Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Again Chuck: Promoting other websites, in this case your personal trash is highly discouraged on TOL and is a bannable offense (not being able to mock TOL's resident draq queen would make aCultureWarrior a very sad man).

No, you look like a terribly morally confused soul who needs to live in a society with righteous laws so that you can escape the living hell that you're going through.
It doesn't look particularly like he's going through hell to me aCW.
You seem to be rather more tormented than he is if you ask me. :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
So Vidal's ties to NAMBLA and trips to Thailand for boy sex were fabricated by the Family Research Council? (How do they find the time? First the gay agenda and now poor innocent Gore Vidal).

I never claimed Vidal was innocent aCW, straight men also go to Thailand for sex, so what? Should all heterosexuals be criminalised?

Thanks for pointing out that there's enough immoral acts in this world without making an inherently perverse act (homosexuality) something that society should openly embrace.

Quote:
Regarding your new hero being "highly intelligent and articulate":

I'm told that pedophiles have to be smooth talkers to coax 8 year old boys into their car with them (candy doesn't always do it).

Why on earth would you think Vidal represented a typical homosexual anyway?
"Homosexual" and "paedophile" describe two different things after all, that's why they are two different words aCW.

You're now acting like that "highly intelligent and articulate" man is someone that should be scoffed at Al. He's just doing his own "thing"; surely you're not against someone doing their own "thing" just because he has a taste for little boys?

Quote:
I guess I missed your response to what should be done with the 15 year old supposed "gay youth" out in Sprague WA Al:

Quote:
Then what should be done with this terribly confused youth who has desires for not only 11 year old boys, but very possibly 2 year old boys as well?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=6403

It's your claim that he is "terribly confused" in fact this whole question is something mainly contrived by you in your enthusiasm for conflating gays with paedophiles.

I'm sorry to burst the bubble in your ever so morally confused world Art, but a 15 year old that attempts to "lure" a younger boy away from his home and a year later attempts to kidnap a 2 year old boy is "terribly confused".

If he is a danger to others then of course they must be protected, he must be physically kept away from them. Why would I say anything else, do you really think I would ever suggest supporting anyone's self serving desires to harm others?

So this 15 year old's same sex desires would be grounds to "keep him away from others"?

As I told your fellow homosexualist Brit: Why not address the problem when the criminal is a young age instead of "keeping him away from others" and having him be a monster as an adult?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It doesn't look particularly like he's going through hell to me aCW.
You seem to be rather more tormented than he is if you ask me. :think:

Quote:
I see that a couple few of the thread's resident homosexualists have formed a Persephone66 fan club.

1. GFR7
2. TracerBullet
3. alwight

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
No, you look like a terribly morally confused soul who needs to live in a society with righteous laws so that you can escape the living hell that you're going through.

What living hell would that be? The one you made up?

The one you made a conscious choice to partake in and are doing nothing to get out of.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This just in from the land of many fruits and and many many nuts:

U.S. Senate Candidate says ‘Gays’ are ‘Gods,’ calls for Armed ‘LGBT Squads’

fabulousfascism.jpg

Matt Barber
9 March, 2015

While they always disguise it behind the euphemistic language of “tolerance,” “equality” and “social justice,” on occasion the homofascist left will admit to its designs on fascism. There are some who doubt those of us who have long warned that many homosexualists intend to compel, through any means possible (up to and including physical force), Christians and other dissenters to fully surrender to their radical homosexual activist agenda.

Mark Charles Hardie, a Huffington post columnist and 2016 candidate for the U.S. Senate in California, is helping to make our point. In a February 25 column headlined, “Gay People Are Gods: Protecting LGBT Communities Is a Divine Right,” Hardie goes full Rainbow Shirt. Under the pretext of “minimizing troubling incidents of anti-gay violence,” he shares that he has submitted “an innovative proposal” to the California State Senate to create “LGBT Squads” to enforce the “gay” agenda.
“My proposal calls for the creation of ‘California LGBT Police Departments’ throughout the Golden State,” he writes. “These police departments, funded by the state, would be staffed exclusively by gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender police officers.”

So much for ending “discrimination” based on “sexual orientation.” Heterosexuals need not apply. In order to earn your pink, taxpayer-funded jackboots in this lavender brute squad, you must possess an aberrant sexual appetite for members of the same sex.

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/03/09/ca-s...sexuals-are-gods-calls-for-armed-lgbt-squads/

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Also from California -

Lawyer In California Proposes Killing Gays With 'Sodomite Suppression Act'

A lawyer in California has submitted a ballot initiative with the state Department of Justice calling for the death of anyone who engages in sodomy in the state, the San Diego Gay & Lesbian News reports.

The proposal by Matt McLaughlin, who lists his address in Huntington Beach, was received by the initiative coordinator at the Office of the Attorney General on Feb. 26. Enclosed was a $200 check and the complete text of his "Sodomite Suppression Act." The act outlines seven measures relating to those who engage in same-sex sodomy, "a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha."

McLaughlin recommends punishment by death, even though a judge ruled that California's death penalty is unconstitutional last June:

Seeing that it is better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath against us for the folly of tolerating-wickedness in our midst, the People of California wisely command, in the fear of God, that any person who willingly touches another person of the same gender for purposes of sexual gratification be put to death by bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.

The document goes on to push a ban on the distribution of "sodomistic propaganda" (we can only assume he was inspired by Russia, as some note) and on "sodomites" from serving in public office. He also wants the act to be "prominently" displayed in public school classrooms.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/02/lawyer-killing-gays-sodomite-suppression_n_6786776.html

Because nothing says God's love like a bullet to the head.

Also here's the whole article that was cherry picked above -
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-charles-hardie/gays-are-gods-protecting-lgbt_b_6748868.html

GFR7

I'm sorry that you didn't get the memo, but TracerBullet is your designated "Daddy" (stalk him, he'd like it).
I only want YOU as a father and that won't change. A father must be Christian, patriarchal, and work in law enforcement,
so how in blazes could Tracer be this you first class idiot? :madmad:
Furthermore, I am NOT stalking you; I am participating in your thread and acting like a dutiful son , you big dummy. :AMR1:

My curiousity got the better of me and I looked at the article.

What's so hilarious about two homosexuals who allegedly embrace "traditional values" is that they seem to forget that in the same society that embraces traditional marriage, laws against their perversion (up until a few decades ago) were considered "traditional".

Sorry, but as much as you want me to accept the idea that there are "conservative" homosexuals out there, there is no such thing.
My point was NOT that Dolce and Gabbana are conservative gays (although they are conservative enough on this score to have aroused the boycotting wrath of Elton John and his gay minions -- one gay man even cut up his Dolce and Gabbana suit and refashioned it into a diaper pail liner for his infant, and posted it on Twitter. :mock: )

BUT what the point is is that the author of the piece at the end said that all traditionalists should start wearing Dolce and Gabbana suits!

There has to be a shop in Kentucky where you could be fitted, aCW! Please go get a suit and post a pic here. :)

Last edited:

TracerBullet

It doesn't matter.
A sad comment on your dedication to ignorance.

No one cares about genetics because if genetics could possibly be the cause of LGBTQ-ism, we'd already know it right now because it'd've already stuck out like a three-dollar bill. I mean a sore thumb. You're fatalistically grasping at fatalistic straws.

You care enough about it to not only deny it but to go to great lengths to refuse/avoid learning even the basics about the topic.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Also from California -

Quote:
Lawyer In California Proposes Killing Gays With 'Sodomite Suppression Act'

A lawyer in California has submitted a ballot initiative with the state Department of Justice calling for the death of anyone who engages in sodomy in the state, the San Diego Gay & Lesbian News reports

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/02/lawyer-killing-gays-sodomite-suppression_n_6786776.html

Because nothing says God's love like a bullet to the head.

Obviously lawyer Matt McLaughlin didn't get the memo that Jesus rescinded the death penalty for those caught and convicted of engaging in homosexual acts.

That's not to say that if it can be proven that a sodomite is responsible for the death of another (like raping or indoctrinating young children who "experiment" with homosex and end up contracting AIDS and dying from it) that they shouldn't pay the ultimate penalty.

CDC-HIV-MSM-94-95-Percent-Slide.png

Boy Chuck, based on the number of sodomites that I've shown that have no problem with kiddy sex (Harry Hay, Frank Kameny, Terry Bean, Harvey Milk, Dan Savage, Peter Tatchell, Gore Vidal, Allen Ginsberg, James Baldwin, Larry Kramer etc. etc. etc.), there wouldn't be a lot of sodomites left in your so-called "community" would there?

I wonder if that 9 year old boy who witnessed the assault was "introduced" to homosex by that same man? (and the choir in unison said..."Duh!").

That being said: An assault is an assault. If it's a group of homosexuals who throw hot coffee in the faces of Christian women and kick them while they're spreading the gospel in the Castro District of San Fransicko (no one was arrested for the crime by the way)

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3921996&postcount=1

or if it's a bunch of bruthas who beat up someone that proudly engages in sodomy, they've both committed assaults and there are laws that deal with those kind of people.

Regarding the cherry picking:

My proposal calls for the creation of "California LGBT Police Departments" throughout the Golden State. These police departments, funded by the state, would be staffed exclusively by gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender police officers. The goals of these proposed "LGBT Squads" are to better serve communities while minimizing troubling incidents of anti-gay violence.

I believe that Matt Barber said the same thing that was written above in the HuffPo article, correct me if I'm wrong Chuck.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
So what you're saying is that you've thoroughly exposed your innocent children to the LGBTQueer "culture"?

What I'm saying is that like any good parent I don't want my children exposed to those who might do them physical or emotional harm.

Then you're keeping them as far away from the LGBTQueer movement as possible.

Good man Traci.

Status
Not open for further replies.