Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

First let me thank you for your kind, loving, tolerant, nonjudgmental words anna.

In response to those ever so brilliant words, I could go much much "lower".
No doubt you'd probably like to take others with you as you go down step by step aCW.:rolleyes:

Knowing what I know about homosexual behavior and the LGBTQueer agenda that amongst other things molests the minds and bodies of innocent children, I could SPIT in the face of God (like you do) and embrace the sexual anarchist movement.
The only thing you "know" aCW is what your poisoned mind is constantly trawling up from wherever, and with some relish too imo. Things that you know are not typical of all homosexuals while often just as common to heterosexuals, but which nevertheless get presented by you as typical of the "homosexual".

But then when all else fails aCW you can always pretend that you speak for God or that you actually do care about the welfare of children, or indeed in the general health of gay people and the public at large, or in good general moral values...
It's all hogwash, you simply hate gays and their lifestyle, while some might even think you are jealous or in denial.

But whatever is the real truth, the bottom line is that it there probably are no depths to which you will not sink. :plain:

Morpheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You really haven't followed the thread at all have you Morphie?

The homosexualization of both the American Psychiatric Association and American Psychological Association is so...

yesterday (well, not really yesterday, more like a week ago, but time does fly when you're having fun exposing perverts in the WHMBR! threads).

This 3 part thread tells the truth about homosexual behavior and the agenda that came with it since it was decriminalized. If all of those CDC reports showing how those who engage in homosexual behavior contract HIV/AIDS at disproportionate rates higher than any other group is false, or anything else that I've posted for that matter, please be "honest" and correct any misinformation.

Yawwwwwwn, you came to the LIAR! LIAR! pants on fire! party a bit late Morphie. It's been well established (by defenders of bull dykes, fairies and drag queens) that anyone who has published a study which tells the truth about homosexuality, or anyone that speaks against homosexual behavior and/or it's agenda, is a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

God bless Paul Cameron for taking something so horrific and turning into something that can help others that have experienced the same.

i.e. Cameron is not "LGBTQueer approved."

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
Using the words of American Family Association's Bryan Fischer:

"Homosexuality is not a conservative value. Period."

Nor is defending it.

I'm not an expert on Holy Scripture Morphie, but I understand enough about it to know that anything outside of traditional marriage is immoral and that sex between people of the same gender is something that God abhors, so much that He destroyed two cities because of it and instructed the Jews to punish by death those caught and convicted in the act.

Yawwwwwwn (again), the claims that Obama was/is still a practicing sodomite has been covered on numerous occasions in this 3 part thread. Without hunting down the posts stating so, I'll link the liberal sources who cliam that he is.

Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/#Gx7j1ZmU95FMyPGg.99

Joan Rivers calls President Obama gay, says Michelle Obama is a 'tranny'
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...calls-obama-gay-lady-tranny-article-1.1855378

(Sigh, Morphie almost acts like proudly engaging in same sex sodomy is a bad thing).

Sooooo...when do you start working on the Hilary Clinton Presidential run Morphie, or have you already started?

plannedParenthoodSpeech

(Because "God's work" begins with murdering unborn babies in the womb).
You waste a lot of time repeating yourself. You repeated the responses that I answered in the post you're referencing. What do you do, actually cut and paste your own posts? If you want to continue ignoring facts and using lies to "do the Lord's work" don't expect results since, by using lies, you're on your own. By learning the truth, ignoring biased, slanted information, the people who need reached are more willing to listen to the arguments. And by not depending on lies it opens us to the intervention of the the Holy Spirit who is able to do what we are not able to do. It isn't our job to reach the lost; all we can do is make ourselves available for the Spirit to speak through us, and not destroy the message by our defiant, hateful behavior. We can't drag anyone to Christ; they have to be drawn to Him, seeing His love through His children. Do people see the love of Christ when they look at, or hear, you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I imagine Jude 7 was purposely removed from your 'bible' anna.

I imagine you're trying not to look at that verse from Ezekiel, since it's rather inconvenient for your purposes.

I can understand why you don't want to talk about this post anna:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4226850&postcount=5757

That being said: My 2nd bestest friend in the whoooooole wide world (WizardofOz, aka Aaron) openly played the LGBTQueer card in Part 2 and said pretty much the same thing that you're saying:

That "inhospitality" was the reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah (not to be confused with the cities of Sodomy and Gonorrhea North and South: Seattle and San Francisco).

This post covers it well:

Genesis chapter 19 records the two angels, disguised as human men, visiting Sodom and Gomorrah. Lot met the angels in the city square and urged them to stay at his house. The angels agreed. The Bible then informs us, "Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom — both young and old — surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'" The angels then proceed to blind all the men of Sodom and Gomorrah and urge Lot and his family to flee from the cities to escape the wrath that God was about to deliver. Lot and his family flee the city, and then "the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah — from the LORD out of the heavens. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities..."

Those who attempt to explain away the biblical condemnations of homosexuality claim that the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was inhospitality. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah were certainly being inhospitable. There is probably nothing more inhospitable than homosexual gang rape. But to say God completely destroyed two cities and all their inhabitants for being inhospitable clearly misses the point. While Sodom and Gomorrah were guilty of many other horrendous sins, homosexuality was the reason God poured fiery sulfur on the cities, completely destroying them and all of their inhabitants.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3441766&postcount=410

Sodom-and-Gomorrah.jpg

The attitudes and behaviors of the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah and today's LGBTQueer movement have so much in common:

'Life is one big orgy and then you die.'

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
First let me thank you for your kind, loving, tolerant, nonjudgmental words anna.

What you did, using someone's childhood experience to inflict injury on him in the service of your plastic sword of righteousness, makes you scum.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRM4oyKXb-c
No doubt you'd probably like to take others with you as you go down step by step aCW.:rolleyes:

The only thing you "know" aCW is what your poisoned mind is constantly trawling up from wherever, and with some relish too imo. Things that you know are not typical of all homosexuals while often just as common to heterosexuals, but which nevertheless get presented by you as typical of the "homosexual".

But then when all else fails aCW you can always pretend that you speak for God or that you actually do care about the welfare of children, or indeed in the general health of gay people and the public at large, or in good general moral values...
It's all hogwash, you simply hate gays and their lifestyle, while some might even think you are jealous or in denial.

But whatever is the real truth, the bottom line is that it there probably are no depths to which you will not sink. :plain:

For those that don't follow TOL outside of this thread, my good friend alwight (aka Al, aka alwight the atheist, aka Evil Al) celebrated his 64th birthday yesterday (and to think had he not become abstinent he would have perished with the rest of his buddies over 30 years ago).

Since we've been talking about 'gay' penguins...

i-92ed989b8c9d67d4a78ac034abf99b9e-penguins_1120746c.jpg

Happy Birthday Al!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhW-gfBaTX8

Morpheus

Quote:
I imagine Jude 7 was purposely removed from your 'bible' anna.

I can understand why you don't want to talk about this post anna:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4226850&postcount=5757

That being said: My 2nd bestest friend in the whoooooole wide world (WizardofOz, aka Aaron) openly played the LGBTQueer card in Part 2 and said pretty much the same thing that you're saying:

That "inhospitality" was the reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah (not to be confused with the cities of Sodomy and Gonorrhea North and South: Seattle and San Francisco).

This post covers it well:

Genesis chapter 19 records the two angels, disguised as human men, visiting Sodom and Gomorrah. Lot met the angels in the city square and urged them to stay at his house. The angels agreed. The Bible then informs us, "Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom — both young and old — surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'" The angels then proceed to blind all the men of Sodom and Gomorrah and urge Lot and his family to flee from the cities to escape the wrath that God was about to deliver. Lot and his family flee the city, and then "the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah — from the LORD out of the heavens. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities..."

Those who attempt to explain away the biblical condemnations of homosexuality claim that the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was inhospitality. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah were certainly being inhospitable. There is probably nothing more inhospitable than homosexual gang rape. But to say God completely destroyed two cities and all their inhabitants for being inhospitable clearly misses the point. While Sodom and Gomorrah were guilty of many other horrendous sins, homosexuality was the reason God poured fiery sulfur on the cities, completely destroying them and all of their inhabitants.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3441766&postcount=410

Sodom-and-Gomorrah.jpg

The attitudes and behaviors of the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah and today's LGBTQueer movement have so much in common:

'Life is one big orgy and then you die.'

What you are ignoring here is that God destroyed the cities because of their gross immorality. The sexual perversions were only part of that immorality.(read all of Jude and not just one verse that fits your agenda). You can't pick only selections that support your argument; you have to take the complete scriptures and, with prayer and the guidance of the Spirit, discern the full, true message. By ignoring
Ezekiel 16:49 Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
and other relevant full passages the message gets distorted. The destruction of the cities was not because of sexual perversions; it was because the cities had completely turned their backs on God. Even Lot and his daughters, who were saved, were not immune to the immorality of the culture.

You rant and slander in your pride. Your sins are no less heinous than those of a child rapist or a murderer. It is only pride that makes you think there is a difference. You would do well to remove your own log first so you might see clearly.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sooooo...when do you start working on the Hilary Clinton Presidential run Morphie, or have you already started?

plannedParenthoodSpeech

You waste a lot of time repeating yourself. You repeated the responses that I answered in the post you're referencing. What do you do, actually cut and paste your own posts? If you want to continue ignoring facts and using lies to "do the Lord's work" don't expect results since, by using lies, you're on your own. By learning the truth, ignoring biased, slanted information, the people who need reached are more willing to listen to the arguments. And by not depending on lies it opens us to the intervention of the the Holy Spirit who is able to do what we are not able to do. It isn't our job to reach the lost; all we can do is make ourselves available for the Spirit to speak through us, and not destroy the message by our defiant, hateful behavior. We can't drag anyone to Christ; they have to be drawn to Him, seeing His love through His children. Do people see the love of Christ when they look at, or hear, you?

(What Morphie just said in so many words is that he's working hard to make certain that the female version of B. Hussein Obama is our next God-hating dictator).

Morpheus

plannedParenthoodSpeech

(What Morphie just said in so many words is that he's working hard to make certain that the female version of B. Hussein Obama is our next God-hating dictator).

No, that's not what I said, but you were quick to give evidence of my assessment. It does make one wonder if your motive for all this ranting has less to do with any real concern for children or homosexuals and more to do with your politics. Using child victims as pawns in some political scheme is low even for you. Or is this just the only way you can get attention. Negative attention seeking is a common side-effect of a neglected, ignored child.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What you are ignoring here is that God destroyed the cities because of their gross immorality. The sexual perversions were only part of that immorality.(read all of Jude and not just one verse that fits your agenda).

Covered in the link I attached.

You can't pick only selections that support your argument; you have to take the complete scriptures and, with prayer and the guidance of the Spirit, discern the full, true message. By ignoring and other relevant full passages the message gets distorted. The destruction of the cities was not because of sexual perversions; it was because the cities had completely turned their backs on God. Even Lot and his daughters, who were saved, were not immune to the immorality of the culture.

Note how in Morphie's mixed up muddled up, shook up world...(except for Lola, L-L-Lola...) engaging in sexual perversion isn't "turning your back on God".

You rant and slander in your pride. Your sins are no less heinous than those of a child rapist or a murderer. It is only pride that makes you think there is a difference. You would do well to remove your own log first so you might see clearly.

I feelz the love Morphie, starting with the accusation of being molested as a child to now being compared to a child rapist or a murderer.

(Morphie like all other proud and unrepentant sexual anarchists, takes his sodomy very seriously).

On that note...

Moving on.

alwight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRM4oyKXb-c

For those that don't follow TOL outside of this thread, my good friend alwight (aka Al, aka alwight the atheist, aka Evil Al) celebrated his 64th birthday yesterday (and to think had he not become abstinent he would have perished with the rest of his buddies over 30 years ago).
Anyone who is actually following this thread to any degree can be in no doubt about just how little integrity and honesty aCW thinks is needed.

GFR7

Anyone who is actually following this thread to any degree can be in no doubt about just how little integrity and honesty aCW thinks is needed.
I have to say that I agree. :nono:

You know, aCW, you claim to be serious about this recriminalization thread and want people such as Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Scott Lively and others to read here. But how are they to reference this thread or to send readers here, when you treat your opponents in such a manner? You have done similar to me as you did to zoo22, but at least I was being obnoxious or provocative enough to warrant it.

I myself have had run-ins with Rusha and Anna, but I am man enough to apologize when I have overstepped the bounds of propriety or dished out unwarranted callousness or cruelty. I am not slow on the uptake and I catch the double-entendre aimed at a woman in this remark; you ought to apologize to Anna and bring the thread back to civilized or at least seemly discourse. :nono: :sigh:

aCultureWarrior said:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I wasn't gonna ask but my morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me this morning Al:

Did the boyz take you out to a male strip club for your birthday? (if they did Al, you best be careful as your pea pickin heart can only take so much excitement at your age).

l.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I myself have had run-ins with Rusha and Anna,

You have ... and for the record, I would never stoop so low as to take potshots at your upbringing, parents or other family members.

Morpheus

I feelz the love Morphie, starting with the accusation of being molested as a child to now being compared to a child rapist or a murderer.

I never accused you of being molested, that is one of your tactics, I questioned if it might be an explanation of your rage, much like your quack psychologist hero. And you really don't realize that sin is sin in God's eyes. One is just as heinous as another. Yes, your pride and slander are equal to child molesting and murder. Shall we all start a thread about slander using you as the example? The difference would be that you actually are a slanderer, while you accuse others of things of which they are innocent. I guess we can add bearing false witness to your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.