Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
ewwww

and i like them both as well, but not together

brussels sprouts are like lima beans (and lobster tail, for that matter) - best when drenched in melted butter :chew:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

ok doser

last time i cooked off a huge pot of spaghetti sauce, i added a lot of seafood - little shrimp, scallops - next time i think i'll try some of that imitation crab - saute it in butter before adding it to the sauce :chew:

it'll be a while - i had multiple huge pots going on the stove - to mix it all i poured it all into a homer bucket, then into jars and into the freezer

on the other hand, i could saute some now and vacuum seal it in single serve portions, mix it in when i'm making a pasta meal :think:

thanks for the idea JR!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
last time i cooked off a huge pot of spaghetti sauce, i added a lot of seafood - little shrimp, scallops - next time i think i'll try some of that imitation crab - saute it in butter before adding it to the sauce :chew:

it'll be a while - i had multiple huge pots going on the stove - to mix it all i poured it all into a homer bucket, then into jars and into the freezer

on the other hand, i could saute some now and vacuum seal it in single serve portions, mix it in when i'm making a pasta meal :think:

thanks for the idea JR!
They're good for snacks as well, in case you don't feel like making anything.

musterion

democrats%20like%20walls.jpg

Kit the Coyote

The largest single group of migrants documented crossing into the US illegal did so Monday by going UNDERNEATH an existing border wall in Arizona. Smugglers dug seven tunnels under the wall that the group of 376 people including 179 children passed through to enter the country. The group was all asylum seekers so they all promptly sought out and turned themselves in to border agents.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/largest-s...tunnels-border-wall-arizona/story?id=60462672

ok doser

i doubt that human traffickers dug the tunnels - probably drug smugglers

and they're probably more than a little unhappy that the coyotes exposed them