WHY ARE SOME POSTERS SECRETIVE ABOUT WHAT CHURCH THEY'RE AFFILIATED WITH?

Daniel1611

Fruit is what we practice.

You don't seem to know how to discern fruit.

Fruit is the souls that are won to Christ. Actually read the Bible, and you might get that. I dont know why I'm even engaging you in conversation. I usually ignore the watchtower die hards.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Fruit is the souls that are won to Christ.

This is your own definition.

I understand why you don't understand simple Jesus' word or teachings.

Most of you are busy arguing about your gimmicky doctrines so you don't have to worry about your wicked deeds.

Daniel1611

Most of you are busy arguing about your gimmicky doctrines so you don't have to worry about your wicked deeds.

Show scripture that says "fruit" is your action. It's pretty clear that when Jesus tells the disciples to preach the gospel and bring forth fruit, he is talking about winning souls.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Show scripture that says "fruit" is your action. It's pretty clear that when Jesus tells the disciples to preach the gospel and bring forth fruit, he is talking about winning souls.

Better yet show me where it says what you just said.

Your reasoning is your assumption, out of context.

Daniel1611

Better yet show me where it says what you just said.

John 15:16*- Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Proverbs 11:30*- The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John 15:16*- Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

It is not saying anything about converting people.

Proverbs 11:30*- The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.

what makes you think you or your churches are winning the soul? Only God knows our heart if we are converted to God's way.

Daniel1611

It is not saying anything about converting people.

what makes you think you or your churches are winning the soul? Only God knows our heart if we are converted to God's way.

Well, the Bible says that people win souls. I just posted a verse that literally says that. So that's what makes me think that people win souls.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, the Bible says that people win souls. I just posted a verse that literally says that. So that's what makes me think that people win souls.

All we can do is to spread what Jesus teaches but you people are not interested in doing that.

You are so busy spreading your doctrines.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Perfection is impossible task, yet Jesus commands it.

What Jesus is saying is to aim to be perfect, IMO.

Jesus sent us the HS to give us power to overcome our sins. The HS will help us to overcome our sins if we are sincere servants with all our might.

How do we know if we are making progress? We should be closer to Jesus in all aspects of our lives if we are striving, IMO.

We have responsibility to be a godly witness for our Lord, Jesus Christ, to the world.

Without striving to be true to Jesus, it is impossible to be godly witness.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

(This is fun.)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Jesus sent us the HS to give us power to overcome our sins. The HS will help us to overcome our sins if we are sincere servants with all our might.

How do we know if we are making progress? We should be closer to Jesus in all aspects of our lives if we are striving, IMO.

We have responsibility to be a godly witness for our Lord, Jesus Christ, to the world.

Have you reached "perfection" yet?

Dan Emanuel

Jesus said that our Father in heaven love's His enemy's by treating everybody equally, by sending rain and sunshine down equally upon the righteous and upon the wicked. In this way God display's for us His perfect love, and Jesus testify's to this. Matthew 5:48 KJV

Daniel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said that our Father in heaven love's His enemy's by treating everybody equally, by sending rain and sunshine down equally upon the righteous and upon the wicked. In this way God display's for us His perfect love, and Jesus testify's to this. Matthew 5:48 KJV

Daniel

What is your point? What does this have to do with what I said?

Dan Emanuel

I don't see how you addressed what I said.

What do you object what I said?
You said, "Perfection is impossible task, yet Jesus commands it. What Jesus is saying is to aim to be perfect, IMO."

Our Father in heaven is perfect because He treat's the righteous and the wicked equally, He give's us both rain and sunshine. That isn't impossible. And if you don't treat everybody equally, then I don't think you can hide behind, "Jesus is saying to aim to be perfect, and I did aim, but I missed."

Daniel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You said, "Perfection is impossible task, yet Jesus commands it. What Jesus is saying is to aim to be perfect, IMO."

Our Father in heaven is perfect because He treat's the righteous and the wicked equally, He give's us both rain and sunshine. That isn't impossible. And if you don't treat everybody equally, then I don't think you can hide behind, "Jesus is saying to aim to be perfect, and I did aim, but I missed."

Daniel

Just because we fail, we have no right to pervert what Jesus says or teaches.