Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Spoiler
duck-dynasty-star.bmp

With those words of wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson, this concludes this segment on "Why Art Brain MUST Be Institutionalized!"
What utter vacuous drivel aCW!
A beardy guy in a funny hat thinks he is the font of all knowledge and wisdom :yawn:.
Oh how original, not. :chuckle:

Btw is any specific body part particularly desirable if you think about it? Is a vagina a perfumed garden of delight perhaps mmm...? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Spoiler
duck-dynasty-star.bmp

With those words of wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson, this concludes this segment on "Why Art Brain MUST Be Institutionalized!"
What utter vacuous drivel aCW!

What, that Art desperately needs spiritual and psychological counseling or that men naturally prefer the body part of women that God created for both sexual pleasure and reproduction?

A beardy guy in a funny hat thinks he is the font of all knowledge and wisdom :yawn:.
Oh how original, not. :chuckle:

He get's that knowledge and wisdom from the Book that he carries around, the same Book that you refer to quite often but still deny it's Author exists.

Btw is any specific body part particularly desirable if you think about it? Is a vagina a perfumed garden of delight perhaps mmm...? :think:

By even asking that question Al it's quite obvious that you've never had the wonderful experience of enjoying the "perfumed garden of delight" (marry a woman and enjoy each other Al).

alwight

What, that Art desperately needs spiritual and psychological counseling or that men naturally prefer the body part of women that God created for both sexual pleasure and reproduction?
I'm not a woman aCW but I'm fairly sure that they pee out of it too, ask your wife if you don't believe me.
God or Darwinian evolution seems to have arranged things so that waste disposal, sexual intercourse and childbirth are multi-tasked? :think:

He get's that knowledge and wisdom from the Book that he carries around, the same Book that you refer to quite often but still deny it's Author exists.
A God who actually chose to combine sexual pleasure with waste disposal and childbirth does seem a little bit unlikely to me aCW.
All of which does seem to make Darwinian evolution rather more likely for me than created, as is, by the God supposed by anonymous ancient middle eastern goat herders in their often highly esteemed scriptures.

By even asking that question Al it's quite obvious that you've never had the wonderful experience of enjoying the "perfumed garden of delight" (marry a woman and enjoy each other Al).
Oh well (sigh) some guys have all luck it seems, but whatever turns you on aCW :(.
Personally however it's more often than not the soft gentle curves and overall femininity of the whole female body that seems to do it for me rather than just the vagina, but maybe I'm a little bit unusual perhaps?
Or maybe you simply haven't really noticed such things about women aCW?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I'm not a woman..

So your closet full of women's clothing belongs to your sister Al? (You know I couldn't pass that one up).

aCW but I'm fairly sure that they pee out of it too, ask your wife if you don't believe me.

While it's quite common in the lifestyle that you defend to use the same orifice as a means to dispose of solid human waste and sex, the last time I checked my 9th grade biology book the vagina wasn't connected to the urethra.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethra#
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethra#/media/File:Female_and_Male_Urethra.jpg

God or Darwinian evolution seems to have arranged things so that waste disposal, sexual intercourse and childbirth are multi-tasked?

To my knowledge those organs haven't "evolved" since Eve was created (the vagina is only used for sexual pleasure and reproduction).

Quote:

A God who actually chose to combine sexual pleasure with waste disposal and childbirth does seem a little bit unlikely to me aCW.
All of which does seem to make Darwinian evolution rather more likely for me than created, as is, by the God supposed by anonymous ancient middle eastern goat herders in their often highly esteemed scriptures.

Plain and simply put Al: the anal sphincter muscle wasn't meant to be used as a sex organ and unhealthy things happen when it is (especially to men).

Quote:

Oh well (sigh) some guys have all luck it seems, but whatever turns you on aCW .

My wife does.

Personally however it's more often than not the soft gentle curves and overall femininity of the whole female body that seems to do it for me rather than just the vagina, but maybe I'm a little bit unusual perhaps?

Yes Al, a 63 year old life long bachelor who spends in inordinate amount of time defending homosexuality in an internet forum is to say the least "a bit unusual".

I have an idea: Why don't you go out and find yourself a lady, make her your best friend and then marry her and find out first hand how wonderful the soft gentle curves and overall femininity of the whole female body really is?

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Quote:

So your closet full of women's clothing belongs to your sister Al? (You know I couldn't pass that one up).

While it's quite common in the lifestyle that you defend to use the same orifice as a means to dispose of solid human waste and sex, the last time I checked my 9th grade biology book the vagina wasn't connected to the urethra.

To my knowledge those organs haven't "evolved" since Eve was created (the vagina is only used for sexual pleasure and reproduction).

Quote:

Plain and simply put Al: the anal sphincter muscle wasn't meant to be used as a sex organ and unhealthy things happen when it is (especially to men).

Quote:

My wife does.

Yes Al, a 63 year old life long bachelor who spends in inordinate amount of time defending homosexuality in an internet forum is to say the least "a bit unusual".

I have an idea: Why don't you go out and find yourself a lady, make her your best friend and then marry her and find out first hand how wonderful the soft gentle curves and overall femininity of the whole female body really is?

View attachment 19446

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
I'm not a woman aCW but I'm fairly sure that they pee out of it too, ask your wife if you don't believe me.
God or Darwinian evolution seems to have arranged things so that waste disposal, sexual intercourse and childbirth are multi-tasked? :think:

Oh well (sigh) some guys have all luck it seems, but whatever turns you on aCW :(.
Or maybe you simply haven't really noticed such things about women aCW?

View attachment 19447

alwight

Touché aCW, touché. :rolleyes:

I won't argue the exact technical details but I think I was nevertheless reasonably close enough with the location.

Is that what it you deduced from Genesis aCW? (Hardly from evidence based natural sciences.)

Many homosexuals will agree with you, while many heterosexuals don't care.

My wife does.
Good for you aCW, I sincerely hope that the feeling is mutual.

I clearly spend considerably less time defending homosexuality than you do attacking it. I rather suspect that your wife must be a very understanding and tolerant person.

Marry? Why, how quaint aCW. ;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethra...le_Urethra.jpg

I won't argue the exact technical details but I think I was nevertheless reasonably close enough with the location.

Close yet totally different functions (the vagina is for sexual pleasure and reproduction, the urethra for disposing of liquid body waste).

I'm surprised that you didn't play the oral sex card Al. In any event, according to the CDC, that isn't always safe for those who engage homosex either.

Oral Sex and HIV Risk
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/behavior/oralsex.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Papa aCW, PLEASE give me your opinion on this letter that The Federalist has published::think:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4264659#post4264659

If you want a response from me you might act a little less creepy (if that's at all possible) and drop the "Papa" and "Daddy" names (save it for your older boyfriends in Provincetown).

I plan on addressing the story about the transsexual legislator in New Hampshire that you linked soon, as I've been following that story for a while and want to address it.

Regarding your latest link entitled:

"We Are Synthetic Children and We Agree with Dolce and Gabbana" :

You tell me what makes Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana supposedly admirable people just because they go against the LGBTQueer grain and speak out against 'gay' marriage?

GFR7

If you want a response from me you might act a little less creepy (if that's at all possible) and drop the "Papa" and "Daddy" names (save it for your older boyfriends in Provincetown).

I plan on addressing the story about the transsexual legislator in New Hampshire that you linked soon, as I've been following that story for a while and want to address it.

Regarding your latest link entitled:

"We Are Synthetic Children and We Agree with Dolce and Gabbana" :

You tell me what makes Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana supposedly admirable people just because they go against the LGBTQueer grain and speak out against 'gay' marriage?
The Federalist found the story poignant enough to publish, and the two women found Stefano and Domenico to be heroic. I think this is sufficient in most people's minds to render them admirable in an era such as ours.

For aCW's eyes only:
Spoiler
(Why, why, why do you insist on lumping me in with the Provincetown gang when I am coming from a far different perspective (and thus my languaging has no roots in theirs) ? If I cannot call you 'Papa-Daddy' I may lose the ability to post to you, and that is a cause for deep sorrow. - I feel I've lost a mentor and a hero, and that this therapy has now gone bad....What a fist in the eye you have delivered to your "patient"....who did nothing to provoke you and may have been the sole admirer of you who "got" you and perceived you correctly...... :cry:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

The Federalist found the story poignant enough to publish,

As did NOM's Brian Brown as you pointed out a few posts ago.

Does it take two proud and unrepentant perverts (that's what Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are) to speak out against faux marriage to convince society that marriage shouldn't be messed with? Are the opinions of two proud and unrepentant perverts more important to a society than the Word of God when it comes to that invaluable institution? If so, we as a society are in a world of hurt and there is nothing that those two perverts can say or do to help us out of it.

...and the two women found Stefano and Domenico to be heroic.

The "heroic" thing for Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana to do would to publically speak out against the behavior that they proudly engage in and show the truth about homosexuality and the agenda that goes with it since homosexuality was decriminalized. While they're still feeling "heroic" they should seek spiritual and psychological help so that they can publically show the world that homosexualiity is indeed a changeable behavior.

d%20and%20g%20bio.jpg

I think this is sufficient in most people's minds to render them admirable in an era such as ours.

Admit it, they're "heroic" in your mind.

For aCW's eyes only:

Keep calling me whatever you feel like calling me, as helps show people how sick you really are.

GFR7

Does it take two proud and unrepentant perverts (that's what Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are) to speak out against faux marriage to convince society that marriage shouldn't be messed with? Are the opinions of two proud and unrepentant perverts more important to a society than the Word of God when it comes to that invaluable institution? If so, we as a society are in a world of hurt and there is nothing that those two perverts can say or do to help us out of it.
I think it's clear that American culture (and Western culture in general) has become so steeped in postmodernism that it does indeed take people like Dolce and Gabbana to voice what would be dismissed coming from a religious figure. It's simply where we stand now (and we stand where the amazingly prescient Kierkegaard indicated we would more than a century and a half ago.)

The "heroic" thing for Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana to do would to publically speak out against the behavior that they proudly engage in and show the truth about the behavior and the agenda that goes with it since homosexuality was decriminalized. While they're still feeling "heroic" they should seek spiritual and psychological help so that they can publically show the world that homosexualiity is indeed a changeable behavior.
Well, their standpoint is that they are Sicilian Italians and Catholics who both revere and stand outside of original civilization (they've become billionaires in the Unravelling).

Yes, in mine, and in Brian Brown's, and in Catholic scholars at First Things, and in the minds of the two women who wrote that letter, and in the editors at The Federalist.

Keep calling me whatever you feel like calling me, as helps show people how sick you really are.
:think: ....................
:think: ............. :roses: :devil::devil:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I think it's clear that American culture (and Western culture in general) has become so steeped in postmodernism that it does indeed take people like Dolce and Gabbana to voice what would be dismissed coming from a religious figure. It's simply where we stand now (and we stand where the amazingly prescient Kierkegaard indicated we would more than a century and a half ago.)

So the cure for our morally decrepit society is not to turn to God's wisdom but to listen to two people who are proud and unrepentant perverts who espouse secular humanist doctrine when they're not borrowing off of Judeo-Christian dogma when it comes to marriage?

Quote:
The "heroic" thing for Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana to do would to publically speak out against the behavior that they proudly engage in and show the truth about the behavior and the agenda that goes with it since homosexuality was decriminalized. While they're still feeling "heroic" they should seek spiritual and psychological help so that they can publically show the world that homosexualiity is indeed a changeable behavior.

Well, their standpoint is that they are Sicilian Italians and Catholics who both revere and stand outside of original civilization (they've become billionaires in the Unravelling).

The last time I checked Catholic doctrine speaks out against homosexual 'marriage' and homosexual behavior. Maybe your billionaire heroes should pay closer attention to the teachings of the Church they allegedly identify with.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Yes, in mine, and in Brian Brown's, and in Catholic scholars at First Things, and in the minds of the two women who wrote that letter, and in the editors at The Federalist

Brian Brown, the supposed Catholic scholars at First Things, the two women who wrote the letter and the editors at The Federalist won't keep you out of Hell for mocking God's Word GFR7.

alwight

Close yet totally different functions (the vagina is for sexual pleasure and reproduction, the urethra for disposing of liquid body waste).
I don't really want to labour the point but firstly you are technically correct aCW, I'll concede that much, although the wiki vagina page on it does also include the urethra as a relevant part.

phil-robertson-meme.jpg

However, my somewhat colloquial usage remains imo reasonably valid enough I think, particularly regarding liquid waste disposal.

If otoh male sexual pleasure is your argument then the urethral opening is situated between the clitoris (female pleasure), and the vaginal opening. Perhaps female pleasure was not so much a part of beardy Phil's thinking?

I'm surprised that you didn't play the oral sex card Al. In any event, according to the CDC, that isn't always safe for those who engage homosex either.

Oral Sex and HIV Risk
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/behavior/oralsex.html
Safer sex has always been my mantra aCW, for whoever is doing it, however they are doing it.:plain:

GFR7

Quote:

So the cure for our morally decrepit society is not to turn to God's wisdom but to listen to two people who are proud and unrepentant perverts who espouse secular humanist doctrine when they're not borrowing off of Judeo-Christian dogma when it comes to marriage?

Quote:

The last time I checked Catholic doctrine speaks out against homosexual 'marriage' and homosexual behavior. Maybe your billionaire heroes should pay closer attention to the teachings of the Church they allegedly identify with.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Brian Brown, the supposed Catholic scholars at First Things, the two women who wrote the letter and the editors at The Federalist won't keep you out of Hell for mocking God's Word GFR7.
I know I am not mocking it. Please point out where I mocked it. Rather: I am pointing out a cultural phenomenum.

Status
Not open for further replies.