Why God Cannot Decree Someones Salvation

Robert Pate

Banned
You can quote scripture all day, you still believe and teach that sinners Christ died for are lost!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

All that you can do is make false accusations. You cannot refute what I say, but I refute everything that you say with scripture. Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. Where is your scripture to refute that?

beloved57

All that you can do is make false accusations. You cannot refute what I say, but I refute everything that you say with scripture. Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. Where is your scripture to refute that?
You teach that sinners Christ died for, tasted death for are still lost. You don't believe that Christ death saved them He died for, that is unbelief!

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost, you deny that His Death alone saved them He died for! That's unbelief!

You see everything through your Calvinist glasses, which blinds you to the truth.

If Jesus has reconciled the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19, then all sin has been atoned for, Hebrews 2:9. If all sin has been atoned for, then that means that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

See how easy it is to believe the truth?

beloved57

You see everything through your Calvinist glasses, which blinds you to the truth.

If Jesus has reconciled the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19, then all sin has been atoned for, Hebrews 2:9. If all sin has been atoned for, then that means that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

See how easy it is to believe the truth?
I see you don't believe that sinners Christ died for are saved by His Death alone! That's unbelief and anti Gospel. The Gospel is about Christ death/Blood saving sinners He died for, you deny that.

Robert Pate

Banned
I see you don't believe that sinners Christ died for are saved by His Death alone! That's unbelief and anti Gospel. The Gospel is about Christ death/Blood saving sinners He died for, you deny that.

No I don't. The scripture says that Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:26. But he only saves those that "Come unto God by him (Jesus)" If you don't come to Christ to be saved by him, you will not be saved.

beloved57

No I don't. The scripture says that Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:26. But he only saves those that "Come unto God by him (Jesus)" If you don't come to Christ to be saved by him, you will not be saved.

You are in unbelief, teaching sinners Christ died for are still lost, thats a denial of the blood !

Robert Pate

Banned
You are in unbelief, teaching sinners Christ died for are still lost, thats a denial of the blood !

"But woe unto you scribes, Pharisees (Calvinist) hypocrites! for you shut up the Kingdom of heaven against men: for you neither go in yourselves, neither suffer them that are entering to go in" Matthew 23:13.