Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Lively shows in his book that homosexuality plays a big role in the American Nazi movement, even though they, like Hitler, come across as being against homosexuality.

Since Art isn't interested in debate, would you care to discuss your American Nazi movement and it's ties to homosexuality in detail?
No. I wouldn't. We all understand that the two overlap, historically.

Only thing is: TYN is totally anti-gay. As is Stormfront and all current neo-Nazi movements.

But it is no matter: I belong to neither side.
Whether they overlap or not, I am outside these movements.

Arthur Brain

We're talking about a guy with an IQ of 140 Art. Even after I pointed out the ties to Hitler and the Nazis, 140IQ (aka GFR7/Scot) still endorses them.

That didn't address anything I wrote so I guess it whooshed right over your head after all.

I always thought that the word "homosexualist" had a more polite ring to it than "dirty disease ridden faggot".

Wouldn't you agree Art?

If only you would actually think you'd see both of the above for the erroneous and embarrassingly trite 'soundbites' that they are...

Wow Art, that paragraph sounds like you're a graduate of the Town Heretic School of Incoherent Babble.

Oh I'm sorry, is English your second language? Here, allow me to break it down in terms that you may understand and then you'll be able to answer the question instead of deliberately avoiding it. The tours in the museum say the same as what is recorded as historical fact in regards to the Nazi atrocities committed in the death camps. If you have reason to believe otherwise then share it.

If you still can't understand the above then I'm sure there's people who can help you decipher the complicated lexicography therein...:rolleyes:

Yet you're still offended that Hitler and his SS were a bunch of homosexual thugs. I don't understand why Art.

English really isn't your first language is it? Considering I'd pointed out that there's no credible reason to believe such as true then there really isn't anything to be offended about on that score. Ignorance in maintaining such to be so is another thing altogether. I'm sure there's a thesaurus you can utilize if some of the words herein are a bit too perplexing also btw...

I'm thinking since Hari betrayed the LGBTQueer movement by actually telling the truth about Adolf Hitler, he'll forever have his picture on the bulls eye spot on homosexual activist dartboards.

I rather think he's more likely to be written off as delusional, gullible and not all that bright. Hmm, that sounds uncannily similar to someone who has a three year ongoing blog!

I just don't understand why a straight guy such as yourself (cough x 7) would be so intimidated to the point that he doesn't even want to discuss the information that Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams have in their book.

I don't understand why a supposedly straight guy would dredge the net for graphic gay content on such a regular basis either, or be so reticent to address the scholarly criticism of a book that is roundly debunked by anyone knowledgeable and credited in the field of historical research. Why is that?

Holocaust denial would be the beliefs of 140IQ and the Traditionalist Youth Network.

I'm not sure what you're talking about Ar, as the Southern Poverty Law Center link didn't pull up; but Lively in his interview talked about those who engaged in homosexual behavior being murdered by Hitler.

I don't recall GFR7 denying the Holocaust or that homosexuals weren't persecuted against themselves, you got a quote on that? As to the rest, are you suggesting this particular reviewer got his facts mixed up in regards to the book? Let me guess, it was just the 'lisping effeminate' ones that were targeted by the Nazis right?

Not sure why the link didn't work but here it is again:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...-all-issues/2005/spring/holy-war/making-myths

Wait, you did listen to the two part interview didn't you Art?

Of course I didn't. I'm familiar enough with the propaganda of the book, I don't need to waste half an hour listening to one of its authors blabbering out a tired agenda driven diatribe thanks.

Come on Art, all that I'm asking is that you debate what historians like Lothar Machtan, Ludwig Lenz and Louis Snyder (amongst others) had said about Hitler's homosexuality.

Surely you're not afraid of going over the evidence again (like we did in part 1) are you Art?

Evidence? Is there some sort of conspiracy going on that is covering up all of the Nazis being gay? Let me guess, the LGBT movement have been doing so since 1933 even though that wasn't exactly possible back then was it? Else why don't you address actual accepted historical data on the matter instead of shying away from it?

You have to understand Art that not everyone believes that homosexuality is a harmless behavior. Heck, even your comrade 140IQ admitted a few posts ago that HIV/AIDS is a "gay disease" ("everyone knows that").

Look, maybe you'll get another 100 points to add to your own IQ at some point but in order to do so it would be an idea to acknowledge that trampling on people's human rights isn't right or decent.

Do you need 140IQ to tell you the definition of refute Art? (He's a genius don't cha know).

Nope, mines 129 and if yours approached either then my last gave the apt response. I'll even repeat it for you:

Let me know when TPS becomes established as actual historical proof of events and then there'll be something to refute. Until then...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lively shows in his book that homosexuality plays a big role in the American Nazi movement, even though they, like Hitler, come across as being against homosexuality.

Since Art isn't interested in debate, would you care to discuss your American Nazi movement and it's ties to homosexuality in detail?

No. I wouldn't.

Newsflash people: Internet forums are a place where people debate!

We all understand that the two overlap, historically.

Only TYN is totally anti-gay.

The important thing to remember is that (as Lively shows below), the American Nazi Movement, like their mentors from the Third Reich, have a HATRED of

Judeo Christian morality. (It's been well established throughout this 3 part thread that the modern day LGBTQueer Movement has a deep HATRED of Judeo-Christian morality).

It just so happens that I was browsing through the table of contents of the 4th Edition of the Pink Swastika and ran across these interesting subject topics:

THE NAZI HATRED OF JUDEO-CHRISTIAN MORALITY

◦The Biblical Condemnation of Homosexuality

◦Towards the Final Solution

◦Homosexuality and Islamist Terrorism

•HOMO-FASCISM AFTER HITLER

◦The Fascist Roots of the American “Gay” Movement

◦American Nazis

◦“Gay” Nazi Skinheads

◦Nazi Themes in “Gay” Culture

◦Nazi Tactics in “Gay” Politics

•THE HOMOSEXUALIZATION OF AMERICA

◦Harry Hay and the Mattachine Society

◦Alfred Kinsey and the Kinsey Institute

◦The Sexual Revolution

◦The Stonewall Riot and “Gay” Militancy

◦Weimar in America

◦Consequences

◦Pederasty in the “Gay” Movement

◦Scouts Under Siege

◦Atrocities
http://www.defendthefamily.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/html/the_pinkswastika_4th_edition_-_final.htm

Unless you boyz are interesting in debate (note my comment about the purpose behind internet forums), then I'll assume that you acknowledge that this is the truth, and I'll...

move on.

Arthur Brain

Let me know when TPS (The Pink Swastika) becomes established as actual historical proof of events and then there'll be something to refute. Until then...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me know when TPS (The Pink Swastika) becomes established as actual historical proof of events and then there'll be something to refute. Until then...

I'm sure that Andy and Don will be giving it (limp) thumbs up soon Art.

3-Anderson_Cooper_Madonna_2.jpg

(Oh how Andy wished it was a 12 year old boy wearing that Scout uniform instead of fag hag Madonna).

don-lemon-on-wendy.jpg

(I have no desire to know what Donnie was talking about here).

On a side note:

Notice how your ally 140IQ is now distancing himself from the Nazis of the Traditionalist Youth Network:

Quote: Originally posted by GFR7

Only thing is: TYN is totally anti-gay. As is Stormfront and all current neo-Nazi movements.

Can you really trust someone as wishy washy as 140IQ Art, or do you trust him because you know that he's on the side of perversion as you are?

Arthur Brain

I have no idea why you're banging on about the above or Madonna for that matter, but when TPS has actually been shown to refute actual established and accepted historical versions of events then you just let me know...

On a side note:

Notice how your ally 140IQ is now distancing himself from the Nazis of the Traditionalist Youth Network:

Can you really trust someone as wishy washy as 140IQ Art, or do you trust him because you know that he's on the side of perversion as you are?

He's not my 'ally' dingbat. Why you feel the need to bring GFR7 into any exchange is bemusing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I have no idea why you're banging on about the above or Madonna for that matter, but when TPS has actually been shown to refute actual established and accepted historical versions of events then you just let me know...

I'd pointed out in Part 1 how infested the mass media is with homosexuals and those who defend the LGBTQueer Movement, so needless to say homosexuals like Andy Cooper and Donnie Lemon won't be telling the truth about homosexuality (be it the behavior, the agenda, or books like The Pink Swastika) anytime soon.

Quote:
On a side note:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

He's not my 'ally' dingbat. Why you feel the need to bring GFR7 into any exchange is bemusing.

One never knows what you're getting with 140IQ as he has so many personalities. One day he's harping about "separation of church and state" or talking about "theocracy" when it comes to recriminalizing homosexuality, the next he's a big ally of Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality. One personality will be heralding the Nazis at the Truth Traditionalist Network and the next he states he wants nothing to do with them.

You can't trust people like Aaron GFR7 as they spend their entire life attempting to look like a moderate, when in reality they are nothing but a bunch of

Judeo-Christian HATING radicals.

In other words Art: 140IQ is your kind of guy.

Nazaroo

Stormfront and all current neo-Nazi movements.
I think you're going to find a lot of neo-Nazi groups are gay-tolerant,
especially in prison gangs.

Not wise to lump them all together.

Also, I suspect that being a 'top' in prison doesn't count as gay in their minds.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Several pages back and in other parts of this 3 part thread I talked about how homosexual activists want to remove the blood ban on those who engage in homosexual behavior.

There is a lot of political clout behind the move to rescind the ban, Secretary of State John Kerry is one that was pushing for it (obviously speaking on behalf of homosexual Barack Obama).

Latest Effort to End Ban on Gays Donating Blood

Lawmakers John Kerry and Mike Quigley are amping up their effort to end the ban on gay men donating blood.

http://www.advocate.com/health/heal...fort-end-ban-gay-men-donating-blood?page=full

The good news is that our country has not lost all of its' sanity, as the FDA won't be in support of it.

FDA panel won’t support eliminating ban on gay men giving blood

Dec. 9, 2014

FDA panel has declined to support lifting the lifetime ban on men who have sex with men (MSM) from donating blood.

The ban, which has been in place for over 30 years, has grown increasingly controversial in light of groups such as the American Red Cross and the American Medical Association joining homosexual activists in saying the ban is based upon unscientific discrimination. However, supporters of the policy say keeping it in place is based on sound science and risk assessment, given that a majority of HIV/AIDS carriers are MSM, and the number of MSM who use condoms to prevent the transfer of HIV/AIDS has dropped significantly.

An FDA spokesperson told The Hill that the FDA panel was not asked to vote on the issue.

A Health & Human Services Department panel voted to ease the decades-old ban earlier this year, increasing pressure on the FDA. But observers expect the FDA will uphold it again as they did in 2010.

According to Corey Dubin, founder of the HIV/AIDS advocacy group Committee of Ten Thousand, lifting the ban is "a leap of faith" since "too many questions in science aren't answerable."

A senior medical adviser with the American Association of Blood Banks who spoke to LifeSiteNews last year defended changing the lifetime ban to a one-year deferral. According to Dr. Steven Kleinman, “current testing is highly accurate and has reduced the risk of HIV/AIDS to less than one in a million units that are given to patients.”

“The only cases where testing doesn't catch the infection is when a donor is in the very earliest stages of HIV infection, when the amount of virus is so small the testing cannot detect it,” he said.

However, such a change would not significantly change the size of the blood supply, according to Kleinman, because most gay men having sex are doing so within the one-year window, “though some college students protesting the current policy may give blood more often.”

Kleinman also indicated that the existing policy supplies enough blood for those who need it, and shortages tend to be "seasonal."

Men having sex with men are not the only subset of Americans who are not allowed to give blood for life. Intravenous drug users, leukemia or lymphoma sufferers, and people born in England during certain years are barred for life from giving blood by the Red Cross. The ban on British blood is because medical science does not allow for testing of the human version of Mad Cow Disease. MSM differs from this case slightly, because testing does catch HIV/AIDS.

Read more: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fda-panel-wont-support-eliminating-ban-on-gay-men-giving-blood

shutterstock_171365633_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

One battle has been won (for now, who knows what B. Hussein might do to overturn the ban), but this culture war is far from over.

Arthur Brain

I'd pointed out in Part 1 how infested the mass media is with homosexuals and those who defend the LGBTQueer Movement, so needless to say homosexuals like Andy Cooper and Donnie Lemon won't be telling the truth about homosexuality (be it the behavior, the agenda, or books like The Pink Swastika) anytime soon.

Well, you'd blathered and ranted on about such for sure but you hadn't pointed out anything other than your own bizarre, paranoid and fixated obsession amid the token myriad cut 'n' pastes etc. History in regards to the Nazis was recorded well beforehand and unless you're a conspiracy nut why should TPS supersede what is established and commonly accepted amongst historical scholars and the learned in general?

One never knows what you're getting with 140IQ as he has so many personalities. One day he's harping about "separation of church and state" or talking about "theocracy" when it comes to recriminalizing homosexuality, the next he's a big ally of Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality. One personality will be heralding the Nazis at the Truth Traditionalist Network and the next he states he wants nothing to do with them.

You can't trust people like Aaron GFR7 as they spend their entire life attempting to look like a moderate, when in reality they are nothing but a bunch of

Judeo-Christian HATING radicals.

In other words Art: 140IQ is your kind of guy.

The way you insist on talking about GFR7 to me in your replies would rather indicate an obsession of your own with the guy. If you've got such a beef with him then converse with him about it. Why you feel the need to rant on to me about his views is rather telling to be quite honest...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you're going to find a lot of neo-Nazi groups are gay-tolerant,
especially in prison gangs.

Not wise to lump them all together.

Also, I suspect that being a 'top' in prison doesn't count as gay in their minds.

"Top" being prison lingo for the alpha in a homosexual relationship (i.e. the rapist).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...History in regards to the Nazis was recorded well beforehand ...

Thank you Art! Recorded by the historians that Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams use in their book.

The way you insist on talking about GFR7 to me in your replies would rather indicate an obsession of your own with the guy. If you've got such a beef with him then converse with him about it. Why you feel the need to rant on to me about his views is rather telling to be quite honest...

Then I assume that you won't be using 140IQ as an ally in the future as you've done in the past?

Arthur Brain

Thank you Art! Recorded by the historians that Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams use in their book.

Oh, so you'll be showing how these 'historians' have actually refuted the general consensus and established history in detail along with proving such to be at fault beyond doubt? Go for it. Once you've managed that then there'll be something to refute after all. :)

Then I assume that you won't be using 140IQ as an ally in the future as you've done in the past?

I've never used a ZX81 as a paperweight and don't intend to in the future either, which is about as relevant as your nonsense here. Take up your obsession with GFR7 with him alone and leave me out of it thanks.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Oh, so you'll be showing how these 'historians' have actually refuted the general consensus and established history in detail along with proving such to be at fault beyond doubt? Go for it. Once you've managed that then there'll be something to refute after all.

Other than homosexual activist Klaus Mueller failing to tell the truth about homosexuality amongst the Nazi's as a LGBTQueer liaison to the Holocaust Museum, what historians have stated that Hitler wasn't a practicing homosexual Art? (Maybe Art will finally debate me again on this subject, even though it was covered extensively in Part 1 of the thread).

Quote:

I've never used a ZX81 as a paperweight and don't intend to in the future either, which is about as relevant as your nonsense here. Take up your obsession with GFR7 with him alone and leave me out of it thanks.

Looking over the numerous posts since GFR7 joined the thread here in part 3, one can't help think that you two are close allies in wanting to keep homosexuality decriminalized (gee, I wonder why?).

I really don't blame you for not wanting him on your...ahem...team Art, as the guy really does have some problems (but then what homosexualist doesn't?).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Reviewing the table of contents for Part 1, I came across these posts which talked about homosexuality in the Nazi Party (there were more later on in the thread, but these are a good start).

Please pick one (or all of them) to discuss Art, as I would love nothing more than to expose the homosexual-Nazi tie once again.

Adolf Hitler/The Pink Swastika, pages 60,post #891, table of contents, page 61, post #903

"The Pink Swastika as Holocaust Revisionist History" (Dr. Judith Reisman), page 62, post #919

Hitler/Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger connection, page 67, post #1004

"The truth about homosexuality and the Nazi Party" (Bryan Fischer article), page 68, post #1014, Historians qualifications, page 114, post #1706, post #1708 (Warren Throckmorton's pro-homosexual advocacy).

"Sexual Deviance Fueled Nazism": Response to [homosexualist] Christine Mueller,Reed College Oregon By: Kevin Abrams [co-author of "The Pink Swastika"] page 68, post #1015

"Throckmorton, history, and gays in the military" (Bryan Fischer article), page 68, post #1016

"From Boy Scouts to Brown Shirts"/"Hitler's clique of pederasts: The Pink Swastika, page 94, post #1398

The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists (article by homosexual columnist Johann Hari) page 105, post #1564

Adolf Hitler: Boy prostitute, confirmed "nancy boy", page 134, post #1996.

HOMO-FASCISM AFTER HITLER : The Fascist Roots of the American “Gay” Movement, page 134, post #1999

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3299820&postcount=3905

Arthur Brain

Other than homosexual activist Klaus Mueller failing to tell the truth about homosexuality amongst the Nazi's as a LGBTQueer liaison to the Holocaust Museum, what historians have stated that Hitler wasn't a practicing homosexual Art? (Maybe Art will finally debate me again on this subject, even though it was covered extensively in Part 1 of the thread).

Er, all the credible ones? The ones that aren't foaming at the mouth and desperate to portray Hitler and the entire SS as being gay by any means necessary? In other words actual historians and objective scholars who don't subvert events via a driven agenda and such is corroborated by others in the same objective vein? I'd already answered you in regards to the ridiculous nature of your accusation in regards to Mueller as the museum merely reflects the history of events as documented on record already. Why don't you visit the place, it might just wake you up...

Looking over the numerous posts since GFR7 joined the thread here in part 3, one can't help think that you two are close allies in wanting to keep homosexuality decriminalized (gee, I wonder why?).

I really don't blame you for not wanting him on your...ahem...team Art, as the guy really does have some problems (but then what homosexualist doesn't?).

I'm simply asking you to take up your differences with GFR7 instead of bringing up the guy in any exchange with me. Your lurid innuendo once again speaks volumes and smacks of projection at its "finest".

Sorry to disappoint you bud but I'm straight (X8)

Arthur Brain

Reviewing the table of contents for Part 1, I came across these posts which talked about homosexuality in the Nazi Party (there were more later on in the thread, but these are a good start).

Please pick one (or all of them) to discuss Art, as I would love nothing more than to expose the homosexual-Nazi tie once again.

Adolf Hitler/The Pink Swastika, pages 60,post #891, table of contents, page 61, post #903

"The Pink Swastika as Holocaust Revisionist History" (Dr. Judith Reisman), page 62, post #919

Hitler/Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger connection, page 67, post #1004

"The truth about homosexuality and the Nazi Party" (Bryan Fischer article), page 68, post #1014, Historians qualifications, page 114, post #1706, post #1708 (Warren Throckmorton's pro-homosexual advocacy).

"Sexual Deviance Fueled Nazism": Response to [homosexualist] Christine Mueller,Reed College Oregon By: Kevin Abrams [co-author of "The Pink Swastika"] page 68, post #1015

"Throckmorton, history, and gays in the military" (Bryan Fischer article), page 68, post #1016

"From Boy Scouts to Brown Shirts"/"Hitler's clique of pederasts: The Pink Swastika, page 94, post #1398

The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists (article by homosexual columnist Johann Hari) page 105, post #1564

Adolf Hitler: Boy prostitute, confirmed "nancy boy", page 134, post #1996.

HOMO-FASCISM AFTER HITLER : The Fascist Roots of the American “Gay” Movement, page 134, post #1999

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3299820&postcount=3905

Er, all you have to actually do is prove that 'The Pink Swastika' is an accurate depiction of history so that onus is on you Connie. Show why such should be accepted as unassailable fact and you've won. It's your blog - sorry, thread, so it's fitting that you should deliver the 'coup de grace' as it were...

The floor is yours. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that Art does want to review the articles from part 1 that dealt with homosexual Adolf Hitler and his brutal homosexual thugs of the SS:

Quote: Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe

They'll still be doing those sinful acts in
the privacy of their own home. Prohibition
didn't work, neither will the addition of
several laws regarding "gayness" work!!

Oops! Wrong homosexualist, wrong post.

Here's an excerpt of an informative 13 page article:

The Pink Swastika as Holocaust Revisionist History

by Judith A. Reisman, Ph.D.
The Institute for Media Education

"The greatest sacrilege to the millions of innocent infant and aged Nazi victims, would be allow these dead to be exploited as political fodder to re-arm the same ideologues who ushered in Germany’s “final solution.”

Are The Victimizers Co-Opting the Holocaust?

Under the banner of The Pink Triangle (a Nazi symbol for incarcerated
homosexuals), a mass media campaign by the major broadcasters, press, educators and now by the legal system, has been awarding Nazi victim status to homosexuals.
Claiming to have been victimized by the Nazis just like the Jews, and Jehovah’s Witnesses and other groups murdered by the Nazis, pink triangles have swept the land, embossed on fancy stationary, upscale check books, flags, posters, stickers, shirts, pins,
and on classroom doors as a “safe space” for “Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered and Questioning Youth,” and the like. After losing nearly all of my Jewish family in the gas chambers during World War II, and being old enough to remember that war, I was deeply
disconcerted when Holocaust museums world wide advertised new exhibits alleging the Nazi mass murder of homosexuals.

One of the complaints of museum curators has been the dearth of evidence with which to document museum assertions of a Nazi animus toward homosexuals. Now, here come the authors of The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party, Scott Lively
and Kevin Abrams, charging that there is a reason why evidence of a fatal form of Nazi “homophobia” has been uniformly lacking.
For Lively and Abrams instead document the homosexual movement as the agents that ensconced National Socialism (the Nazi party) and Adolf Hitler, thus triggering a holocaust which engulfed all of Europe.

Hitler’s Silence on Homosexuality in Mein Kampf

Writing of those days in The Mass Psychology of Fascism, radical German sexologist and Hitler contemporary, Wilhelm Reich, warned that Nazi leadership was both ideologically and actually homosexual. Almost as an aside, Reich noted Nazi leaders such as “Bluher, Roehm.... Rosenberg” represented Hitler’s fascism, which was,
Reich said, “a male state organized on a homosexual basis.”

But, the confirmation of a Nazi homosexual bias are found in the formal writings of Adolf Hitler himself, in the bible of the Nazi movement, Mein Kampf [My Struggle].
Here the reader meets up with page after page of Hitler’s outspoken hatred of Jews, Marxists, Negroes, Chinese, Arabs, women, and all Eastern Europeans along with his overwhelming worship of power and disdain for Judeo-Christian morality alongside his strategy for world domination. In his introduction to Mein Kampf, Konrad Heiden
reconfirms Hitler’s hatred for Christianity, as he viewed the “belief in human equality” to be a Jewish plot, made popular due to “Christian churches”. Hitler here outlines who he and Germany should hate. He hid nothing. Jews and the like were subhuman, they were “parasites” “vampires,” “liars” “cowards,” “traitors,”
among other adjectives. However, search the Nazi manifesto for any animosity, contempt, much less disgust of homosexuals. To do so is to search in vain. In point of fact, as Reich knew personally, Hitler eulogized and venerated the archetypal super macho Aryan male, for whom women were seen to serve the role of breeders for the race of supermen. The Furher’s contempt for women is made vivid by the abnormal way in which he used his niece and the few other women close to him, including Eva Braun.

Contemporary Homosexual Nazi Fashion

Hitler outlined in Mein Kampf who would live and who would die: He stated who would be slave and who would be master. The Pink Swastika opens his fascist bible to the prototypical Nazi macho homosexual male best expressed today in the widely popular “Tom of Finland” fantasy drawings sold in all homosexual book stores, magazines, as well as in general advertisements for “gay” films and phone sex.
Common are the blond, square jawed muscle men wearing
Luftwaffe caps, skin tight black pants, high black polished boots,
sporting a black leather strap going from the shoulder diagonally
across a hairless, bare, Aryan chest, a whip swishing alongside
the hero’s slim hips. He will commonly dominate a dark haired
male who cowers near or under his Nazi style boots. All in
imitation of the Nazi uniform, careful to avoid the actual uniform
and thus to reveal even to the most naïve, how fascistic and
sadistic is homosexual “art.”...
http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives/pink_swastika.pdf
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3170588&postcount=918

Refute any nonfactual information from Dr. Reisman's article Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.