ECT Why God sent Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why God sent Paul.

Very simple reasons.

God did not want to build a Jewish Church, and He did not want to build a Gentile Church.

It was important from the outset that the Church at Samaria was not a separate church to that which began at Jerusalem so the Holy Spirit did not fall on them until the apostles came down to them.

It was important to God that others than the apostles spoke to men like the Ethiopian so that it could not be said that the Apostles of Jerusalem had some authority of their own over what became the Church in Ethiopea.

etc.

But what do we have here?

Maidists want it that the Church be divided and even under different gospels.

That sin will have its reward.

However the true Church is not divided.

Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

LA

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;460 However the true Church is not divided. A[/QUOTE said:
Hi and IF you are right and only believe in only ONE GOSPEL then there must only be one EKKLESIA !!

Who is that church ??

Explain Gal 2:14 , as that EKKLESIA is all Jewish !!

If you will not explain , that explains why you are not believed !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God did not want to build a Jewish Church

LA

Matthew 19

28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The amazing part of the worker bees on TOL is how much of the red letters they skip over.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Why God sent Paul.

Very simple reasons.
Spoiler

God did not want to build a Jewish Church, and He did not want to build a Gentile Church.

It was important from the outset that the Church at Samaria was not a separate church to that which began at Jerusalem so the Holy Spirit did not fall on them until the apostles came down to them.

It was important to God that others than the apostles spoke to men like the Ethiopian so that it could not be said that the Apostles of Jerusalem had some authority of their own over what became the Church in Ethiopea.

etc.

Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

LA
I thought so too. Acts 9:15 seems a bit more concise than your suggestion though. :idunno:

;)

:)

Interplanner

Hi and IF you are right and only believe in only ONE GOSPEL then there must only be one EKKLESIA !!

Who is that church ??

If you will not explain , that explains why you are not believed !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Yeah, there is only one. See Ephesians. But there are many groups of them all around, and full of sinful humans who have problems with each other.

Jamie Gigliotti

The reason Paul gave.
"...Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. But I received mercy for this reason, that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display His perfect patience as an example..." 1 Timothy 15-16
I have used His example countless times in ministering as to what God can do to change a man, and how we should show mercy, because God wants to show sinners mercy and turn them around.

Interplanner

Why God sent Paul.

Very simple reasons.

etc.

LA

That's a smart point about the Ethiopian contact.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why God sent Paul.

Very simple reasons.

etc.

LA

Your ignorance is simply profound.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's a smart point about the Ethiopian contact.

I did not give all of the reasons.

but by personal experience--

in the early years of the fellowship the Lord had various members bring others into His Kingdom, and any idea that the gentiles were all saved beginning with Pauls preaching is the doctrine of the ignoramus Grosnick and co.

Permission is granted to display this truth throughout the empire of Babylon which Gros worships.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But that's only 53 verses clearly showing Paul's authority and stewardship. Is that all, only 53 ?

You better do as he says then.

1Co 1:11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1Co 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Who is that church ??

dan p

Nobody believes anything she says anyway.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Matthew 19

28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The amazing part of the worker bees on TOL is how much of the red letters they skip over.

Good post

Status
Not open for further replies.