Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Don't believe a word that he says zoo, as you're both a part of the same poliltical movement that want "rights" for sexual deviants. The fact that you disagree on some parts of the LGBTQueer agenda is nothing that either of you should be concerned about.

As far as AMR goes: Maybe our one post wonder will return to the thread and share his views on the topic.
It's times like this that I wonder what on earth is wrong with me, to have even an ounce of admiration for you. I have been clear and consistent regarding my views and my concerns. Dream on Karl, dream on. I do NOT condone rights for deviants. You misunderstand passivity with special rights.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Don't believe a word that he says zoo, as you're both a part of the same poliltical movement that want "rights" for sexual deviants. The fact that you disagree on some parts of the LGBTQueer agenda is nothing that either of you should be concerned about.

As far as AMR goes: Maybe our one post wonder will return to the thread and share his views on the topic.

It's times like this that I wonder what on earth is wrong with me,...

There's nothing wrong with you that some major spiritual guidance and psychological counseling couldn't fix.

I have been clear and consistent regarding my views and my concerns. .

That you have, and your con game is well documented throughout Part 3 of this 3 part thread.

Dream on Karl, dream on. I do NOT condone rights for deviants. You misunderstand passivity with special rights.

I understand your con game all too well. You just love to flaunt in the faces of people who believe in God and His Word the progress that your LGBTQueer movement has made in such a short time.

Enjoy it while you can, as it won't last forever.

GFR7

Quote:

There's nothing wrong with you that some major spiritual guidance and psychological counseling couldn't fix.

That you have, and your con game is well documented throughout Part 3 of this 3 part thread.

I understand your con game all too well. You just love to flaunt in the faces of people who believe in God and His Word the progress that your LGBTQueer movement has made in such a short time.

Enjoy it while you can, as it won't last forever.
OMGGGGGGGGGGG - YOU, YOU, YOU need help. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The Beard of Zeus

BANNED
Banned
If you're going to mock Jesus Christ (portraying Him as a game show host is pretty lame even for a fag loving left wing pagan like yourself BoZ), at least try match what the drag queens do on Easter Sunday in San Fransicko.

mqdefault.jpg

You shut your mouth. Jesus and Pals is the highest rated show on Colorado public access

GFR7

But but but you're a social conservative GFR7, I thought that you'd like my avatar of Ted Cruz.
I like Cruz, but I came to know you by your prayerful posture in that avatar...... :( My aCW is gone. hmmmm....:think: . I know..... I will change MY avatar to that one :jawdrop:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It all makes sense now.......only gays smoke pot!

I'm pretty sure the one I'm chatting with does.

What's with your LGBTQueer movement continuing to mock Jesus Christ? Didn't you know that you can join the little Mattie Vines sodomite religious movement and pretend that God is anything that you want Him to be?

The Beard of Zeus

BANNED
Banned

What's with your LGBTQueer movement continuing to mock Jesus Christ? Didn't you know that you can join the little Mattie Vines sodomite religious movement and pretend that God is anything that you want Him to be?

Gays don't mock Christ any more than straight people. There are gay Christians y'know

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Gays don't mock Christ any more than straight people. There are gay Christians y'know

And adulterous Christians and incestuous Christians...

Seriously BoZ: Don't take it out on God just because you think He is responsible for you having unnatural sexual desires for people of your own gender. You've come to the right internet forum and thread where you can find the help that you so desperately need.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...I came to know you by your prayerful posture in that avatar...... :( My aCW is gone. hmmmm....:think: . I know..... I will change MY avatar to that one :jawdrop:

I too came to know you by your avatar, an avatar of your relative Arthur Rimbaud who at (circa) age 16, seduced a married man 10 years his senior into a homosexual relationship and convinced him to leave his wife and infant child to lead a drug infested sodomite life with him, a life that was violent and brought Rimbaud an early death at 37.

The same Arthur Rimbaud who has been one of the most destructive and liberating influences on twentieth-century culture. During his lifetime he was a bourgeois-baiting visionary, and the list of his known crimes is longer than the list of his published poems. But his posthumous career is even more astonishing: saint to symbolists and surrealists; poster child for anarchy and drug use; gay pioneer; a major influence on artists from Picasso to Bob Dylan.

Someone who is quoted by a queer website as being "a progenitor of modern gay poetics".
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4063336&postcount=2411

So please don't change your avatar GFR7, because the one that you currently have is so...

you.

Arthur%2BRimbaud.png

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Christ's compassion for the "Woman Caught in Adultery," who would have been stoned under Mosaic Law, is an example of Christian forgiveness that "aCultureWarrior" prefers not to address.

The "agenda" that he promotes, under the guise of Christianity, would have much preferred that Christ turned her over for stoning!

It wasn't the "LGBTQueer movement" that felt threatened and demanded that Christ be crucified - it was the religious faction with the same mindset as "aCultureWarrior!"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ's compassion for the "Woman Caught in Adultery," who would have been stoned under Mosaic Law, is an example of Christian forgiveness that "aCultureWarrior" prefers not to address.

The "agenda" that he promotes, under the guise of Christianity, would have much preferred that Christ turned her over for stoning!

It wasn't the "LGBTQueer movement" that felt threatened and demanded that Christ be crucified - it was the religious faction with the same mindset as "aCultureWarrior!"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4263371&postcount=6585
key phrase: because there was a lack of evidence.

Back your LGBTQueer drawing board little Mattie.

GFR7

aCw is not even himself anymore, just a big Ted Cruz now :AMR1: So why should his judgments matter? :think:

In any case, this man who runs the The Patriarchy site on Facebook makes a great deal of sense in his distinctions:

It's important to remember that precision in language matters. When I say I'm against homosexual "marriage" I'm not against homosexuals as a default.

I'm against organised deviancy. If you're just someone who can't get into the opposite sex, for whatever ultimate reason, I don't care. It's your issue, not mine.

But if you are advocating for the following, it is my issue:

Gay "marriage".
Gay adoption.
Gay identity/tribalism
Gay lifestyle advocacy aimed at children.

Again, if you're (for instance) a White male American whose sexual orientation is gay, then I don't care. Homosexuals have always been around.

What has NOT always been the case is the cultivation of a uniquely homosexual tribal identity which supercedes national, racial, religious and cultural boundaries.

So if you're a "gay man" as your primary identity, you want to marry another gay man in a church where the priest MUST comply or go to jail, and then you'll go on to adopt children and encourage them to explore homosexuality, you and I have massive issues.

Marriage is the traditional, sacred union of a man and a woman for the purpose of having and raising children.

If homosexuals want, they can have government-recognised civil unions with all the same benefits under the law (in most western nations).

Children who are raised by homosexual parents have increased instances of mental instability and enjoy lower qualities of life. They require a mother and a father. Their needs come before the selfish desires of homosexual parents.

This is a traditionalist page. While hating on gays just for being gay is not traditional, marriage and families ARE. They were designed by our Creator and are not subject to the whims of modernist society.

20819_888813747842723_2628061941399614641_n.jpg

Kdall

BANNED
Banned

I agree. Like Islamic terrorists, he perverts his religion to try and justify his bigoted hate.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
aCw is not even himself anymore, just a big Ted Cruz now :AMR1: So why should his judgments matter? :think:

In any case, this man who runs the The Patriarchy site on Facebook makes a great deal of sense in his distinctions:

Yeah, it's obvious by the picture on the front page of that blog why everyone should take this guy seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.