Who will answer my questions?

oatmeal

It says Thou art God...that's why He was crucified, for saying He was the Son of the Blessed...making Himself equal with God. You are crucifier, see what that gets you.

Well, since actually reading scripture is not in your repertoire of skills that is your loss

Clearly, you have no intention of reading let alone admitting what John 6:69 states.

popsthebuilder

No, I am not.

Please reread what I wrote
So you posted this verse.

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Could you explain to me how the Spirit of the Christ isn't now at this time synonymous with the Spirit of GOD, using that verse, or any other?

oatmeal

So you posted this verse.

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Could you explain to me how the Spirit of the Christ isn't now at this time synonymous with the Spirit of GOD, using that verse, or any other?

You asked your question precisely this time.

Yes, in this context, the spirit of God and the spirit of Christ mean the same thing, it is a reference to the new birth, ie, receiving the gift of salvation.

The first question you asked, you asked if Christ, (not "spirit of Christ") is synonymous with the spirit of God

God gave to us of His spirit, I John 4:13

It is basically the same spirit that descended on Jesus when he was baptized of John

Note that until that baptized with that spirit upon him, he did not have the anointing of holy spirit and power that Acts 10:38 speaks of.

That same spirit, that spirit from God, that was upon Jesus Christ, the spirit of Christ, is what we are born again by.

popsthebuilder

You asked your question precisely this time.

Yes, in this context, the spirit of God and the spirit of Christ mean the same thing, it is a reference to the new birth, ie, receiving the gift of salvation.

The first question you asked, you asked if Christ, (not "spirit of Christ") is synonymous with the spirit of God

God gave to us of His spirit, I John 4:13

It is basically the same spirit that descended on Jesus when he was baptized of John

Note that until that baptized with that spirit upon him, he did not have the anointing of holy spirit and power that Acts 10:38 speaks of.

That same spirit, that spirit from God, that was upon Jesus Christ, the spirit of Christ, is what we are born again by.
No. First I specifically stated that I was speaking of the Spirit of the Christ at this time and not the body.

So why two different answers?

marhig

Jesus said not to. Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel. Not all Jews were the lost sheep. The lost sheep are Jews who obeyed and had FAITH in God BEFORE Jesus came. They are the ones who belonged to God by faith, since faith would be the bases for the new covenant, the Jews who already had it were not cut off, they were saved. Jews who did not have faith before Jesus came, they were cut off and hardened so that only the lost sheep could come to Jesus.
Not all natural Jews are true Jews, true Jews are those who are circumcised of the heart and live by the will of God.

Romans 2

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God

And not all from Israel are Israel, Israel are those who are born of God, (Romans 9)

marhig

The Samaritans were not Gentiles. They were blood related to Abraham, but they did not keep all the laws.

As for Israel, you are right. Spiritual Israel is the only Israel that matters, and it has nothing to do with being blood related to Abraham, it has to do with being blood related to Jesus by believing his blood washes us from the sins we repent of doing.
The Samaritans had been mixed with Gentiles, Jesus will have preached to Gentiles in samaria too.

Jesus was light to the gentiles, so I'm sure he will have preached to them.

God's Truth

The Samaritans had been mixed with Gentiles, Jesus will have preached to Gentiles in samaria too.

Jesus was light to the gentiles, so I'm sure he will have preached to them.

When Jesus walked the earth, he did NOT come yet for the Samaritans and Gentiles.

Samaritans were BLOOD RELATED TO ABRAHAM.

No Samaritan and Gentile could be saved until Jesus was crucified.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Now stop fighting the truth.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

popsthebuilder

What 2 different answers?
You had two separate responses and said it was because of specifics; yet the specifics of my one question never changed.

I ask one third time as a tie breaker of sorts; is Christ the Spirit of GOD. (This question does not pertain to the body of Christ. Nor does it pertain to any other time but now.)

marhig

When Jesus walked the earth, he did NOT come yet for the Samaritans and Gentiles.

Samaritans were BLOOD RELATED TO ABRAHAM.

No Samaritan and Gentile could be saved until Jesus was crucified.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Now stop fighting the truth.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
Do you honestly think that when Jesus preached to all those people he turned round and said "if you're a gentile, this isn't for you go away?"

There will have been Gentiles listening to him preach along with the Jews.

God's Truth

Do you honestly think that when Jesus preached to all those people he turned round and said "if you're a gentile, this isn't for you go away?"

There will have been Gentiles listening to him preach along with the Jews.

Why don't you believe Jesus? Jesus says he came for the LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL.

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

Believe the truth and grow closer to the Lord. Why do you fight against the Truth?

marhig

Why don't you believe Jesus? Jesus says he came for the LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL.

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

Believe the truth and grow closer to the Lord. Why do you fight against the Truth?

When Jesus said don't go the way of the Gentiles, he was talking to his disciples not about himself, later he told them to preach the gospel everywhere and to everyone in every nation.

As I said before, not all those who are naturally Israel are Israel, but those who are born of God.

You aren't always right either! I'll believe what I believe is right before God, and not what you tell me that I have to believe!

God's Truth

When Jesus said don't go the way of the Gentiles, he was talking to his disciples not about himself,
That is just plain ignorant.

later he told them to preach the gospel everywhere and to everyone in every nation.
Of course.
I already told you that he came first for the Jews and then WHEN he was crucified all could come to him to be saved. He told them to preach to every nation AFTER HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN.
As I said before, not all those who are naturally Israel are Israel, but those who are born of God.
No kidding.

You still cannot get out of what you said without repenting. When Jesus came to earth, he came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

This whole conversation we are having is because you will not believe Jesus.

You aren't always right either! I'll believe what I believe is right before God, and not what you tell me that I have to believe!

I give scriptures, you deny those scriptures.

marhig

That is just plain ignorant.

Of course.
I already told you that he came first for the Jews and then WHEN he was crucified all could come to him to be saved. He told them to preach to every nation AFTER HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN.

No kidding.

You still cannot get out of what you said without repenting. When Jesus came to earth, he came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

This whole conversation we are having is because you will not believe Jesus.

I give scriptures, you deny those scriptures.

I cannot get out of what I said without repenting? Why? because you tell me I have to? I'll repent when God shows me that I'm wrong and he pricks my heart, not because you tell me that I have to because I don't agree with your beliefs! You think too highly of yourself sometimes Gt

And I will believe as I think is right to believe before God, not how you tell me I have to believe. And I believe that the lost sheep of Israel are all those who were lost but are now found, once they hear the word of God and believe, including Jews and Gentiles men and women and we are all one. All those walking in the Spirit are spiritual Israel within the body of Christ.

As I said before, it says in the bible that not all Israel are of Israel. Not all natural Jews are true Jews. The true Israel/true jews are all those born of God, circumcised of the heart and living by the will of God worshiping the father in Spirit and in truth.

God's Truth

I cannot get out of what I said without repenting? Why? because you tell me I have to? I'll repent when God shows me that I'm wrong and he pricks my heart, not because you tell me that I have to because I don't agree with your beliefs! You think too highly of yourself sometimes Gt
Your insults don't mean anything to me.

As for your heart getting pricked, I showed you the scriptures, if that doesn't prick you nothing will.
And I will believe as I think is right to believe before God, not how you tell me I have to believe.
I think you think to much of yourself.

And I believe that the lost sheep of Israel are all those who were lost but are now found, once they hear the word of God and believe, including Jews and Gentiles men and women and we are all one.

The Gentiles were NOT yet included.

Acts 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.
All those walking in the Spirit are spiritual Israel within the body of Christ.

As I said before, it says in the bible that not all Israel are of Israel. Not all natural Jews are true Jews. The true Israel/true jews are all those born of God, circumcised of the heart and living by the will of God worshiping the father in Spirit and in truth.

Thathas nothing to do with what we were talking about and you saying Jesus came for all when he walked the earth.

All could only come after he was crucified. That is scripture, and you fight it.

oatmeal

You had two separate responses and said it was because of specifics; yet the specifics of my one question never changed.

I ask one third time as a tie breaker of sorts; is Christ the Spirit of GOD. (This question does not pertain to the body of Christ. Nor does it pertain to any other time but now.)

Are you referring to Christ as the human son of God or as the reference to Jesus' anointing?

God is spirit, not human. Jesus is human, not spirit, although at his baptism by John, the spirit from God did descend upon him.

God's word is precise, it behooves us to be precise as well, if we are going to learn accurately what God's word states precisely.

Right now Jesus Christ is still a human, a human who God seated at his own right hand.

So, now that I have clear that up.

The anointing referring to, Acts 10:38, Acts 1:8 is the spirit from God, I John 4:13

popsthebuilder

Are you referring to Christ as the human son of God or as the reference to Jesus' anointing?

God is spirit, not human. Jesus is human, not spirit, although at his baptism by John, the spirit from God did descend upon him.

God's word is precise, it behooves us to be precise as well, if we are going to learn accurately what God's word states precisely.

Right now Jesus Christ is still a human, a human who God seated at his own right hand.

So, now that I have clear that up.

The anointing referring to, Acts 10:38, Acts 1:8 is the spirit from God, I John 4:13
Okiedokie.

I guess your reason for initially giving two separate answers isnt important.

Can you give scriptural that supports your claim that Jesus is a physical human that literally sets on the right hand of the invisible Spirit/ GOD?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Amen:)

marhig

Your insults don't mean anything to me.

As for your heart getting pricked, I showed you the scriptures, if that doesn't prick you nothing will.

I think you think to much of yourself.

The Gentiles were NOT yet included.

Acts 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

Thathas nothing to do with what we were talking about and you saying Jesus came for all when he walked the earth.

All could only come after he was crucified. That is scripture, and you fight it.

And you've ignored the scriptures that I've posted, what you posted doesn't say that Jesus didn't ever preach to Gentiles I'm not going to go on with you, I don't agree with what you are saying, and i don't have to, I have to do what I believe is right before God Gt not you.