Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

Note to other posters: Since aCW seems to be getting off on all the negative attention I think it would be more profitable if we simply ignore him,refrain from posting here, and leave him to rant to himself in his shack in the backwoods. A time-out as it were.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I feelz the love Morphie, starting with the accusation of being molested as a child to now being compared to a child rapist or a murderer.

I never accused you of being molested, that is one of your tactics, I questioned if it might be an explanation of your rage, much like your quack psychologist hero.

I guessed I missed the question mark in this post Morphie:

All of the child molesters I've run across have been heterosexuals, even those men who molested boys. But he just can't accept the fact that his uncle Jim, Bill or Donny was actually heterosexual when he ruined him in his youth.

aCW, see a therapist.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4223702&postcount=5703

And you really don't realize that sin is sin in God's eyes. One is just as heinous as another. Yes, your pride and slander are equal to child molesting and murder. Shall we all start a thread about slander using you as the example? The difference would be that you actually are a slanderer, while you accuse others of things of which they are innocent. I guess we can add bearing false witness to your list.

Learn the difference between slander and libel Morphie (slander involves words spoken falsely defaming the character of another, libel involves writing those words).

Regarding my "hero". I have many: those that speak the truth about this disease ridden behavior which leads to early death and eternal damnation if repentance isn't done even though these brave souls receive death threats and all kinds of vile harassment by your LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist comrades are my "heroes".

You can find a list of those heroes in Part 1's table of contents under:

"Friends of Decency".

Chapter 2: "Friends of decency: Accolades to some of the men and women fighting on the front lines of this aspect of the culture war": LaBarbera, Fischer, Barber, Camenker, page 43,post #643; Lively, Don and Tim Wildmon, Donohue, page 46, post #676; Brown, Plante, page 48, post #717; Reisman, Harvey, Nance, Farah, page 52, post #771; S. Truett and Dan Cathy, page 56, post #839; Hutcherson, Garlow, Mohler, Jackson, Enyart, Duke, Feder and Bozell, page 57, posts #849 and #850

alwight

I wasn't gonna ask but my morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me this morning Al:

Did the boyz take you out to a male strip club for your birthday? (if they did Al, you best be careful as your pea pickin heart can only take so much excitement at your age).

l.jpg
I think this says rather more about your repressed sexuality than anything that would interest me aCW. :plain:

alwight

Note to other posters: Since aCW seems to be getting off on all the negative attention I think it would be more profitable if we simply ignore him,refrain from posting here, and leave him to rant to himself in his shack in the backwoods. A time-out as it were.
Been there, bought the T-shirt.
I think it's probably better to keep him busy here as much as possible.

resodko

BANNED
Banned

ya know, you don't have to be a wuss and only do it if you can get others to

wanna ignore him?

go ahead and ignore him :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think this says rather more about your repressed sexuality than anything that would interest me aCW. :plain:

Uh Al, I don't know if you got the memo from Queen Hilary's biggest fan

latest

but the current leader of the (drag queen) pack has instructed those who can't refute the truth (and since this thread is all about truth, it can't be refuted) to boyyyyyycott the thread (gee, that's a novel idea, why didn't dozens before Morphie think of that....oh wait...they did).

Rumor has it that Morphie and the boyz are meeting at Hilary Clinton Headquarters in the Castro District of San Franswischo if you want to join them Al.

Human_Rights_Campaign_Castro_Street.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Genesis chapter 19 records the two angels, disguised as human men, visiting Sodom and Gomorrah. Lot met the angels in the city square and urged them to stay at his house. The angels agreed. The Bible then informs us, "Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom — both young and old — surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'" The angels then proceed to blind all the men of Sodom and Gomorrah and urge Lot and his family to flee from the cities to escape the wrath that God was about to deliver. Lot and his family flee the city, and then "the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah — from the LORD out of the heavens. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities..."
4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house.
5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them
6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing.
8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”
I'll wait while you explain how a father would give up his daughters to be raped by a mob... how did he put it again? Oh yeah: "... you can do what you like with them."

Those who attempt to explain away the biblical condemnations of homosexuality claim that the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was inhospitality.
Uh, that's what the Scripture I quoted for you says. Go ahead, work out the inconsistencies for me.

Ezekiel 16:49 Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll wait while you explain how a father would give up his daughters to be raped by a mob... how did he put it again? Oh yeah: "... you can do what you like with them."

Uh, that's what the Scripture I quoted for you says. Go ahead, work out the inconsistencies for me.

Yes, that's what the Scripture says (and while I do blog on an internet website, I never have claimed to be an author of Holy Scripture).

Do you want my interpretation of what this means?

Homosexuality is such an abomination that Lot would offer up his own daughters before allowing two angels (sent by God to be his guests) to be sodomized by a roaming pack of fags.

Now you and I both know that the safest place a woman can be when it comes to not being raped is....

(Lot was a wise man).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Back to the realities of what is happening in our once great nation since homosexuality was decriminalized:

Atlanta Gay School Organizers Hope To Segregate Gay Students Into Gay Ghetto

Feb. 18, 2015

In Atlanta, Ga., a small and dedicated group of organizers is busily creating the city’s first and only private school especially for gay — or lesbian, or bisexual or transgender — kids as young as pre-kindergarten.

The full-time school will be called Pride School Atlanta, local NBC affiliate WXIA reports.

Organizers are still trying to raise sufficient funds, but they hope to open the school’s doors in the fall of 2015. Tuition is projected to be $12,000 per year for each student.

“I want a place where queer and trans families can bring their kids and not have to worry about being the token lesbian family or the token gay family,” Christian Zsilavetz, a chief founder, said, according to Pink News.

Zsilavetz explained that he believes Atlanta needs a school where gay students are segregated from the general student population because too many children are bullied and taunted for their sexual preferences.

“It’s an intentional safe space for kids for youth who want to learn and not have to worry about homophobic remarks every day,” Zsilavetz said, according to WXIA.

The school will initially enroll students from pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/18/a...to-segregate-gay-students-into-gay-ghetto/?EL

What's the slogan that the homosexual founded North American Man Boy Love Association is noted for using?

"Get the child before they're 8 or you're too late!"

hrctargetslittlekidswithhomosexualindoctrination.jpg

Arthur Brain

I wasn't gonna ask but my morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me this morning Al:

Did the boyz take you out to a male strip club for your birthday? (if they did Al, you best be careful as your pea pickin heart can only take so much excitement at your age).

l.jpg

I think your morbid curiosity has been self evident since the origins of your personal little "project". (an apt word for you)

Why would a straight man feel the need to conjure up a bunch of manure about another guy being gay, and then go on to search out and post a picture like this?!

There's no necessity for it, it adds nothing to any "debate" and it merely results in there being yet more conjecture over whether your obsession with gay men has something else besides your "claims" at its root.

You only have yourself to blame for that same conjecture as well.

GFR7

I think your morbid curiosity has been self evident since the origins of your personal little "project". (an apt word for you)

Why would a straight man feel the need to conjure up a bunch of manure about another guy being gay, and then go on to search out and post a picture like this?!

There's no necessity for it, it adds nothing to any "debate" and it merely results in there being yet more conjecture over whether your obsession with gay men has something else besides your "claims" at its root.

There is an old German maxim to the effect that, When a man insults others he reveals his own interior secret vice.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Ashamed of 'gay' culture are ya Art?

While I had thought about giving Al what I've given you for your past two birthdays:

the-holy-bible.jpg

I figured it would just sit around gathering dust.

Mocking evil is a "necessity" in my world Art. But then you're right, perhaps I can learn debate skills from your buddy zoo22?

He doesn't have his teeth and lives in the back-woods?

I'm not surprised he doesn't have any teeth, but I'm surprised he lives in the woods.

Like, some shack out there in the woods? Or an old abandoned truck or something? What happened to his teeth? Never mind, I really don't want to know.

Anyway, that's definitely a good reason not to go in the back-woods. Ol' toothless.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is an old German maxim to the effect that, When a man insults others he reveals his own interior secret vice.

What anna and Rusha's bestest new friend is saying here is that those of you who insult abortionists are really closeted baby murderers.

Those of you that insult drug pushers are really closeted dope dealers.

Those of you who insult rapists secretly want to rape women.

Those of you that are Christians and stand for God's Word are....yes...

closeted atheists.

Great reasoning sweet pea (that was for you zoo22), did you think that one up on your own?

Arthur Brain

Ashamed of 'gay' culture are ya Art?

Rusha's beaten me to the punch on this one. Why are you so fascinated with trawling the net for pics of semi naked men to post on here?

Mocking evil is a "necessity" in my world Art. But then you're right, perhaps I can learn debate skills from your buddy zoo22?

But you're useless at it. Every time you make some innuendo about people and post pics as described you simply make yourself look ever the more fixated projecting clown. It's not a case of you learning about debating skills from another poster but rather simply learning how to debate full stop.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What anna and Rusha's bestest new friend is saying here is that those of you who insult abortionists are really closeted baby murderers.

Those of you that insult drug pushers are really closeted dope dealers.

Those of you who insult rapists secretly want to rape women.

Those of you that are Christians and stand for God's Word are....yes...

closeted atheists.

Great reasoning sweet pea (that was for you zoo22), did you think that one up on your own?

:chuckle: Your creativity and ability to create tall tales is unparalleled.

Oh well, everyone needs a hobby. I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.