ECT Why God sent Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why God sent Paul.

God sent Paul more than once.

The first sending ("these things"):

Acts 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Acts 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

in the interim: not to baptize 1 Corinthians 1:17 KJV

the second sending ("those things"):

Acts 22:17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;

Acts 22:18 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.

Acts 22:19 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

Acts 22:20 And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.

Acts 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

Danoh

God sent Paul more than once.

The first sending ("these things"):

Acts 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Acts 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

in the interim: not to baptize 1 Corinthians 1:17 KJV

the second sending ("those things"):

Acts 22:17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;

Acts 22:18 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.

Acts 22:19 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

Acts 22:20 And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.

Acts 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

In fairness to others within Mid-Acts, you and yours should strive to point out more often than not that not all within Mid-Acts hold to this two sendings/two mysteries teaching - and some of the other views that you and yours alone hold to on here.

That you view my having to point this out to you as decisive just shows you still have a ways to go before you can say you truly understand the grace that you assert an understanding of, only to prove otherwise, the moment anyone differs with you.

The best to you in this...

Danoh

There's no hope for you.

You are so far entrenched in the false teachings of Bullinger, I don't ever see you escaping.

You of all people, yeah, okay. She's probably forgotten more that is sound in one revving up of her Harley then you ever even caught a glimpse of in your supposed 25 years as a Dispy.

heir

TOL Subscriber
In fairness to others within Mid-Acts, you and yours should strive to point out more often than not that not all within Mid-Acts hold to this two sendings/two mysteries teaching - and some of the other views that you and yours alone hold to on here.
You are free to respond to the OP as you like, just as I did.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You of all people, yeah, okay. She's probably forgotten more that is sound in one revving up of her Harley then you ever even caught a glimpse of in your supposed 25 years as a Dispy.

heir (and you) have no idea what "sound" doctrine is.

The two of you are Darby Followers.

Until the two of you quit trying to force the Bible into the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, there is not much hope for either of you.

Danoh

heir (and you) have no idea what "sound" doctrine is.

The two of you are Darby Followers.

Until the two of you quit trying to force the Bible into the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, there is not much hope for either of you.

I realize I may be reading into your use of the phrase "no hope." Please don't tell you are also into the absolute nonsense of some on here who assert that if one does not see eye to eye with them then one is not saved.

Reactions: Lon

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I realize I may be reading into your use of the phrase "no hope." Please don't tell you are also into the absolute nonsense of some on here who assert that if one does not see eye to eye with them then one is not saved.

No, I've made it clear that I believe Dispensationalists are saved.

In fact, I believe Dispensationalists understand salvation, grace, and eternal security probably better than all the other "isms", and denominations.

People like heir and Johnny W are hypocrites. On one hand they claim faith and faith alone coupled with OSAS, but if you don't see eye to eye with them on their MAD, they tell you to get saved.

Reactions: Lon

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You have that truth which is good to hear.

Not good to heir or to antichrist Grosnick the devils servant.

LA

Interplanner

No, I've made it clear that I believe Dispensationalists are saved.

In fact, I believe Dispensationalists understand salvation, grace, and eternal security probably better than all the other "isms", and denominations.

People like heir and Johnny W are hypocrites. On one hand they claim faith and faith alone coupled with OSAS, but if you don't see eye to eye with them on their MAD, they tell you to get saved.

We are not saved by a certain theology; except of course that Christ is our righteousness.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are not saved by a certain theology; except of course that Christ is our righteousness.

I agree.

Some people think certain people are not saved based on their "ism's", denominations, etc.

I was simply saying I don't think that way. I don't consider Dispies not saved because they are followers of John Nelson Darby, I consider them saved because of their faith (if they have faith)

Danoh

I agree.

Some people think certain people are not saved based on their "ism's", denominations, etc.

I was simply saying I don't think that way. I don't consider Dispies not saved because they are followers of John Nelson Darby, I consider them saved because of their faith (if they have faith)

How about that - a subscriber to A9D, a Preterist, an A2D, and a Partial Preterist agreeing on something.

Now, if in the spirit of said liberty - "where the Spirit is, there is liberty" - we could all just get to simply comparing findings, learning from one another, in contrast to each our being so nastily insistent that our view alone is right.

Weird concept. But it is a concept held by many outside of TOL, including many within Mid-Acts.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How about that - a subscriber to A9D, a Preterist, an A2D, and a Partial Preterist agreeing on something.

Now, if in the spirit of said liberty - "where the Spirit is, there is liberty" - we could all just get to simply comparing findings, learning from one another, in contrast to each our being so nastily insistent that our view alone is right.

Weird concept. But it is a concept held by many outside of TOL, including many within Mid-Acts.

Tet has an insane streak in him, where he rarely posts anything but ant-MAD propaganda and lies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's no hope for you.

You are so far entrenched in the false teachings of Bullinger, I don't ever see you escaping.

Don't you realize that, every time you create a post you lose hundreds
of thousands of brain cells? You're lucky if you're able to continue to
feed yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.