Why do you say it's about race? What proof do you have?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You are simply a moron.

It's a true fact, black skinned people are superior at living in hotter climates. And Indian people are really great at worshiping animals like rats and elephants and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

Only a triggered simpleton would give away his location. You're and idiot. You made TOL a dirty thing

:allsmile:

His city and state are not 'his location'. He should stop acting like a keyboard commando and not give away his physical address to internet strangers.

That's right...he gave me his full home address. I did not post his full address.

The two of you are a joke. Wipe each other's tears for me, OK?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
:allsmile:

His city and state are not 'his location'. He should stop acting like a keyboard commando and not give away his physical address to internet strangers.

That's right...he gave me his full home address. I did not post his full address.

The two of you are a joke. Wipe each other's tears for me, OK?

You're so delightfully unhinged Wiz. Thanks for your participation.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
White people are superior at ruling the other races. That's plain. Why is that a problem? Way better than some Somali warlord or the iatola or Kim chee. Quit hating on my white brothers. They're great.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
But why are you bringing the fans up? The protests have nothing to do with them. And if you want to say that the protesting players are ruining the games for the fans then I wouldn't really agree because it takes up a couple minutes before the game even starts and most fans from home wouldn't even see it if the channel doesn't show it.

Would you be ok with waitresses on protest at your tableside while youre having dinner or are they being paid to serve you and work the resturant, etcc. You get it. If they arent paid for their politics, they should practice them on their own time.

Maybe you can get this example better.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Are you willing to at least admit that you are a racist or are you in denial?

If my daughter married a black man I'd be ok with it so long as he is a believer.
18a62ab14aa0915862a7cafccc254522.jpg

WizardofOz

If my daughter married a black man I'd be ok with it so long as he is a believer.
18a62ab14aa0915862a7cafccc254522.jpg

That doesn't answer the question...at all

You can be a racist and still favor a few choice blacks. You've already mentioned Herman Cain, et al. That doesn't mean that you are not a racist.

Are you ready to admit it or are you in denial?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That doesn't answer the question...at all

You can be a racist and still favor a few choice blacks. You've already mentioned Herman Cain, et al. That doesn't mean that you are not a racist.

Are you ready to admit it or are you in denial?

I'm a niggah lover. Just not the illiterate killing kind that white cops are dealing with.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There are only two races of people. The decent and the indecent. Wiz, J dog, you're bordering on the indecent side. Come to the light my brothers. Plenty of love here in MAGA land.