ad nauseum).

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

No ?

LOVE THEM !!!

And? Love is seeking another greater good, the truth is love. The truth saves souls.

Hate is letting people think they are a ok in their sin.

I drank what?

The truth is being revealed. I call that mucho progress.

i'm new here, but from my previous experience with the interwebs, this topic tends to go nowhere fast

usually devolves into too much politics, emotional banter, etc..

just curious if the group here are generally in agreement over the core ideas

about the nature of homosexuality, and whether or not there are clearly defined rules addressing it

i'll try to catch up with this group as time permits

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
The truth is being revealed. I call that mucho progress.

i'm new here, but from my previous experience with the interwebs, this topic tends to go nowhere fast

usually devolves into too much politics, emotional banter, etc..

In the less than 3 years that this 3 part thread has existed, it's had around 20,000 posts and close to 800,000 views. While there has been a fair amount of trash talking, I've used both conservative and liberal sources to show what has brought a once decent society to the moral hellhole that we're currently living in. Much has been covered, much more information lies ahead.

just curious if the group here are generally in agreement over the core ideas
about the nature of homosexuality, and whether or not there are clearly defined rules addressing it
i'll try to catch up with this group as time permits

Some minds won't be changed no matter what truth is revealed, but hey, that's their problem not mine.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to contribute your thoughts at any time.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
so you think the downfall of our society is because of homosexuality?

The nucleus of any society is the traditional family. With the acceptance of homosexuality, unless something is done about it (and the other sexual sins that have plagued our once great Christian nation) it is one of the last proverbial nails in the coffin.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
...(and the other sexual sins that have plagued our once great Christian nation)....

Like what.

That's right, you don't follow the threads.

Look up "The two most important posts in Part 1". The 2nd post will answer your question.

Jedidiah

Yes sir !
...the LGBTQueer movement recruits (indoctrinates) children; redefining marriage is only one of the things on their agenda...
They can't redefine marriage. They don't own marriage. The Church owns it. So long as the Church doesn't redefine it, it will not be redefined.

A contract is a contract. That's all they can access, is a contract. And a contract is not part of the definition of marriage.

I object to your use of "LGBTQueer."
...You're terribly confused Jed...
Could be. Probably, possibly.
...not only to what the proper role of government is...
The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution inform me. What is the proper role of government ?
...what it means to be a Christian...
I can show you where I've made it clear what I think it means to be a Christian. What do you think it means ?
...Switch churches and find a real Christian pastor who will help you understand what it means to be a follower of Christ.
What does your pastor teach ? A link to his statement of faith, maybe ? Let's take a look....

Jedidiah

Quote:
...(and the other sexual sins that have plagued our once great Christian nation)....

Look up "The two most important posts in Part 1". The 2nd post will answer your question.
Oh, that's OK. I was just wondering if the acceptance -- against the literal words of Our Lord Jesus Christ (Mark 10:11-12 KJV) -- of adulterous "marriage" contracts after divorce was one of "the other sexual sins that have plagued our once great Christian nation." :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
...Pay attention...

Yes sir !

Quote:
...the LGBTQueer movement recruits (indoctrinates) children; redefining marriage is only one of the things on their agenda...

They can't redefine marriage. They don't own marriage. The Church owns it. So long as the Church doesn't redefine it, it will not be redefined.

Which "the Church" are you talking about, cuz many of them are 'marrying" homosexual couples.

A contract is a contract. That's all they can access, is a contract. And a contract is not part of the definition of marriage.

It's been established that you approve of civil unions between those who engage in homosexual behavior.

I object to your use of "LGBTQueer."

I can picture you sqqqqquirming every time that word is written. Sorry, but as AFTAH's Peter LaBarbera told us in one of his articles, they prefer to be identified as that now.

Quote:
...You're terribly confused Jed...

Could be. Probably, possibly.

Door #4: Most definitely.

Quote:
...not only to what the proper role of government is...

The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution inform me.

Care to discuss what the people who wrote those great documents thought about homsexuality?

What is the proper role of government ?

Romans 13:4

Quote:
...what it means to be a Christian...

I can showyou where I've made it clear what I think it means to be a Christian. What do you think it means ?

I linked my post describing that a few pages back. Tell us how you can love your neighbor as you'd love yourself if you allow government to legislate laws that God abhors.

Quote:
...Switch churches and find a real Christian pastor who will help you understand what it means to be a follower of Christ.

What does your pastor teach? A link to his statement of faith, maybe ? Let's take a look....

I'll guarantee you that he doesn't say that civil government should give sinners special rights.

And yours?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Quote:

Oh, that's OK. I was just wondering if the acceptance -- against the literal words of Our Lord Jesus Christ (Mark 10:11-12 KJV) -- of adulterous "marriage" contracts after divorce was one of "the other sexual sins that have plagued our once great Christian nation." :idunno:

I'm sorry that you were hurt Jed, but please don't attempt to redefine Scripture just because of what happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.