Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedidiah

no your 'take' on genetics is faulty and shows that you don't have a grasp of the basics of the topic...
It doesn't matter.
...Eye color, blood type right/left handedness are all genetic in origin but none of these has a 100% correspondence in identical twins
No one cares.
...Paul specifically used the Greek word paraphysi here, which does not mean "to go against the law(s) of nature", that would be Ενάντια στο. Rather it means to engage in action(s) which is uncharacteristic or against the nature of that person or more simply an individual denying his/her true nature.

Paul is writing about heterosexual women and men who "exchange" or go against themselves and their normal/inborn orientation for same-sex activities. It's that abandoning that is being condemned
Nope. Read the passage.

Romans 1:22 -- Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:23 -- And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Romans 1:26 -- For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:27 -- And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

The people Paul's talking about in verses 26 and 27 are those in verses 22 and 23; namely, idolatrous pagans. These are those who "change the natural use into that which is against nature."

Your, "Paul is writing about heterosexual women and men who "exchange" or go against themselves and their normal/inborn orientation for same-sex activities. It's that abandoning that is being condemned," is complete Made Up. Matthew Vines says the same dumb thing; I don't know if he made it up, or if somebody else did, but it is definitely Made Up.

None of this really matters though, in comparison with the glorious Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ. These are mere footnotes to the glory of Our Lord's Gospel.
Go head and tell me again that this is only my opinion. That was hilarious.

No one cares about genetics because if genetics could possibly be the cause of LGBTQ-ism, we'd already know it right now because it'd've already stuck out like a three-dollar bill. I mean a sore thumb. You're fatalistically grasping at fatalistic straws.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Just call me a "LGBTQueer culturally deprived fool" Chuck

How about I call you pwn'd?

That's gamer-speak for bested in a humiliating manner.

So between the two of us I'm the one that acts like a man, dresses like a man and has the sexual desires of a normal man, and I'm the one that should feel humiliated?

OCTOBER23

THEY WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO REPENT IN THE FUTURE.

THEY WILL NOT ENTER THE GOVERNMENT OF GOD UNLESS THEY CHANGE AND OVERCOME.

1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man,

but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane,

for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers10 For whoremongers,

for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons,

and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW: Here is a riddle for you:

I know you are a handsome man and I would love to see you in a Dolce and Gabbana suit!!! :kiss:

Careful GFR7, with words like that you might give people the impression that you're something that you and Art Brain adamantly deny that you are.

Not interested...

HOWEVER...

You might share it with your fellow members of the "Persephone66 TOL fan club".

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Members of my fan club should subscribe to my Youtube channel as well as The Beyond Gods Podcast (which I am a host of) and Secular TV (I have a weekly show on that channel).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Members of my fan club should subscribe to my Youtube channel as well as The Beyond Gods Podcast (which I am a host of) and Secular TV (I have a weekly show on that channel).

Again Chuck: Promoting other websites, in this case your personal trash is highly discouraged on TOL and is a bannable offense (not being able to mock TOL's resident draq queen would make aCultureWarrior a very sad man).

GFR7

Careful GFR7, with words like that you might give people the impression that you're something that you and Art Brain adamantly deny that you are.
What rot, I love you like a father. :)

Not interested...

HOWEVER...

I would think a man in your position would have been VERY interested in that article, which was posted by a serious scholar. Not one comment on it? :nono:

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Again Chuck: Promoting other websites, in this case your personal trash is highly discouraged on TOL and is a bannable offense (not being able to mock TOL's resident draq queen would make aCultureWarrior a very sad man).

Do I look like I care about being banned?

Vile image removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

alwight

So Vidal's ties to NAMBLA and trips to Thailand for boy sex were fabricated by the Family Research Council? (How do they find the time? First the gay agenda and now poor innocent Gore Vidal).
I never claimed Vidal was innocent aCW, straight men also go to Thailand for sex, so what? Should all heterosexuals be criminalised? :rolleyes:

Regarding your new hero being "highly intelligent and articulate":

I'm told that pedophiles have to be smooth talkers to coax 8 year old boys into their car with them (candy doesn't always do it).
Why on earth would you think Vidal represented a typical homosexual anyway?
"Homosexual" and "paedophile" describe two different things after all, that's why they are two different words aCW. :duh:

I guess I missed your response to what should be done with the 15 year old supposed "gay youth" out in Sprague WA Al:

Quote:
Then what should be done with this terribly confused youth who has desires for not only 11 year old boys, but very possibly 2 year old boys as well?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4257902&postcount=6403
It's your claim that he is "terribly confused" in fact this whole question is something mainly contrived by you in your enthusiasm for conflating gays with paedophiles. If he is a danger to children then of course they must be protected, he must be physically kept away from them. Why would I say anything else, do you really think I would ever suggest supporting anyone's self serving desires to harm others?
:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

What rot, I love you like a father.

I'm sorry that you didn't get the memo, but TracerBullet is your designated "Daddy" (stalk him, he'd like it).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Not interested...

HOWEVER...

I would think a man in your position would have been VERY interested in that article, which was posted by a serious scholar. Not one comment on it?

My curiousity got the better of me and I looked at the article.

What's so hilarious about two homosexuals who allegedly embrace "traditional values" is that they seem to forget that in the same society that embraces traditional marriage, laws against their perversion (up until a few decades ago) were considered "traditional".

Sorry, but as much as you want me to accept the idea that there are "conservative" homosexuals out there, there is no such thing.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Do I look like I care about being banned?

No, you look like a terribly morally confused soul who needs to live in a society with righteous laws so that you can escape the living hell that you're going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.